Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

You know what would be jokes, what if we're actually arguing with a schizophrenic or someone having a psychotic breakdown. 8o
Doesn't seem far fetched

I personally think its NinjaHood and he's been spending this time away perfecting a master level troll persona that would far surpass his past shenanigans

if i choose to believe in no religion at all.....what will happen to me.
If you are a Christian 
heaven.

Hell otherwise.
Did Jesus say that the path to heaven was to be a Christian? I'm not talking about him describing a Christian; I'm talking about him using the actual word.

Bonus question: which version of the Bible have you studied? NASB? NIV? Or the original texts, in their original languages?

I am God. So are you. We are not special to this planet we are a part of it. Just like an apple tree grows apples, this planet grows people. If people do not believe in your god, then appreciate them for that. Them being what they are makes you what you are. Imagine a world where everyone is the same... That would be your "heaven"..

I am God. So are you. We are not special to this planet we are a part of it. Just like an apple tree grows apples, this planet grows people. If people do not believe in your god, then appreciate them for that. Them being what they are makes you what you are. Imagine a world where everyone is the same... That would be your "heaven"..
that would be hell. I dont want to be with a bunch of me's. Forever? ewww...thats hell.

the older you get, the wiser (on your own accord) you will get.

OP is a bible toting, born-again, holier than thou TROLL.

You know how many times I prayed to sleep with Sanaa Lathan? She never came

Well can't blame God if you didn't cash in on the opportunity
I keeed I keeed

Did Jesus say that the path to heaven was to be a Christian? I'm not talking about him describing a Christian; I'm talking about him using the actual word.
No.
Thanks.

What say you, durtyraspburry durtyraspburry ?

(only reason I'm specifically interested in your reply is because you said "If Christian, heaven. Hell otherwise," and because you seem to be the type to want to follow 'Christ'.)

I have a question for the OP & all the other Christians in this thread.

Let's say someone is crying out to God. He's voicing out his frustrations with life; all disappointments, failures, hurt.

The only way he can truly voice out his feelings and emotions is by using "vulgar" language.

EX:

"I can't take this SHHH anymore Lord, this is too FFFFFING hard. I give up. Why are you FFFING doing this to me?"

etc.

He's really letting it all out, asking God to help him.

Do you feel that's wrong and a sin since he's cursing? How would God view this?

Opinion and biblical speaking.
We often treat prayer like we

are speaking

to a drill sergeant.

But God knows us 

and wants us to honest when

talking to him.

So speaking to God should be as one is speaking 

to ones Mother father or sister.

He understands that that someone isn't perfect

nor will he judge their prayer off their language

but off their faith and honesty.

Abraham knew whatsup.

Last edited:

Bonus question: which version of the Bible have you studied? NASB? NIV? Or the original texts, in their original languages?
Nope.

NKJV KJV

Last edited:
So in talking about the path to heaven, if Jesus didn't use the word 'Christian', why would you?

Also, did Jesus use the word 'Christian' at all?

Do you believe the KJV/NKJV are the only versions a follower should use as they attempt to decipher 'his' word?

So in talking about the path to heaven, if Jesus didn't use the word 'Christian', why would you?

Do you believe the KJV/NKJV are the only versions a follower should use as they attempt to decipher 'his' word?
The disciples were referred to as Christian, several times in the Bible.

Nope.

No, its all deciphered through

the work of the Holy Spirit.

You can find 

a version that suits your

own personal linguistics.

The disciples were referred to as Christian, several times in the Bible.

Nope.

No, its all deciphered through
the work of the Holy Spirit.

You can find 
a version that suits your
own personal linguistics.
Did the disciples use the word 'Christian'? I'm well aware that they are referred to, but did they ever use the word?

Jesus said countless numbers of times in the Bible to follow him and his teachings. So it doesnt really matter if Jesus used the term "Christian or not" Jesus and Christ are synonymous in the sense that all the word Christian means is "follower of Christ" or "follower in Jesus". That's all.

In today's society we use the term Christian like its a religion but to be Christian just means to follow Christ and his teachings. In my honest opinion, you don't have to be part of a religion to be a Christian, you can completely be void of religion but still be a follower of Jesus. However, religion does help ALOT in that it helps keep you on the right path in life and if you stray there's people who can help you get back on track

BTW, the term Christian was used in the Bible after the death of Jesus.

In the King James Version it appears 3 times: Acts 11:26, Acts 26:28, and I Peter 4:16:

Acts 11:26, "and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And it came about that for an entire year they met with the church, and taught considerable numbers; and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch."

Acts 26:28, "And Agrippa replied to Paul, "In a short time you will persuade me to become a Christian."

1 Peter 4:16, "but if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed, but in that name let him glorify God."

Last edited:
Jesus said countless numbers of times in the Bible to follow him and his teachings. So it doesnt really matter if Jesus used the term "Christian or not" Jesus and Christ are synonymous in the sense that all the word Christian means is "follower of Christ" or "follower in Jesus". That's all.

In today's society we use the term Christian like its a religion but to be Christian just means to follow Christ and his teachings. In my honest opinion, you don't have to be part of a religion to be a Christian, you can completely be void of religion but still be a follower of Jesus. However, religion does help ALOT in that it helps keep you on the right path in life and if you stray there's people who can help you get back on track

This I actually agree with. "Christian" the word doesn't actually mean a religion.

Did the disciples use the word 'Christian'? I'm well aware that they are referred to, but did they ever use the word?

Yes Peter used the term Christian in 1 Peter 4:16, "but if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed, but in that name let him glorify God."

[quote name="Vino24"]

BTW, the term Christian was used in the Bible after the death of Jesus.[/quote]First off, the use of labels is extremely important.

Second, no, 'Christian' does not mean 'follower of Christ', or 'follower in Christ', or follower at all. You've been told wrong (which is a major problem w/ forming beliefs on just what you've been told, and not what you've found out).

Third, my friend, of course the word 'Christian' was used after the death of the Christian Jesus. Do you know when the New Testament was actually written?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom