THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Seems like our OG sister thread has been locked for a minute now due to unforeseen circumstances. Thought it would make sense to create a CLEANER alternative specifying on how the community is dealing with their situations and relationships during this pandemic.

Everything on lockdown so I'm interested in seeing what plays are being made and how you guys are maneuvering with your rotation.

Ironically for me I'm probably at the best place I've been in a minute. Making the most money I've ever made in my life as well the best shape mentally (starting to work on the physical as well) and it's showing already.

I've always been "in demand" so to speak but these last couple months since I recovered from my accident my attraction level to these females have been on a whole different level.

I assume my knowledge of self and grind has made me elevate to a whole new level which in return has made the females I've been dealing with step it up and the new one's be on some whole other type or time which is refreshing.

アミーゴ アミーゴ frshstunna frshstunna a blinkin a blinkin wavycrocket wavycrocket lamekilla lamekilla M Mark Antony hennessy hennessy elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs

I'ma need the squadron as well as the other gang members to fall thru

My lady has been exposed (she's a social worker in mental health hospital) she keeps trying to convince me to come through, and I'm tempted. But we both know the severity of the situation and how it could harm others, if not us. I'm gucci. pronhub and IG twerk vids have been treating me well.

A few tinder tings came out of the wood work, haven't spoken to either since Aug last year.

I’m not on the apps yet and the streets empty. Literally nobody outside.

These birds all on IG together and OF

My lady has been exposed (she's a social worker in mental health hospital) she keeps trying to convince me to come through, and I'm tempted. But we both know the severity of the situation and how it could harm others, if not us. I'm gucci. pronhub and IG twerk vids have been treating me well.

A few tinder tings came out of the wood work, haven't spoken to either since Aug last year.
I feel you on not linking with shorty right now, quite sure she has a good head on her shoulders so she understands

I got like three new baddies who just want to come over so I can "cook" for them.

Joints really just want to eat, smoke, and **** all day

I'm not taking the bait at all tho

Just want to eat on somebody else food and steal toilet paper

I feel you on not linking with shorty right now, quite sure she has a good head on her shoulders so she understands

I got like three new baddies who just want to come over so I can "cook" for them.

Joints really just want to eat, smoke, and **** all day

I'm not taking the bait at all tho

Just want to eat on somebody else food and steal toilet paper
You better give her something to eat

I tell em its halal

How did the regular thread get locked? :smh:

How’s the set doing though? I’ve been trying to maintain with all this craziness going on. Can’t front though the peaceful atmosphere that’s coming from this time is too good. Haven’t been able to maneuver too much cause my girl been having her eye on me heavy but my main side piece has been really chilled and with any of the ****s since she knows about my girl and down to meet up anywhere, anytime. Add to that money is being saved out the ***. Sitting in the living room watching TV isn’t just preferred, it’s recommended :lol: tryna make do with what it is now but I can’t wait for all this to be over. Told frshstunna frshstunna the other day as soon as this is over we gotta turn up heavy. Can’t even imagine how hungry these broads are gonna be out here once this quarantine situation is over. Using this time to mentally recharge so I can be in tip top shape for the foolishness that will be Summer ‘20 :nthat:

How did the regular thread get locked? :smh:

How’s the set doing though? I’ve been trying to maintain with all this craziness going on. Can’t front though the peaceful atmosphere that’s coming from this time is too good. Haven’t been able to maneuver too much cause my girl been having her eye on me heavy but my main side piece has been really chilled and with any of the ****s since she knows about my girl and down to meet up anywhere, anytime. Add to that money is being saved out the ***. Sitting in the living room watching TV isn’t just preferred, it’s recommended :lol: tryna make do with what it is now but I can’t wait for all this to be over. Told frshstunna frshstunna the other day as soon as this is over we gotta turn up heavy. Can’t even imagine how hungry these broads are gonna be out here once this quarantine situation is over. Using this time to mentally recharge so I can be in tip top shape for the foolishness that will be Summer ‘20 :nthat:
You must mean Summer ‘21

You must mean Summer ‘21

Lol possibly. But righteously we'll be out of this by mid-May the latest. The economy can't handle anything past April honestly. At that point it'd be cheaper for people to get sick

Very proud of the NT famb and want you all to be safe. Please implement #SMASHMOUTHSOCIALDISTANCING.

It's not hard to keep a 6 foot buffer when folks are laid out flat on your back waiting for da smelling salts to kick in.

giphy (25).gif

This where we at now? Checking in :pimp: ...I got a couple joints on a once a week rotation but I’m getting tired of em, can’t do any Real recruiting and the apps be boring me compared to real life :smh: ...Whenever this ends all the playas in here gon be doing stupid numbers :lol: ...I gotta set some outta town trips just to smash ho’s for a weekend, ready be bussin like an uzi

willypete willypete get up in here wo

Last edited:
Was wondering what happened to TAY :lol:. Good to see y’all still at it. I done been ducked off, and quarantined with my shorty. Cuffed. But I’m always down to make an out of town turn up, and wild for real :lol:. Hopefully, we all get through this, and link up me time for real :pimp:

Checking in finally. Mad situations popping up since the lockdown. Some outta nowhere type **** too. But women definitely using this time to get right to the point.

I haven't spoken to my ex since we broke up Feb 13 and she sent my mother a message to get an update about a situation I'm going through because she knows I'd just ignore her.
Mom updates her saying everything is postponed because of the Rona. Ex owed her like $40 that she claimed she would pay back so Mom says to forget about the money and that she prefers remembering the good times and feelings me and ex had for each other.

I get MAD at moms because she updates someone I cut off about something 3 people close to me know details about. Also I'm even more angry about the other sentence about the good times and feelings part of her response because she knows the circumstances of why I broke it off. I feel like she being extra sweet to someone I cut out of my life for a very good reason. I don't feel like she got my back. She doesn't see it that way. Claims that just because I'm not with someone anymore she has to hate them (missing the point) and that that's just her way of handling things like that. I get even angrier and things haven't been the same for a week.

Am I trippin?

I haven't spoken to my ex since we broke up Feb 13 and she sent my mother a message to get an update about a situation I'm going through because she knows I'd just ignore her.
Mom updates her saying everything is postponed because of the Rona. Ex owed her like $40 that she claimed she would pay back so Mom says to forget about the money and that she prefers remembering the good times and feelings me and ex had for each other.

I get MAD at moms because she updates someone I cut off about something 3 people close to me know details about. Also I'm even more angry about the other sentence about the good times and feelings part of her response because she knows the circumstances of why I broke it off. I feel like she being extra sweet to someone I cut out of my life for a very good reason. I don't feel like she got my back. She doesn't see it that way. Claims that just because I'm not with someone anymore she has to hate them (missing the point) and that that's just her way of handling things like that. I get even angrier and things haven't been the same for a week.

Am I trippin?

No need to be angry fam, ever. That’s your mom. She could tell broads you still wet the bed and you gotta take that L and keep it movin.

definitely sit down and have a talk with her and tell her, that wasn’t the right move.

Back
Top Bottom