Thousands Rally Across the United States For Peter Liang, Cop Convicted In Brooklyn Stairwell Shooti

he should go to jail. 

but he also would have gotten off if he was white... lets be cereal. 

The system is wickedly brilliant.

Now Asians v. Blacks on the frontline taking attention from the other police hate crimes committed as of late. Kid was convicted and fired in a hurry. Asian Americans up in arms at the american injustice system all the while trivializing the importance of black lives in one fell swoop. And of course those in power sit back and laugh. :smh:

wickedly ******* brilliant

This case should be a wake up call for Asians. You can try to identify with whiteness all you want but at the end of the day in certain instances you will quickly be reminded that you're not white and a minority. These fools want to use the race card now and act like racist police lives matter protestors. It's the funniest ish...

People cant equate this protest to Black Lives Matter protests. BLM doesn't protest for and support cops who kill unarmed citiZens. If these folks care about justice so much where are they when unarmed citizens are killed by cops who aren't asian? White Supremacists love the division.

Last edited:
The system is wickedly brilliant.

Now Asians v. Blacks on the frontline taking attention from the other police hate crimes committed as of late. Kid was convicted and fired in a hurry. Asian Americans up in arms at the american injustice system all the while trivializing the importance of black lives in one fell swoop. And of course those in power sit back and laugh. :smh:

wickedly ******* brilliant
Brilliant.

And we continue to play right into their hands.

They don't want to transform the system they just want the privileges of whiteness. This is what Paul Mooney would call a N***a wake up call for them. The privileges of whiteness doesn't apply to the so called model minority.

but when i say all these other races try to find a niche in white supremacy im ignorant right? 
mean.gif

everyone here is cognizant of the role white supremacy is playing in these asians view that should be privileged as well

yet these asians are "racist" against blacks, even tho they dont even have any POWER to uphold the privilege they lookin for

this is why i say racism is white supremacy, and why the effects of it are so insidious and pervasive

asians liken themselves "the model minority" and now we come a point where they too want to subjugate blacks

but when i say all these other races try to find a niche in white supremacy im ignorant right? :smh:

everyone here is cognizant of the role white supremacy is playing in these asians view that should be privileged as well

yet these asians are "racist" against blacks, even tho they dont even have any POWER to uphold the privilege they lookin for

this is why i say racism is white supremacy, and why the effects of it are so insidious and pervasive

asians liken themselves "the model minority" and now we come a point where they too want to subjugate blacks
One of my conscious Asian friends told me that one of the first words his parents learned when moving to the states was the N word and who N words are,

This protesters seem upset that white supremacy through the criminal justice system is not taking care of Liang. Welp he is a minority too, what did they expect?

It is very disappointing to Asian Americans be so dismissive of the issues facing Black Americans.

What did you expect? They think they are white too and should get the same treatment.

Last edited:
For sure he Department hung this dude out to dry...if his name was O'Malley and had 3 cousins on the force this would have been handled a lot differently. This kid is paying for the murder of Eric Garner.
One of the major issues in  with the NYPD is the quality of candidates. Dudes who are q-tip cotton soft are signing up for the paycheck, pension and badge. You think this guy would have ever walked through the Pink Houses before he put on the uniform ? That's the reason why his gun was drawn.
Law Enforcement should be Brave and Smart....this kid was neither....the people protesting are even dumber than he is

You can really notice this in the last 10 years or so I would say. I think it has something to do with the NYPD having to diversify itself because it has been too white for a long time. I see all types of rookies asians, indians, blacks, hispanic chicks out here looking like straight herbs with that uniform on for the paycheck and benefits.you know they're not Native NYers either throwing that badge on Just by looking at them I've always been able to tell they won't get treated the same as your classic scumbag, moustache wearing O'Malley.incidents like this will show them how ridiculous they look trying to get into a fraternity that will only protect O'Malley and his four cousins

Last edited:

My (Asian) parents saw this on the news and said, "Asian cop? His parents already disowned him."
I don't get it. Explain, please.
Asian parents prefer their kids to be in careers that make $$, which predominantly include:

A) Medicine / doctor

B) Law

C) Finance

Otherwise, you're a failure (or can prove you make $$). This has been the norm for a while now, but in recent years, the shift has focused to more "artsy" fields (e.g. chefs, musicians, actors).

Last edited:
Asian parents prefer their kids to be in careers that make $$, which predominantly include:

A) Medicine / doctor
B) Law
C) Finance

Otherwise, you're a failure (or can prove you make $$). This has been the norm for a while now, but in recent years, the shift has focused to more "artsy" fields (e.g. chefs, musicians, actors).

That's interesting because I work with a couple of current cops and former cops(10+ year experience) and they pull 150k+/year on top of what my company pays them in fees. SF bay area btw.

10 yrs 150K is by no means a lucrative career when you consider other careers.

That's interesting because I work with a couple of current cops and former cops(10+ year experience) and they pull 150k+/year on top of what my company pays them in fees. SF bay area btw.

they get a lot of benefits too:

• 10 Paid vacation days during first & second year
  • 13 Paid vacation days during third, fourth & fifth year
  • 27 Paid vacation days after 5 years of service
  • Unlimited sick leave with full pay
  • A choice of paid medical programs
  • Prescription, dental, and eyeglass coverage
  • Annuity fund
  • Deferred Compensation Plan, 401K and I.R.A.
  • Optional retirement at one half salary after 22 years of service
  • Annual $12,000 Variable Supplement Fund (upon retirement)
  • Annual banking of $12,000 Variable Supplement Fund after 22 years of service (if not retiring)

The NYPD estimates that new recruits will receive $2.2 million dollars in retirement pay over the course of 32 years.

Last edited:
I don't side with Peter Liang. How do you "accidentally" discharge a gun? Wasn't he trained and a grad from the police academy? If he's properly trained. There's no excuse.

they get a lot of benefits too:

• 10 Paid vacation days during first & second year
  • 13 Paid vacation days during third, fourth & fifth year
  • 27 Paid vacation days after 5 years of service
  • Unlimited sick leave with full pay
  • A choice of paid medical programs
  • Prescription, dental, and eyeglass coverage
  • Annuity fund
  • Deferred Compensation Plan, 401K and I.R.A.
  • Optional retirement at one half salary after 22 years of service
  • Annual $12,000 Variable Supplement Fund (upon retirement)
  • Annual banking of $12,000 Variable Supplement Fund after 22 years of service (if not retiring)
The NYPD estimates that new recruits will receive $2.2 million dollars in retirement pay over the course of 32 years.
Man if i make 150k + all these benefits and my parents call me a failure then **** em. 

Last edited:
this cop looks like he was trembling the entire time while holding his gun in a dark project stairwell,

he was startled by seeing a large black man and fired his gun.

the cop who shot at me also had the same stupid scared face.

old white dude who saw a young hispanic guy come around the corner at a effin house party..

no sympathy for these paid assassins.

If he were a white Cop, he would have gotten off. However, because he is of another race and they need a scape goat to say "justice" has been served, they charged him. Regardless, dude should be charged.

Last edited:
These protesters are dumb as hell. I'm glad the cop got all the time he got.

Back
Top Bottom