THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

I recently matched with a sex therapist on tinder.
We were supposed to link today, but I have the kiddos. She would be the fourth therapist in two years. And it seems, the ‘Final boss’ of this whole dating thing. I hope to learn a lot about the dynamics and perhaps, the why’s. Being a single dad, I don’t see myself in a fullblown monogamous ting anytime soon. I urge you younger gents to lead with your intentions, and honesty. Not sure what pill that is, feel me. But the results are refreshing.

885E2249-7ADD-4FAE-8C17-342B67AB1B7A.jpeg

About women lying on body count :

If it's a beautiful woman with no mental disease and not too much into religion, we could just assume she did have a lot of men plus women begin to have sex before men in general, always mentionning their first time was 15 which means it could even be before, while not all men had sex at 15 :lol:

Women are liars because they don't want to be disrespected or assume, or hurt feelings

Edit : Plus some women aren't really active and just wait for the guy to do the whole job, so basically they could have sex easily while we try to satisfy them...

Last edited:
Been in the streets now officially for about 2 months, ending a 3 year long relationship. The last year was a slow decline till we both came to the conclusion that its not working. This breakup is different cause it wasnt because someone did something that really hurt the other person. About a month ago, I found out about attachment styles and it basically gave me everything I needed to know about why we didnt work out and it made perfect sense. Now im at a place of self healing and self discovery. I know if I dont fix my traumas, no relationship I get into will work. Its also made me realized how many damaged people there are out here.

Here's the channel that taught me about attachment styles. She breaks it down so specific, I couldn't deny my own attachment style. Hopefully it could help someone out the same way if helped me out

https://youtube.com/channel/UCHQ4lSaKRap5HyrpitrTOhQ

Had a crazy dream last night. I was getting topped by this girl Emily in the classroom back in college when class was in session. Classmates saw it and was hating but somehow the teacher didn't. Nutted in her mouth and she walked around the classroom showing the other girls. Had this one dude looking at me salty.

I always knew she liked me. I was young and didn't know about choosing signals back then. Never shot my shot :smh:

Had a crazy dream last night. I was getting topped by this girl Emily in the classroom back in college when class was in session. Classmates saw it and was hating but somehow the teacher didn't. Nutted in her mouth and she walked around the classroom showing the other girls. Had this one dude looking at me salty.

I always knew she liked me. I was young and didn't know about choosing signals back then. Never shot my shot :smh:

Where Emily at?

Knocked this chick off thats been on my list for years. Now she’s trying to get clingy. She’s older than me and has always played games so it’s refreshing to see her practically beg for my time now while I still keep it cordial as if I ain’t have her soaking my sheets.

My side piece got me and her tickets to Kanye’s listening event tonight. Today should be a good day…as long as this alibi comes together for the girlfriend :smh: :nthat:

Just broke up with my girl last week. Tall slim redbone with a phatty. sex was average but she was cool. but she wanted long term commitment and that is something I don't want, not sure if I ever want. It's very hard to see myself dating and waking up to the same person year after year. I really like the honeymoon phase and new p. Kind of cycling back through girls I had put in the backburner right now, but I know they want a long term relationship too though, Probably not going to end well. I really want to just have fun and just date really though. I may just have to branch out and get a new roster. Kind of sucks being 35 and trying to date. It seems like every girl I talk to wants marriage and kids. . I got 3 dates lined up and I am hesitant about going, they are all single black females with no kids and they are talking about how they want a child and marriage in the next few years and in my head I am like I doubt we will still be communicating by the end of the year. I probably will just man up and tell them what I am looking for.

Back
Top Bottom