THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
We haven't even seen Gareon Conley and we've only seen Obi in one half of preseason. Not fair to judge the draft class yet.

Gotta give them the benefit of the doubt till we see them in action.

It'll entirely depend on how we do against a quality team like Tennessee. I'd love to be wrong.

I couldn't disagree more. How we do against Tennessee will be irrelevant in determining the value or the opportunity cost of 2017 draft picks.

People can want it to be one way or the other, but anyone who tells with certainty after week one is fooling themselves.

I'm nervous for this game fellas. TEN is a much more balanced team than we are, got **** LeBeau running the defense. Got a solid run game. Mariota is expected to make the leap this season.

Offense gonna have to put up at least 28 in this game.

Mariota was bad against the Bears I ain't scared

word, he did look bad.
overthrowing a lot of balls.
what it looked like to me was he was uncomfortable when people were around his legs, like he didn't want to plant his feet.
that's actually something I was worried about with Carr, the mental side of breaking a leg but he looked fine.

I think Mariota will struggle early on this season, their run game gonna be serious tho.

Papa is high on Conley, but we have to see how that translates in real game scenarios.
They are going to throw all kinds of **** at the secondary please believe.

The question the Raiders have to ask themselves is after two seasons under Del Rio can they still stop the TE and double TE?

Word. If you do daily fantasy (draft kings or fan duel) you better get delanie walker for the low.

I couldn't disagree more. How we do against Tennessee will be irrelevant in determining the value or the opportunity cost of 2017 draft picks.

People can want it to be one way or the other, but anyone who tells with certainty after week one is fooling themselves.

Yes you're right. Week 1 wouldn't be anywhere close to knowing what the rookies can do.

I'd like to know more about their thinking with LBs. They really don't seem to value picking high for the position.

Yes you're right. Week 1 wouldn't be anywhere close to knowing what the rookies can do.

I'd like to know more about their thinking with LBs. They really don't seem to value picking high for the position.

northoaklandfc northoaklandfc I wasn't trying to play the hindsight hand early I just wonder / am curious as Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes is as to how they evaluate the LB position.
We've spent quite a bit of time evaluating and dumping whoever comes through the door. It would be nice to find a solution/fit at LB. Things do take time.

Michael Gehlken‏ Verified account @GehlkenNFL
Michael Gehlken Retweeted Adam Schefter

This would explain it. Janikowski's $4 million to become fully guaranteed if on roster Tuesday at 1 p.m. PT.
Adam Schefter Verified account @AdamSchefter
Raiders, Sebastian Janikowski at an impasse over contract, per source. http://es.pn/2wzBRrK http://fb.me/2ltjhrYD9
4:45 PM - 4 Sep 2017

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20580952/sebastian-janikowski-oakland-raiders-impasse-contract

Jano is declining to rework his deal.

Thank you for your service, Jano. But we have to pay the future guys.

Last edited:
:smh:

They don't want to pay Penn cause he just signed a contract but they want Jano to restructure his to help save the team some funds this season?

Back
Top Bottom