Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Can't say you never got the chance now. I can understand why you didn't answer any of my questions.
At the end of the day...he's full of feces.

He's not answered 1 question in his owns words, with his own thoughts. He replies in a condescending manner, quoting a book as proof and his delusions of grandeur that he knows GOD. 

Cliffs.

-Christian by faith not by religion is the only belief that matters.

-Gays are bad 

-Nigerians needed slaughter that led to Christianity so they they can be saved and know GOD.

-Blah Blah Blah
why are you so mad though?

Can't say you never got the chance now. I can understand why you didn't answer any of my questions.

At the end of the day...he's full of feces.

He's not answered 1 question in his owns words, with his own thoughts. He replies in a condescending manner, quoting a book as proof and his delusions of grandeur that he knows GOD. 

Cliffs.

-Christian by faith not by religion is the only belief that matters.
-Gays are bad 
-Nigerians needed slaughter that led to Christianity so they they can be saved and know GOD.
-Blah Blah Blah
Wait what? Wow I'm glad I missed that part of the thread.

Now I'm hoping this dude aint black. Son is condoning slaughter in the name of his religion Some of the most vile ppl actually get down with the intolerance :x :stoneface:

I am?

I'm bothered that he continues to post when the thread title changed from Honest Answers for your QUESTIONS to its current title.

If you guys believe in a fictional character, that's your right to.

Don't insult us with your propaganda and deflections of questions.

Now I'm hoping this dude aint black. Son is condoning slaughter in the name of his religion Some of the most vile ppl actually get down with the intolerance 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
He's Black Nigerian. He said something to the effect of it brought us GOD so it had to be done.

Last edited:

I am?

I'm bothered that he continues to post when the thread title changed from Honest Answers for your QUESTIONS to its current title.

If you guys believe in a fictional character, that's your right to.

Don't insult us with your propaganda and deflections of questions.

Now I'm hoping this dude aint black. Son is condoning slaughter in the name of his religion Some of the most vile ppl actually get down with the intolerance 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
He's Black Nigerian. He said something to the effect of it brought us GOD so it had to be done.
if you think and are certain that he's delusional doesn't that say more about you. Arguing with a crazy person?

if you think and are certain that he's delusional doesn't that say more about you. Arguing with a crazy person?
I'm not speaking to him nor any other "christian". I spoke to Master Zik, not you.

I respect your beliefs...my beef isn't with you, but with OP.

Do I believe in GOD? No. Logic says it's impossible. Our questions brought nothing but speculative answers with no fact. 

It's beating a dead horse...hence, why this thread should be locked.

I'm not speaking to him nor any other "christian". I spoke to Master Zik, not you.

I respect your beliefs...my beef isn't with you, but with OP.

Do I believe in GOD? No. Logic says it's impossible. Our questions brought nothing but speculative answers with no fact. 

It's beating a dead horse...hence, why this thread should be locked.
I'm not arguing with you, i'm just using your reasoning.

You say logic dictates that someones beliefs are prepostorous, and the person who believes those things is illogical and delusional and is beating a dead horse with their rhetoric....but yet you still engage them?

You say logic dictates that someones beliefs are prepostorous, and the person who believes those things is illogical and delusional and is beating a dead horse with their rhetoric....but yet you still engage them?
I haven't engaged him since.

I'm discussing between others who share my belief.

I'm exposing OTHERs to the underlying intent of OP. Why change the thread title? 

I haven't engaged him since.

I'm discussing between others who share my belief.

I'm exposing OTHERs to the underlying intent of OP. Why change the thread title? 
why feel the need to expose him, he's pretty much outing himself?

This thread is an eyesore. If any other legitimate Christian wants to make a useful thread please do. Op is a hopeless fraud of a drone with no real answers. I understand solidarity in beliefs, but y'all have to realize this is leading nowhere, helping no one, answering nothing. I won't question your faith or religion, but to ride this guys coattails because he started the the thread isn't a good look for any of you. Doesn't help the blind faith aspect.

