Thoughts on trying an In-N-Out diet?

So, I'm trying to gain some weight. To do so, I need to consume close to 4000 calories on a daily basis.

Lately, I've had trouble eating enough food due to various reasons (money, time, convenience). In trying to solve this issue, I've settled on what appears to be the most realistic option, eat In-N-Out every day. I can get close to half of the calories I need, for less than $10, and it's not the most unhealthy thing there is to eat.

I'm interested to see if people think this is a good idea, or if I would be setting myself up for a heart attack at age 30.

In-N-Out nutritional facts: http://www.in-n-out.com/nutritional_info.asp

So, I'm trying to gain some weight. To do so, I need to consume close to 4000 calories on a daily basis.

Lately, I've had trouble eating enough food due to various reasons (money, time, convenience). In trying to solve this issue, I've settled on what appears to be the most realistic option, eat In-N-Out every day. I can get close to half of the calories I need, for less than $10, and it's not the most unhealthy thing there is to eat.

I'm interested to see if people think this is a good idea, or if I would be setting myself up for a heart attack at age 30.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

go to the back in shape thread.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

go to the back in shape thread.

4000 a day? you pinning or something? thats OD dude.
laugh.gif

It really depends on your body. I ate Krispy Kreme for breakfast & Five Guys for dinner from Aug to April & I didn't gain a single pound. Stayed at 160 the whole time. School let out & now I have time to go to the gym, & I've been going for the past month while eating oats for breakfast & chicken breast for dinner while drinking nearly a gallon of milk a day. Just weighed myself the other day & I now weigh 165.

Moral of the story: There are healthier ways to bulk up.

It really depends on your body. I ate Krispy Kreme for breakfast & Five Guys for dinner from Aug to April & I didn't gain a single pound. Stayed at 160 the whole time. School let out & now I have time to go to the gym, & I've been going for the past month while eating oats for breakfast & chicken breast for dinner while drinking nearly a gallon of milk a day. Just weighed myself the other day & I now weigh 165.

Moral of the story: There are healthier ways to bulk up.

I'm well aware there are healthier ways to bulk up. The problem is that I don't have the time to cook, eat, clean enough to get enough calories. Not to mention eating non-stop is way too expensive. If I could get 1200+ calories in one meal for $8 bucks and not clog my arteries at 22 then I'm gonna consider trying it for a month or so.

Been trying really hard to gain weight for the past 4 months, I've gotten more cut but can't put on a pound to save my life.

I'm well aware there are healthier ways to bulk up. The problem is that I don't have the time to cook, eat, clean enough to get enough calories. Not to mention eating non-stop is way too expensive. If I could get 1200+ calories in one meal for $8 bucks and not clog my arteries at 22 then I'm gonna consider trying it for a month or so.

Been trying really hard to gain weight for the past 4 months, I've gotten more cut but can't put on a pound to save my life.

try weight gainer.
cook your entire week of food to eat on sunday (or a day that your not busy)
eat nuts and peanut butter (no $#%%)
drink milk
eat oatmeal
eat eggs/meat/chicken/fish/tuna
eat every 2 hrs.

try weight gainer.
drink milk
eat oatmeal
eat every 2 hrs.

Originally Posted by 916kid

try weight gainer.
drink milk
eat oatmeal
eat every 2 hrs.
Been trying my best to do basically this. Unfortunately, 2-3 days a week I don't get a chance to eat every meal of the day. Even on the weeks where I stick to the regimen, I don't seem to gain weight.

Back
Top Bottom