Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

My girl put me on to the cheat code:

1. Use benzoyl period acne face wash on your armpits in the shower. Apply it at the beginning, let it sit, then wash it off last.
2. When you dry your off, apply some glycolic acid toner or lotion to your pits
3. Then dry, wait like 15 mins before applying and unscented deodrant

My pits outchea smelling like a baby's, no matter the situation

Gross :sick: I know you just sit at a computer and type all day but cmon fam, put some deodorant on :lol:

Gross :sick: I know you just sit at a computer and type all day but cmon fam, put some deodorant on :lol:
Gross? So using more products to make yourself smell better is now gross :lol: :lol:

This all that reggie is now affecting your eyesight and reading comprehension?

Read what #3 says and go back to trying to figure out how to use Dropbox.

You know what. I think I'm back

I'm googling organic deodorant materials and coconut oils

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7dc4e951-4f4a-442e-bcd3-17d15bc2c5a2_588x250.gif

1. Use benzoyl period acne face wash on your armpits in the shower. Apply it at the beginning, let it sit, then wash it off last.

My pits outchea smelling like a baby's

Benzoyl peroxide and glycolic acid are exfoliants, why would you use both?

Deodorant can lasts the entire day. Reapply the next day 🤷🏽‍♂️
Ok do you

I lift weights, ride my bike, and run. I hate smelling funky so I would reapply. I didn't mind doing this, it was whatever

Dude made a comment about potentially giving up deodorant and I told him about something my girlfriend told me that works on top of deodorant

I really can't understand why you guys have such a reaction to personal hygiene advice that wasn't even aimed at you all

Versus 5 seconds? Yes. Ain’t nobody got time to be tracking down all those chemical compounds AND put on deodorant.
Where do you live famb? Billings, Montana?

They sell this stuff at CVS, it is probably two aisles over from the deodorant.

This sounds dangerous. I think I'll stick with the Dove Spray for now :lol:

MustyShackleford. :lol:

On the real though - post those product links Fam.

Seabreeze loaded up on my Amazon Prime ready for check out but don't want to end up looking like that Black dude from Platoon who put bug spray on his feet to get out of combat.

PS: Tell your girl our girls said Thanks for sharing!

MustyShackleford. :lol:

On the real though - post those product links Fam.

Seabreeze loaded up on my Amazon Prime ready for check out but don't want to end up looking like that Black dude from Platoon who put bug spray on his feet to get out of combat.

PS: Tell your girl our girls said Thanks for sharing!
Nah, I done

All I did was tell one person basically use two common products on their armpits, IN ADDITION to using deodorant. Which would add like a minute of work

An in response folk acting like I crossed some line. :lol:

I'm reading responses like...
5k9xzs.gif

As usual, dude saw a black person giving advice to another black person and could not help himself but make a comment

So weird :lol: Like, what does this even mean on an Internet forum? I have no idea what you look like just know you don’t wear deodorant. My comment had nothing do with black people. Weirdo.

So weird :lol: Like, what does this even mean on an Internet forum? I have no idea what you look like just know you don’t wear deodorant. My comment had nothing do with black people. Weirdo.
I'm the weirdo but you *** made multiple posts towards me about this because your *** can't even ******* read...

Like I said, all the Reggie you been growing and smoking is affecting your comprehensions skills

It must be hurting your memory too because a while back you gave me some lecture about how I was not supporting black businesses because I was not banking with a black bank in the DMV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom