Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

You ain’t getting my question. If you’re on a “site” what category would she be under?

lizzo fat ain’t the same as kym
You know what those three letters are
ufdup (2).png
*5 letters
Y’all got me playing hangman in here :lol:

Lizzo is technically a SSBBW but most adult sites aren’t that detailed to make it an exclusive category so you would have to scour the BBW category which all sites have. But in terms of a search query, SSBBW will return videos of Lizzo-esque yambs.

I hope this helps.

Lizzo is technically a SSBBW but most adult sites aren’t that detailed to make it an exclusive category so you would have to scour the BBW category which all sites have. But in terms of a search query, SSBBW will return videos of Lizzo-esque yambs.

I hope this helps.
How are you gonna explain how you know this info to your long back queen? hmm...
Taylor-1-1464904143.gif

Watching that Samuel's episode got me thinking...

Beyonce sampled Malcolm X on one of her songs:

b7b096c74f8dd2384d3af6e20323e799.jpg

Seems these days Black women choose to focus on the first part of X's statements while ignoring the last part.

How many Black women today would be Ok with X's use of the term "Our Women" in 2021?

"You don't own me!" one minute and "Black men don't protect us!" the next?

Lizzo out here celebrating obesity, promiscuity, literally showing her rear in public, chasing White men that dont want her, and doing Twerking Ted Talks talm bout "African Heritage" .

I wonder what X would say about Lizzo if he were alive today and how his POV would be received by Black Women.

Would he be cancelled?

As Black men, are Black women in 2021 "our" women?

Back
Top Bottom