THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
damn, kj brent gone. thought he had the upper hand on some of the other bubble guys

Keon Hatcher gone too.

I've like KJ since last preseason. I'm cool with Holton though. We should go after TJ. I'm surprised he got cut.

SUPPOSEDLY....

Adam Caplan is saying the Raiders are locked in on getting TJ Ward, on Sirius Radio.

I didn't hear it myself so I can't speak to it being true.

SUPPOSEDLY....

Adam Caplan is saying the Raiders are locked in on getting TJ Ward, on Sirius Radio.

I didn't hear it myself so I can't speak to it being true.

:nerd: I'm not sure where he will fit in the secondary, or if they will try to put him in at LB, but I'm willing to take any help on defense at this point.

I can see it. I know they were trying to put Smith in as a hybrid, so it feels like they're trying to cook something. If that's what they're going for than Ward is a natural fit for a hybrid.

Hope they bring back Perry Riley if he's still available. Dude was koo last season, and koo is good enough given the situation...

Ward would be an upgrade over Nelson n Joseph but a hybrid role as a nickel linebacker would be nice to.

IMG_2703.JPG

So we made no waiver transactions today.

Gotta have faith in Reggie, but I don't think any of us are happy with what we're going into season with defensively. The Vegas beat writer Michael Gehlken pointed out that, outside of the draft, we have not added one defensive player to the team.

For a coaching staff with Reggie, KNJ, JDR, and Rod Woodson you would think defense would be the emphasis at all times

Back
Top Bottom