Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

This is a ridiculous statement.

I'm around 200 lbs (lowest weight since my early 20's) after years of hovering around 240... I can promise you I'm absolutely not "happier" because of it :lol:

I'd argue that eating clean and working out everyday can actually be stressful and unfulfilling to a lot of people. Your happiness may be directly tied to your fitness, but not everyone thinks like that.

I said in better shape.

Not at a lower weight.

Better shape doesn't mean lower weight.

I am just saying nobody wouldn't want a better body. That's all.

That's also why I said from the jump ignoring all other life factors.

JUST having a better body will make any human feel better about themselves.

It's nothing to argue.

JUST having a better body will make any human feel better about themselves.
That's still a ridiculous statement.
Have you heard of bulimia? Body dysmorphia?

Again, I have a better body now, than when I was 18, and I'm living proof I'm not "happier" because of it.

I'm not even sure I feel better about myself because of it.

Again, I have a better body now, than when I was 18, and I'm living proof I'm not "happier" because of it.

Why-So-Sad-Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-DX5549-400-Release-Date-On-Feet-1.jpeg

sb-dunk-low-why-so-sad-dx5549-400-release-date.jpg

Last edited:

I'm sure you have SO MANY other adult issues/responsibilities that are in the way of having as much happiness now than you were an adult.

It isn't because of your (better) body (#) that you are seeing not as much happiness.

People that suffer from eating disorders clearly wouldn't be factored into this convo seeing as though they won't find happiness in their bodies no matter what happens.

Didn't think I had to explicitly exclude them.

So then why are you losing weight if apparently you dont like it or dont feel better about yourself for doing it?

So then why are you losing weight if apparently you dont like it or dont feel better about yourself for doing it?
I got back in shape because I didn't want a gut or to have health problems when I get older.

I just disagree with this statement:
There isn't a single human that wouldn't be happier from being in better shape.

Because it's clearly false :lol:

Back
Top Bottom