THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

I'm a libra she's a sag. Wish I knew more about signs

Ok makes sense. I dont know **** about signs. All I know is that every Sag and Leo I been with has been mad fun from a friendly/sexual standpoint. But biggest headaches outside the hanging out/bedroom settings.

-Hot/cold
-Indecisive
-Drags you along

List goes on.

She misses when you was actually trying because right now whatever she had going on at the time ain't go nowhere. What happens when she starts feeling herself because of your affection and other dudes start giving her attention too. You decided to stop chasing for a reason. She sees you doing ya thing and now that it looks like you're moving on she wants to keep you in orbit. Soon as you come back she'll go back to the bs.

She misses when you was actually trying because right now whatever she had going on at the time ain't go nowhere. What happens when she starts feeling herself because of your affection and other dudes start giving her attention too. You decided to stop chasing for a reason. She sees you doing ya thing and now that it looks like you're moving on she wants to keep you in orbit. Soon as you come back she'll go back to the bs.
I'm sorry but I believe this

Hate when chicks hit the outta nowhere switch up...One joint I been smashing for years usually lowkey, n doesn’t bug me too much...But shorty been acting outta character this whole last month, wild clingy and wants all my time all of a sudden :sick: ....Might just tell her I moved again to get her to relax :lol: :smh:

Hate when chicks hit the outta nowhere switch up...One joint I been smashing for years usually lowkey, n doesn’t bug me too much...But shorty been acting outta character this whole last month, wild clingy and wants all my time all of a sudden :sick: ....Might just tell her I moved again to get her to relax :lol: :smh:
She tryna lock you down bruh.

The older I get, the more I understand why older dudes be just grabbing the 21-23 year olds.

My friends kill me for it all the time. I'm 29 and I always go for the 21 year olds.

Maturity comes from their cultures, background and the household they were raised in. The headaches/emotions/craziness is the same regardless of age in the 20s. I just rather go for the younger ones.

I know it sounds "old school" but in a way you can still mold them. The late 20s they're tryna settle with the first good guy they meet. No idea if it's genuine or they know their clock is ticking.

My friends kill me for it all the time. I'm 29 and I always go for the 21 year olds.

Maturity comes from their cultures, background and the household they were raised in. The headaches/emotions/craziness is the same regardless of age in the 20s. I just rather go for the younger ones.

I know it sounds "old school" but in a way you can still mold them. The late 20s they're tryna settle with the first good guy they meet. No idea if it's genuine or they know their clock is ticking.
Oh I get it from that standpoint. By the time you matured, got to a real bag, got all your **** together, etc., the girls of the same age have a kid or have the same ***** they stuck up on for years.

As women are concerned, I prefer older than me, ex girlfriend was having about 10 years more than me, and always being attracted to women, they got it all, physically, mentally, they know what they want, what they don't want anymore, they probably already have children, so they're in the real life, rational, which is very important to me, I don't like lost women who don't know what they want and can be influented by you, I want some charisma, some charm, some personality, some character, a one who can tell you when you do stupid things, a one who isn't affraid about you like if you had some authority on her, just want respect, no fear from women, I like strong women.

Younger in general just have the physical part

As women are concerned, I prefer older than me, ex girlfriend was having about 10 years more than me, and always being attracted to women, they got it all, physically, mentally, they know what they want, what they don't want anymore, they probably already have children, so they're in the real life, rational, which is very important to me, I don't like lost women who don't know what they want and can be influented by you, I want some charisma, some charm, some personality, some character, a one who can tell you when you do stupid things, a one who isn't affraid about you like if you had some authority on her, just want respect, no fear from women, I like strong women.

Younger in general just have the physical part
Dam come to think of it all my ex’s have been older than me as well as my current.

Dealing with someone younger has always been even more of a headache, especially one that’s 4+ years younger

My relationships with those 6+ years younger than me have been better than that ones 1 year younger than me or my age.

The older ones push marriage/kids too much once they know you're a catch. Everyone has a different timeline in finding who they are.

My relationships with those 6+ years younger than me have been better than that ones 1 year younger than me or my age.

The older ones push marriage/kids too much once they know you're a catch. Everyone has a different timeline in finding who they are.
Don't tell your age if you're under 27 then :nerd: :lol:

Big facts :smokin

Back
Top Bottom