Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Question.

When one gets to Heaven, do you believe the idea of boredom is no longer existent? How will constant worship of anyone/anything for eternity be something worth looking forward to?

I hope you think about that a little more either now or later on in life. The British blessed your people. 
Nope, God blessed us through the British missionaries.

Tomorrow aint promised, so I'll praise the Lord today.
Why couldn't God bless you guys in a better manner? You do know what these British people did to not just your people, but a lot of Africa right? I get the feeling you're belittling the atrocities these missionaries/people did to your own people. And you chalk it up to God blessing you guys, seriously? There wasn't a better manner to do that? 

They laughed at your clothes; and made you change your clothes, they laughed at your names; and made you change your names; but most importantly they laughed at your God; and made you change your God.” ~ John Henrik Clarke

Last edited:

Why couldn't God bless you guys in a better manner? You do know what these British people did to not just your people, but a lot of Africa right? I get the feeling you're belittling the atrocities these missionaries/people did to your own people. And you chalk it up to God blessing you guys, seriously? There wasn't a better manner to do that? 

They laughed at your clothes; and made you change your clothes, they laughed at your names; and made you change your names; but most importantly they laughed at your God; and made you change your God.” ~ John Henrik Clarke
Eternal life is the greatest gift anyone can receive.

I'm hip. your mad at the Brits for what they did, but I forgive them.

I'm happy to just have Christ in me.

So he does not reside everywhere?
Everywhere but hell.

Do you believe in hell?
So does that mean God isn't everywhere? He does not reside in Hell, therefore he does not reside everywhere. God is not everywhere.

Has God ever been to Hell?

I do not believe in Hell, Heaven, angels, demons, ghosts, ghouls, goblins, pixies, gods, demi-gods, afterlife, vampires, werewolves, Purgatory, Mt. Olympus, Hades, Paradise, reincarnation, nor any of the other supernatural beings or places. I am just trying to gain an understanding on what goes through the mind of believing in an omnipotent n omnipresent being.

Share. I'll listen

During the time the KJV was sanctioned, a lot of secular writers were sought to put together the gospels. Most turned it down. Shakespeare being one of the people who helped left his signature in one of the passages he wrote. To find it go to psalms 46, count 46 words from the beginning of the passage and then count 46 words from the end of the passage.

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
So does that mean God isn't everywhere? He does not reside in Hell, therefore he does not reside everywhere. God is not everywhere.

I do not believe in Hell, Heaven, angels, demons, ghosts, ghouls, goblins, pixies, gods, demi-gods, afterlife, vampires, werewolves, Purgatory, Mt. Olympus, Hades, Paradise, reincarnation, nor any of the other supernatural beings or places. I am just trying to gain an understanding on what goes through the mind of believing in an omnipotent n omnipresent being.

Hell is the absence of God. God is everywhere, but hell.
Don't get it twisted

When Jesus died he went to hell.

God not being in hell is a limitation of power. The entire premise of the devil is a limitation of power

Hell is the absence of God. God is everywhere, but hell.
Don't get it twisted

When Jesus died he went to hell.
If God is everywhere but Hell, he is not omnipresent. Therefore, when people say God is everywhere they are lying.

Does that mean Jesus sinned, since only sinners got to Hell? Or does it mean Jesus is not God since he was in Hell? If Jesus is in Hell he is absent of God. How can he be absent of himself?

Last edited:
If God is everywhere but Hell, he is not omnipresent. Therefore, when people say God is everywhere they are lying.

Does that mean Jesus sinned, since only sinners got to Hell?
He wouldn't reside in a place where people reject him. He'll is Satans kingdom
As are the souls suffering there.

The point of him dying was to take the sins of the world.

Anything else or are you guys up for a merry go round.

Does that mean Jesus sinned, since only sinners got to Hell? Or does it mean Jesus is not God since he was in Hell? If Jesus is in Hell he is absent of God. How can he be absent of himself?

This should answer your question a little better

5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

What's the point of creating an entire kingdom for the one who's hated god the most?

Last edited:
If Satan's job is to sow evil, why does he punish evil people in hell? Wouldn't he be happy with them?

Does that mean Jesus sinned, since only sinners got to Hell?
He wouldn't reside in a place where people reject him. He'll is Satans kingdom
As are the souls suffering there.

The point of him dying was to take the sins of the world.

Anything else or are you guys up for a merry go round.
Then that means God is not omnipresent.

If God wouldn't reside there, does that mean the sinners are more powerful? How is Hell Satan's kingdom, when God is the ruler of all?

This should answer your question a little better

5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
This sums up exactly what I am getting at. I have crafted my questions as such so I can try not to be disrespectful. If it is taken as such, I apologize. However, based upon the answers I am given, I can only conclude what I have stated. I am trying to further my understanding of the believer, while also using my own logic, knowledge, n experience to translate it to the world I exist in. Blind faith does not register with me, therefore actions n testimony are needed for me to gain understanding. I am a man that relies upon facts n evidence when deciding what to believe.

Hell is simply the lack of God. That is the true punishment The little man with horns and the 9 circles or whatever are man's interpretation. God chooses to not be present in hell. He is omnipresent still. You can argue until you're blue in the face about literal definitions but thats how it ism

If God wouldn't reside there, does that mean the sinners are more powerful? How is Hell Satan's kingdom, when God is the ruler of all?

This sums up exactly what I am getting at. I have crafted my questions as such so I can try not to be disrespectful. If it is taken as such, I apologize. However, based upon the answers I am given, I can only conclude what I have stated. I am trying to further my understanding of the believer, while also using my own logic, knowledge, n experience to translate it to the world I exist in. Blind faith does not register with me, therefore actions n testimony are needed for me to gain understanding. I am a man that relies upon facts n evidence when deciding what to believe.

lol I did that as a troll move. Randomly searched a bible verse and copied and pasted. It's not really supposed to answer the ?

Hell is simply the lack of God. That is the true punishment The little man with horns and the 9 circles or whatever are man's interpretation. God chooses to not be present in hell. He is omnipresent still. You can argue until you're blue in the face about literal definitions but thats how it ism
om·ni·pres·ent

ˌämnəˈpreznt/

adjective

1. (of God) present everywhere at the same time.

It's common sense. You guys only give answers that are convenient and against logic. 

Now you say Jesus was in Hell. Why would God send his son to hell? Wasn't being part of your pops social experiment, leading to your crucifixion, not enough?

I believe we've just BUSTED God.
lol I did that as a troll move. Randomly searched a bible verse and copied and pasted. It's not really supposed to answer the ?
But you exposed Durty for what this really is.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 I figured you were trolling kuz of the way you've asked n answered questions. Do you know how hard it was for me to decipher it in order to make it fit with what I was saying? 
laugh.gif

Why didn't god just imagine all the people in the world who would choose to follow him and create only them? Why did he decide on this inefficient experiment gone terribly wrong? This method doesn't seem that wise to me. 

Back
Top Bottom