Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Lol I've been around long enough. Each day this thread goes on, people will pop in with different arguments to debunk God/Jesus/anything associated with them. It doesn't necessarily have to be truth, as long as it sounds nice, it'll be brought to the table. The iron knee.

Lol I've been around long enough. Each day this thread goes on, people will pop in with different arguments to debunk God/Jesus/anything associated with them. It doesn't necessarily have to be truth, as long as it sounds nice, it'll be brought to the table. The iron knee.
but you haven't proven GOD/Jesus or anything associated with them.

"feeling" him isn't proof. I feel heat and don't equate that to the devil.

2 way street...you want us to "believe"; we want you to wake up.

approaching the questions posed as an attempt to debunk your belief shouldn't even be on the table if your believe is as immutable and unwavering as some are claiming it to be. Speaking for myself only, the purpose of questions I raised was not to change what anybody believes in but to try and spark some independent and non bias thinking. I did poke some fun at times out of weakness and for that I apologize. I was never one with delicate sensibilities so I sometimes forget that not everyone is the same in that way.

Last edited:

I don't want anyone to do anything. Most atheist don't care what people believe if it isn't infringing on their beliefs or laws. I don't care if OP believes whatever he believes. His facts are wrong, but that's fine. OP needs Jesus to justify his existence, I don't. Whatever. Trying to poke holes in their arguments isn't something I care to do anymore. I'm not beaten, I'm apathetic.

I don't need to prove God to 

you nor Jesus , It is up for you to come 

to him and know him.

One can know about the idea of electricity

but never know what it is.

If I were to tell you "Hey

stick this fork inside that outlet 

so you can feel electricity."

Of course you wouldn't cuz you

fear the shock it'll give you.

If you really want to prove God 

to yourself, all you have to do

is repent and accept him.

You won't ever know him unless

you come to his presence and humble

yourself.

Don't be deceived to think you are too smart

for God.

The life you live is but a dream

compared to eternity.

Wake up my friend.

^ isn't it your job and other to spread the gospel?

No offense but you've done nothing but post things that make you feel better and not answer the question.

Last edited:

I don't need to prove God to 

you nor Jesus , It is up for you to come 

to him and know him.

One can know about the idea of electricity

but never know what it is.

If I were to tell you "Hey

stick this fork inside that outlet 

so you can feel electricity."

Of course you wouldn't cuz you

fear the shock it'll give you.

If you really want to prove God 

to yourself, all you have to do

is repent and accept him.

You won't ever know him unless

you come to his presence and humble

yourself.

Don't be deceived to think you are too smart

for God.

The life you live is but a dream

compared to eternity.

Wake up my friend.
what a crock.

I can't be serious with this guy. 

So does god have a plan for us or do we have free will? The two are mutually exclusive
This.

Also, the Bible is known to have been written n edited by MAN, specifically the Roman Catholic Church, didn't YOU say THEY weren't Christian? Wouldn't that mean you're following a book written by non-Christians? Also, how can it be literal n allegorical at the same time? That's contradictory. You can't have it both ways to suit one part of your argument at any time. It either is or it isn't.

Does God really know all? Does he know what it is like to sin? Does he know what physical pain is? Has he experienced all?

Yes, He was here on earth

for 30 something years.

He was mocked, betrayed

and crucified by his own people

And died for the sake of their 

souls and ours.

DurtyRasburry, have you ever lead anyone to Christ?

like spoke to an unbeliever, explained to them the gospel, lead them to repent and say the "sinner's prayer", & accept Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior?

DurtyRasburry, have you ever lead anyone to Christ?

like spoke to an unbeliever, explained to them the gospel, lead them to repent and say the "sinner's prayer", & accept Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior?
I've talked to family and friends explaining to them

the price Christ paid and how to receive eternal life.

Christians, you all close your prayers with "Amen" correct?

Why Amen? And where do you think that word derived from? Have you ever asked yourself that question?

If not, would you care to know? And would you accept the truth or chose to view it in a way that's suiting to your personal beliefs?

I'm genuinely curious about what the religious answer to this question is...

^ isn't it your job and other to spread the gospel?

No offense but you've done nothing but post things that make you feel better and not answer the question.

Maybe I'm biased. But from what I've seen, he's answered questions. Now the issue seems to be, questions are asked. Answers are provided. The provided answers are rejected and or laughed at.

Scripture is given and the response is typically rejection.

I read a blog entry, at least I think it was. A guy was talking about his journey from being a Atheist to Christian. He was a biology major if I remember correctly.

He did the same thing you guys are doing.

Back
Top Bottom