Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

i didnt expect so see this amount of trolling in a thread about Jesus. i only read this last page but its nothing but non-believers making snide remarks instead of asking legitimate questions or having intelligent debate. this is bad.

i didnt expect so see this amount of trolling in a thread about Jesus. 
have you never been on the internet before? 
laugh.gif

and the truth is not trolling 

have you never been on the internet before? 
laugh.gif

and the truth is not trolling 
i expected serious responses in a thread with such a serious topic. put 2 much faith in NT this time. no pun intended. and ur definitely one of the main people trolling.

what exactly does the guy do again? god is like that one kid in your class that doesnt do any work on the class project but still gets credit for some reason
yea... trolling.

Last edited:
i didnt expect so see this amount of trolling in a thread about Jesus. i only read this last page but its nothing but non-believers making snide remarks instead of asking legitimate questions or having intelligent debate. this is bad.

Why would believers come to ask questions? Wouldn't it be better for people who didn't to be the ones asking? You don't want a discussion, you want a bible group hug and tug

Why would believers come to ask questions? Wouldn't it be better for people who didn't to be the ones asking? You don't want a discussion, you want a bible group hug and tug
if nonbelievers come asking legit questions then it makes sense. but thats not whats happening here. theres no discussion at least on this page. just...stupid inferences and jokes.

if nonbelievers come asking legit questions then it makes sense. but thats not whats happening here. theres no discussion at least on this page. just...stupid inferences and jokes.

And you're adding what to it? The questions are getting a "pass" answer :lol:

Prove what's being read wrong and we'll start from there

Last edited:
And you're adding what to it? The questions are getting a "pass" answer
laugh.gif

Prove what's being read wrong and we'll start from there
i just got here. what am i supposed to have added already? answering what does God do? whats being read wrong? ask a question someone gave you a pass on. 

There were some legit questions amongst the trolling. 

But yeah, its 89% trolling questions usually.

Last edited:
i think people stopped asking serious questions when every answer was "because thats the way god wants it to be"

i think people stopped asking serious questions when every answer was "because thats the way god wants it to be"

Naw, the serious questions didn't even get an answer, thus people just started losing track. Look a couple pages back and I bring up evidence of the bible being changed and the inconsistency the bible poseses. Now look to see who even addressed it. Those couple posts killed this thread for s couple months :lol:

That part. Then dudes starting saying the earth was 6000 years old. Come on man...seriously? I can't take anything you say seriously after that.

Last edited:
That part. Then dudes starting saying the earth was 6000 years old. Come on man...seriously? I can't take anything you say seriously after that.

Dude said baby dinosaurs could of got in Noah's ark :x

The "you trust what man says?" And "you trust the machines man made?" Argument is also ridiculous. You trust machines to keep you breathing on your death bed, trust your car to work everyday, but carbon dating = you can't trust that? :smh:

Not to mention MEN WROTE THE BIBLE

Last edited:
Sounds like stupid people answering questions threw yall off. Bible has had sections remove. The Bible itself has no inconsistencies. The issue Springs up (from nonbelievers.. Tho still a legitimate concern) about the missing parts. We're taught the missing parts were added to begin with.

In all honesty... Nobody knows exactly what was added or removed. All we know is, the word of God is within the book. And that's the only thing we need.

I'm no Bible thumper. And to be honest I should read it alot more than I do.. But I put faith in it because nothing in there has been wrong.all things came or will come to pass

Last edited:
Christianity is not a faith about "me, oh, me", so any answers you are seeking concerning the power that man holds "Forget about it!"

Your pride won't allow you to accept any answer I give you.

It is not the things that God can do for me that brought me into a relationship with Him or believers alike, it is the goodness of God that called us to repentance.

Think of how many times you have broken the ten commandments in this hour. Lu****l thoughts, blaspheming God, cursing those around you in your heart, lying unknowingly. 

Yet, God is still willingly to forgive you for your transgressions. He loved you so much, He came on Earth as a man, in one of the least pleasing time periods to live in, to be put to death by us. 

He could've done anything else to forgive you, but He gave you the best, which is Himself, in place of your deserved damnation.

So if you don't like the answers, I can't do much for you my friends.

Address my post about different verses going against each other right out the bible that say different things about the same topic. Bible has no inconsistency :lol:

Address my post about different verses going against each other right out the bible that say different things about the same topic. Bible has no inconsistency
laugh.gif
Even if I were to take my time to reply to every consistency, you'd find another copy and paste that has already been questioned and answered in this thread. 

This is a beef between you and God, no knowledge or answers can genuinely change this doubt you have in Him.

Humble yourself if you actually want to learn.

Last edited:
Even if I were to take my time to reply to every consistency, you'd find another copy and paste that has already been questioned and answered in this thread. 
This is a beef between you and God, no knowledge or answers can genuinely change this doubt you have in Him.
Humble yourself if you actually want to learn.
1. You're admiting there are consistent writing in the bible.

2.Humble myself? What you're arguing is that the bible and Christianity is proven fact. Do you have to humble yourself to accept 2+2=4? If it's a FACT no matter how humble or big headed I am I can't deny it. We throw in simoke logic and all of a sudden the bible starts to unravel with the only thing holding it together is "faith" over reason.

Last edited:
2.Humble myself? What you're arguing is that the bible and Christianity is proven fact. Do you have to humble yourself to accept 2+2=4? If it's a FACT no matter how humble or big headed I am I can't deny it. We throw in simoke logic and all of a sudden the bible starts to unravel with the only thing holding it together is "faith" over reason.
the funny thing about facts is that they always change. and many facts contradict other accepted facts. u used 2+2=4. i can prove that 1=2 through math. remember, the world was flat was a universally accepted fact not TOO long ago.
It's like 3-4 pages back bro
and im not searching it for your post. ill answer what u ask... but if ur telling me i gotta go dig to find your questions on top of answering them then youre outta luck lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom