Thousands Rally Across the United States For Peter Liang, Cop Convicted In Brooklyn Stairwell Shooti

Dude said, I don't think he meant to kill him. Who knows, fact is, he killed him.

Let me accidentally fade somebody and I'm goin under the jail.

mean.gif

Police Be Like...

How many innocent black lives will be taken by law enforcement with no retribution before people riot in the streets again?

Dude said, I don't think he meant to kill him. Who knows, fact is, he killed him.

That's how I feel. If a regular person accidentally kills someone they can't just go sorry, my bad, it was an accident. That's why they have different degrees of prosecution. From murder one to different forms of manslaughter and involuntary homicide.

If anything a cop should be punished harder because they're supposed to uphold a higher standard and protect the people.

Last edited:

This is what I don't understand.

I really hope everything that has happened these past few years demonstrate why blacks have no trust nor respect for the blue.

**** cops.

Definitely a step backwards for Black & Asian relations.

Last edited:
Black people gotta understand other races can only do what you allow them to do:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom