THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Don't buy flowers anymore complete bull****. I will get you a card and call it a day. Buy her an orchid it last longer.

I’m just irritated it’s so close to her birthday. Her bday was the 8th. Spent 300 on that. She’s getting a card and chocolate.

All the flowers looked half dead and I’m not spending 20 for that

I hate Valentines Day. I gotta get off work, go to Kroger and buy these pointless flowers that are going to be dead in a week.
They are already dead. Go to Wal Mart and get a small rose bush for cheaper and you cna have hella roses and sit it in a real planter and take low maintenance care of it or plant it outside and itll last at least months

Or heres one that even if you have none of the stuff will cost you less than 10 dollars if you have a dollar tree and take 5 minutes but look like you spent forever on it. Dollar tree bowl x 2 maybe get red, clear packing tape, 3 bags of her favorite candy, tablecloth, pour the candy in one of the bowls, tape the other on top of it, wrap in tablecloth to look like a huge hershey kiss. In fact i think that was 8 things so 8 dollars. You could also put cash, gift cards, movie tickets, etc in there. But i didnt do **** either

rookie-numbers.gif

On the off chance that's not staged, why would he think changing his own wifi to that message would work?

Back
Top Bottom