Thousands Rally Across the United States For Peter Liang, Cop Convicted In Brooklyn Stairwell Shooti

Their argument is that he's guilty but he didn't get off like the other police officers because he's an Asian American? Man :smh:

Right? Never mind the fact that a man lost his life, that his 2 year old daughter has to grow up without a father because of this man.

He belongs in prison. Instead of calling an ambulance for help or doing CPR, he texted his Police Union Reps to try and save his own *** whilst Akai was on the floor dying.

What the hell??!?! Next level scumbag. :smh:

His time in prison is going to be rough and he deserves it.

They wouldn't care 1 bit of the cop had been black anything other than Asian...

"Hey those white guys get off all the time, so should our guy, even though they all wrong and belong in jail"

FOH!

In any job you make a mistake and you pay the consequences, usually normal jobs you get fired, lose your liscence, get sued...in this type of job your negligence leads to the loss of another life, a manslaughter charge is very fair....

People protesting something without full knowledge and a complete understanding of the issue makes me sick. But in these times, everyone feels the urge to speak out about something whether it's warranted or justified or not.

In all honesty, I feel bad for the officer. But come on now...accident or not you have to pay the consequences.

I wish more people would take notice of the way vertical patrols are unconsistitional.

honestly, its true that if he were white he wouldn't have been indicted let alone convicted.

but he's not. so he was.

he did a lot of wrong after he made the mistake of shooting at gurley. i don't understand the point of the protests. he's facing 5-15 years. he probably won't get the full 15 and he'll get out early. gurley lost his LIFE.

honestly, its true that if he were white he wouldn't have been indicted let alone convicted.

but he's not. so he was.

he did a lot of wrong after he made the mistake of shooting at gurley. i don't understand the point of the protests. he's facing 5-15 years. he probably won't get the full 15 and he'll get out early. gurley lost his LIFE.

It's a selfish protest, they basically wanted the same injustices that have protected white cops to protect him...

Instead of calling an ambulance for help or doing CPR, he texted his Police Union Reps to try and save his own *** whilst Akai was on the floor dying.
mean.gif

This protest is just a reaction to things like Black Lives Matter.

It's a racial thing. All these other groups sitting around thinking 'what about us.' They took this as an opportunity...regardless of the validity of things.

I'm really kind of sick of this generation.

Last edited:
Their argument is that he's guilty but he didn't get off like the other police officers because he's an Asian American? Man :smh:

Right? Never mind the fact that a man lost his life, that his 2 year old daughter has to grow up without a father because of this man.

He belongs in prison. Instead of calling an ambulance for help or doing CPR, he texted his Police Union Reps to try and save his own *** whilst Akai was on the floor dying

Let him rot.

The nerve of people to protest. Just a complete disrespect of our rights to freedom of speech. It's not always the best course of action to speak out.

Dumbass protesters. He shot an unarmed man, presumably while doing a vertical patrol, so he deserves the max sentence in prison. Period.

As a cop you can't afford to make mistakes, **** outta here with the accidental discharge excuse.

Protesters using guilty cops getting off as an argument to protest against this asian cop's conviction 
roll.gif

I'll never understand how people can be so stupid.

Last edited:

but he's not. so he was.

+9000

I see protesters try to frame this as a racial thing, but the consequences should be equal regardless of race (e.g. whether he was black/white/Asian/etc.).

Dumbass protesters. He shot an unarmed man, presumably while doing a vertical patrol, so he deserves the max sentence in prison. Period.
As a cop you can't afford to make mistakes, **** outta here with the accidental discharge excuse.
Protesters using guilty cops getting off as an argument to protest against this asian cop's conviction :rofl:  
I'll never understand how people can be so stupid.
It's disheartening to sit back and watch. All racially driven with no real argument other than 'white people get off all the time.'

The fact that this protest was widespread just goes to show how uneducated a lot of this country is. Freedom of speech is a natural right, in my opinion...but some people make me question whether or not the right to freedom of speech shouldn't come with a caveat.

Last edited:
Damn I was unaware of this. **** that cop.

Hope he has the worst celly you can imagine.

Old Asians are low key more racist than old white peoples

My (Asian) parents saw this on the news and said, "Asian cop? His parents already disowned him."

Lol I was reading at my buddies house they are from India and said the same thing. Speaking of that I've never seen an Indian policeman in my life.

:wow: :lol: yo that's crazy me too, never thought of that.
Saw a cop giving out parking tickets wearing a Turban. Blew my mind.:lol:

I swear NYPD needs to be harder to get into. Dudes just get into it for the paycheck I swear. Dudes make 6 digits after like 5 years.

Lol at u dudes complaining about blind racial allegiance in america. Stop trying be logical to this situation.

So wait, their defense is it was an accident? I think they miss the point of a police officer and his responsibilities.

From everything I gather, he was either poorly trained or a straight up ***** who shouldn't never choose the cop route. It was probably a mixture of both.

For sure he Department hung this dude out to dry...if his name was O'Malley and had 3 cousins on the force this would have been handled a lot differently. This kid is paying for the murder of Eric Garner.

One of the major issues in  with the NYPD is the quality of candidates. Dudes who are q-tip cotton soft are signing up for the paycheck, pension and badge. You think this guy would have ever walked through the Pink Houses before he put on the uniform ? That's the reason why his gun was drawn.

Law Enforcement should be Brave and Smart....this kid was neither....the people protesting are even dumber than he is

Thats why i think PD and corrections should merge (many other states do this) and you should have to do corrections for x amount of years before moving over. The "qtip cotton soft" ones will either harden up or quit BEFORE we give them a firearm and tell them to walk in the projects at 3am.

Back
Top Bottom