Now I'm hoping this dude aint black. Son is condoning slaughter in the name of his religion Some of the most vile ppl actually get down with the intolerance :x  :stoneface:
:x :stoneface: The worst kind of African.

It makes it so hard to have any hope for black ppl with mind frames like that. Get raped, robbed, and pillaged then want to be thankful for it. Epitome of a slave mentality.

Last edited:
let's get this thread back on track.
Matthew 5:10-11 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

:x :stoneface: The worst kind of African.

It makes it so hard to have any hope for black ppl with mind frames like that. Get raped, robbed, and pillaged then want to be thankful for it. Epitome of a slave mentality.

:x Youre so right. I went to church yesterday with my wife for the heck of it because she still loves her some jesus :rolleyes. Mostly black church and I was just sitting there thinking imagine if our ancestors saw this nonsense. :smh:

Pastor screamed out JESUS WAS DEAD! FOR YOU!..I am sitting there thinking, your god was dead? View media item 376466

Pastor screamed out JESUS WAS DEAD! FOR YOU!..I am sitting there thinking, your god was dead? View media item 376466

I hope you don't think that while Jesus was alive, there was no God above. He was the Word made flesh. God is the word without flesh. Kinda like Ice, water, and vapor concept. Different forms but same essence/ makeup.

Luke 22:42
Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Here Jesus prays to God to chill with the crucifixion deal. He's def not praying to himself.

Last edited:
I hope you don't think that while Jesus was alive, there was no God above. He was the Word made flesh. God is the word without flesh. Kinda like Ice, water, and vapor concept. Different forms but same essence/ makeup.

Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Here Jesus prays to God to chill with the crucifixion deal. He's def not praying to himself.

So a part of god was dead? Jesus is your lord right? If jesus is praying to another being and asking him to forgive people does that mean jesus is lower on the totem pole?

So a part of god was dead? Jesus is your lord right? If jesus is praying to another being and asking him to forgive people does that mean jesus is lower on the totem pole?
nobody really wants to address this.

It's nonsense.

Just plain bad fiction.

These ppl didn't just get them to believe a lie but believe some out here fairy tale.

But if I start praying to Galactus that he doesn't devour the Earth it's crazy.

the trinity has been discussed, verses have been posted, but some people here dont want to read it.

there are some on here who are posting and not reading the answers to their questions.

the trinity has been discussed, verses have been posted, but some people here dont want to read it.

there are some on here who are posting and not reading the answers to their questions.

I posted some verses as well

Father knew the "day and hour." Matt. 24:36

[Jesus said,] (peace be upon him) “the Father is greater than I” (John 14:28)

why make himself look inferior to himself?

The head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. (1 Cor. 11:3)

God is one, not three-Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29; Galatians 3:20

When a valid point is introduced you say "oh you guys are seeing it a certain way" but when you quote the bible its somehow perfect. You have to admit that Christianity isnt literal in any sense. It is interpretive. Your interpretation of the Bible may be different than the christian that sits next to you. So you point of vew of the Bible, whos to say is the correct interpretation? Oh yea only if you believe in Jesus( peace be upon him) so what does that make the bible(s)?

Last edited:

This is not true. Nothing was answered. Verses were posted and nothing was explained. None of the Christians in here are even humble enough to say "I don't know"

Why would jesus pray to another being and ask it to forgive people? Why would Jesus pray in the first place if he is LORD?

I guess maybe this is the main issue. You come assuming no one is read up on the subject then you post a bunch of scriptures thinking that no one will challenge them, then when you get challenged you just slide over to the left and ignore the conversation?

Last edited:

Jesus said in John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father (God)love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
nerd.gif

But you still haven't addressed the issue. Jesus was dead for three days. Therefore God was dead for three days?

I guess maybe this is the main issue. You come assuming no one is read up on the subject then you post a bunch of scriptures thinking that no one will challenge them, then when you get challenged you just slide over to the left and ignore the conversation?
Honestly feel like this is what happened.
Dudes weren't even rude either. It was obvious he wasn't well versed in his literature so we suggested some stuff like most members do on the board when you're trying to better yourself. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom