THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Same can be said about George Atkinson III. Either they got some dirt or they just got plug like that.

I wonder how much Travvechio makes per game during the preseason :lol:

Hood is going on the PS. Georgio is just a camp leg. They need to show King some respect and get him one.

Same can be said about George Atkinson III. Either they got some dirt or they just got plug like that.

I wonder how much Travvechio makes per game during the preseason :lol:

yeah, not like they needed to bring in anyone to challenge seabass but im just wondering how he got that connect.

Joe Haden confirmed the Raiders were one of the teams that reached out to try and sign him.

Sounds like he ultimately signed with Pitt cause he had a relationship already built with Tomlin.

I'll watch for how this affects our flow of information about the team. If we begin to miss out on serious info and/or access then I'll subscribe and bring the content in here.

I'll watch for how this affects our flow of information about the team. If we begin to miss out on serious info and/or access then I'll subscribe and bring the content in here.

yeah, that's what i'm worried about the pay wall.

didnt Ted Nguyen join up with them too, so far he still been posting his breakdowns on twitter still.

yeah, that's what i'm worried about the pay wall.

didnt Ted Nguyen join up with them too, so far he still been posting his breakdowns on twitter still.

He did, but you're right I still see him providing video breakdowns. I think he's giving teasers for his more serious analysis to get people to sign up.

If Gipsy chooses to go this route then I'm following him wherever he ends up.

Didn't see this one coming. I thought he did better than most of the other LB's.

Looks like we going Cory James and Marquel Lee

damn, kj brent gone. thought he had the upper hand on some of the other bubble guys

Keon Hatcher gone too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom