Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

the funny thing about facts is that they always change. and many facts contradict other accepted facts. u used 2+2=4. i can prove that 1=2 through math. remember, the world was flat was a universally accepted fact not TOO long ago.

and im not searching it for your post. ill answer what u ask... but if ur telling me i gotta go dig to find your questions on top of answering them then youre outta luck lol.

If you don't wanna look don't. I don't care if you answer it or not. Odds are you can't anyway. From what I've gathered you don't know much and the bible and Christianity anyway.you said that yourself

Last edited:
And like I said before, I have nothing but love for durty, and all the other people in here. We have our differences but beyond that we're just learning from each other

Man "if i did not know about god and sin would i go to hell?"

Priest "if you did not know...then no"

Man " then why did you tell me"

If you don't wanna look don't. I don't care if you answer it or not. Odds are you can't anyway. From what I've gathered you don't know much and the bible and Christianity anyway.you said that yourself

i dont know much because i said i could read the bible more? every Christian you know would say the same thing. Au contraire, you only revealed your own ignorance (not stupidity) here.

I'd love to see that.

View media item 1332606

Last edited:
You STILL haven't addressed the post. Again, if you don't want to look 3 pages back I really don't care. And yes, I want answered from someone currently well versed in the topic.

You STILL haven't addressed the post. Again, if you don't want to look 3 pages back I really don't care. And yes, I want answered from someone currently well versed in the topic.
ok blaster. just know anybody who says "i can't read the bible any more than i do now" its not the person who should be answering ANY questions about Christianity, because they think they know everything about it. And that alone is a fool's mindset. but what do i know right? carry on good sir.

So far you've answered ZERO questions but is still here babbling about how you can answer questions. Carry on

Last edited:
x - y = 0

You can't divide by zero.
OUTSTANDING eye. its a trick. a trick that the overwhelming vast majority of people can't catch. however, because they can't disprove it, its proven. im seriously impressed plan. but it makes my point that u can prove whatever u want if u bend something. facts aren't facts for long. and i guarantee to any other person in this thread, i just proved it. im not starting a debate with u or anything, i was simply making the point i can prove it. didnt expect someone to be this good tho. EXCELLENT man
So far you've answered ZERO questions but is still here babbling about how you can answer questions. Carry on
ive been asked 0 questions tho

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

all i see are squares jamer. and im done responding to you blaster lol. 
Look man, I don't hate you nor am I mad at all at our exchanges, but the fact that you won't look back 2-3 pages for questions man...... :lol:

I won't repost it out of principle :lol:

Last edited:
thats all good famlay. im at work with this window barely open lol thats all.besides u said u dont want my answers anyways

x - y = 0

You can't divide by zero.
OUTSTANDING eye. its a trick. a trick that the overwhelming vast majority of people can't catch. however, because they can't disprove it, its proven. im seriously impressed plan. but it makes my point that u can prove whatever u want if u bend something. facts aren't facts for long. and i guarantee to any other person in this thread, i just proved it. im not starting a debate with u or anything, i was simply making the point i can prove it. didnt expect someone to be this good tho. EXCELLENT man
i thought everyone knew this "trick" we did the same problem in high school algebra class

also, you didnt prove it since the math doesnt work.

are you implying that you can "prove" the bible because its all a big trick? 

"Without religion, we'd have good people doing good things, and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

I'm not a bible thumper by any means but let these people have their thread.

Why is everyone so hell bent on giving their two cents when it isn't asked for?

i thought everyone knew this "trick" we did the same problem in high school algebra class

no. im attacking the theory of proof itself. if i can show you something, and u can't refute it (which is what i expected but plan actually knew it) then its proven. thats why i mentioned the world being flat as a fact not too long ago as well. facts change as soon as more info is gained. with this math problem (in high school they showed yall this????? jeez we werent on that level for whatever reason) the average person cant figure out why it SHOULDNT work. so it is proven to them. then u tell them about the x-y=0 and they understand. all the sudden what u just proved, is false.

the bible cannot be proven per se.  Nobody was there during tht time. its history. and history is told by the victor as we all know.

He doesn't have "answers" he has "faith", your barking up the wrong tree blaster.
the world has changed 20 times over since the bible was out. exactly what proof should u find in reference to bible's stories and messages? do you expect to find footprints on the water where Jesus walked? perhaps a cave with the sign etched on it that says "this is where we buried Jesus and he rose 3 days later" with corresponding video inside? 

proof...isnt possible. its all faith based. to someone not open to faith, this is a book that only applies to things today because of coincidence and odds. 

But isn't God here and now? We have kids getting hit by missiles in the middle east but that's not enough for God to step in? He either doesn't care about them or hates them.

We keep looking into biblical times for proof yet there should be proof here and now

no. im attacking the theory of proof itself. if i can show you something, and u can't refute it (which is what i expected but plan actually knew it) then its proven. thats why i mentioned the world being flat as a fact not too long ago as well. facts change as soon as more info is gained. with this math problem (in high school they showed yall this????? jeez we werent on that level for whatever reason) the average person cant figure out why it SHOULDNT work. so it is proven to them. then u tell them about the x-y=0 and they understand. all the sudden what u just proved, is false.

the bible cannot be proven per se.  Nobody was there during tht time. its history. and history is told by the victor as we all know.
but there are things from the bible that you can disprove, for example the great flood and the age of the earth

Ehhh, not per say. I can prove 2+2=4, video evidence can prove someone is guilty of murder, I can prove I am where I am right now.

Only without PROOF can something not be proven.

I get what you're saying about somebody personally proving it to themselves but that doesn't make things less true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom