Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Been a christian for a long time. I know enough to see the flaws in the religion.

Here's one

Guys with long hair are sinners

Girls with shirt hair are sinners.

Says it in the bible as plain as day

Last edited:
[/quote]
Yes I do for they are one in the same. The trinity, God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit.

Thanks for you answer, So do you believe your almighty god (whatever portion of the trinity you wish to use) died for our sins?

Last edited:
In my church and home, there is no recognition of santa or frosty. They are meaningless fictional characters. IT IS ALL ABOUT JESUS CHRIST.
The trees are just a nice decoration. We dont worship or give thanks to the tree. We worship God and give thanks that he gave the world his only begotten son, Jesus. That whosever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

If it's comes from a bad tree there's no good fruits...

Is this not a bad tree?

You aren't a Christian, nor were you.

Who are you to say that? Who are you to judge me? Why do you feel you're above me in a christian sense?

Don't try to apologize about it either because "it's the christian thing to do". God is vengeful, you can be too

Last edited:
Age =/= Wisdom.

A 15 year old thats in the Word can have much more
wisdom than a 30 year old in the world.

I agree. But you've clearly displayed that you don't know **** about certain subjects when giving a biblical answer that doesn't correlate to the question at all. I'm just trying to help you out since you want to take on the task of answering questions and giving input. But you seem to be saying you got it all figured out because age =/= wisdom

O lord, the trinity again. Never found in the bible, completely man made

Oh really, see below:

Matt 3:16-17
Matt 28:19
2Cor 13:14
God the Father:John 6:27
God the Son John 1:1
God the Holy Spirit 1Cor 3:16

And theres more, but Im at work. :D

Even John 3:16 (which you probably know) says God gave his son.

Thanks for you answer, So do you believe your almighty god (whatever portion of the trinity you wish to use) died for our sins?[/quote]

Yes I do believe that.
John 3:16
He died for all.

[/quote]Yes I do believe that.
He died for all.[/quote]

So you believe your almighty God died? Wouldnt that be blasphemous?

Last edited:
Oh really, see below:

Matt 3:16-17
Matt 28:19
2Cor 13:14
God the Father:John 6:27
God the Son John 1:1
God the Holy Spirit 1Cor 3:16

And theres more, but Im at work. :D

Even John 3:16 (which you probably know) says God gave his son.

"God gave his son" means god is his son?

I also remember the verse where Jesus looks up to heaven and asked god to forgive the people. Jesus also looked up to the heavens to pray to god. Jesus sitting there talking to himself? Jesus was crazy?

Last edited:
If it's comes from a bad tree there's no good fruits...

Is this not a bad tree?

The scenario i just described shows no bad tree. So my answer is no.

I know some christians who chose not to celebrate Christmas. And thats fine. Theyre not wrong, no sin there. But in my heart I dont believe im sinning. As again, the focus of Christmas, in my heart, in my home and church, is indeed Jesus. No one and nothing else. Just Jesus is the reason I celebrate christmas and nothing in the Bible conflicts with that.

"God gave his son" means god is his son?

Or god gave his only begotten sun aka source of light aka consciousness as your redeemer.
To show the oneness of everything the stars tell the same story. The sun, our source of physical light, dies for 3 days during the winter solstice only to rise again on the 3rd...

Sound familiar?

I agree. But you've clearly displayed that you don't know **** about certain subjects when giving a biblical answer that doesn't correlate to the question at all. I'm just trying to help you out since you want to take on the task of answering questions and giving input. But you seem to be saying you got it all figured out because age =/= wisdom
I know about a number of these subjects, but its not about me.

I'm here to bring God glory.

Whether anyone accepts the honest answers

isn't for me to worry about.

The scenario i just described shows no bad tree. So my answer is no.

I know some christians who chose not to celebrate Christmas. And thats fine. Theyre not wrong, no sin there. But in my heart I dont believe im sinning. As again, the focus of Christmas, in my heart, in my home and church, is indeed Jesus. No one and nothing else. Just Jesus is the reason I celebrate christmas and nothing in the Bible conflicts with that.

But Christmas wouldn't exist without the pagan holiday. (It's been stated here what goes on during this stuff)

So pagan holiday=bad tree

Pagan holiday produces celebration for the birth of Christ.

Bad tree produces Christ bday.

Therefore no tree produces a good fruit.

I get you're a good person and your intent isn't in any of that. And being honest that's why most Christians fare well in life. The god (your higher self) knows your heart. Why would it torment you when your intentions are well?
But be reasonable and understand the same energy source you're drawing doesn't care about Christianity hence other religions being just as fruitful in the world as your denomination.

Or god gave his only begotten sun aka source of light aka consciousness as your redeemer.
To show the oneness of everything the stars tell the same story. The sun, our source of physical light, dies for 3 days during the winter solstice only to rise again on the 3rd...

Sound familiar?

Dudes in here just aren't equipped to answer this. That's why I'm saying y'all should do some research. Look into astro theology.

Sound familiar?
That road leads to a cliff my friend..

Yes I do believe that.
He died for all.[/quote]

So you believe your almighty God died? Wouldnt that be blasphemous?[/quote]

Blasphemous? How? Jesus was sent to earth to save us. That was his purpose.

[/quote] Blasphemous? How? Jesus was sent to earth to save us. That was his purpose.[/quote]

you just said you believe jesus (peace be upon him) is almighty god? You are saying your almighty god died. God cannot die.

I am confused

Last edited:
Twice

Not to mention he was born, grew up, felt pain, felt hunger, ect

If Jesus was god, god is not omnipotent, not eternal, not omnipresent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom