THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Probably have just as good a shot or better against HOU with Cook than you did with McGloin.

What pissed me off most about McGloin was that possession where he missed Coop for an easy TD and then overthrew the next 2 passes. That would've changed the game big time.

Im more pissed at the defense. That was a ****** performance by them.

Yeah you can point the finger at the offense, especially with all their hurt players...but the defense was lookin like their old week 1 selves :smh:

Idc, he missed a wide open Cooper. All this hype for this guy and he failed to show up. Cook looked like the 5 year vet, not him. Dude hasn't even gotten 1st team reps all year and still managed to do something.

I never got the McGloin "hype" before this game :lol:
I expected dude to throw at least 2 picks today

I wasn't able to watch the end of the game because of cbs. But did Cook at least get the offense moving? I know he had a couple of mistakes.

With the regular season done:

Man,what an incredible ride the past 17 weeks have been. Literally an emotional rollercoaster every damn week.

I know in the beginning of the year we had hopes of going 8-8, but to go 12-4 is ******* amazing.

I know winning in the playoffs will be a longshot without Carr, but we ain't even suppose to be here so hopefully this L can jump start something on the defense and hopefully they play with hella more urgency at Houston.

Connor Cook looked way more comfortable. I hope he plays, but looks like JDR wants to roll with McGloin

Last edited:
Agreed. I didn't expect for us to be this good, especially with our defense being trash. Carr really is the MVP. We have arguably a top 3-5 QB, a good WR core, a three headed running monster, the best OL, the DPOY in Mack, and some other good pieces on defense. We just need a better coordinator to put it all together and a few more pieces on defense to really take us to the next level. We're gonna be good for a while boys. We just have to be patient. Unfortunately, our season when to **** really quick, especially when we were shooting for a legit SB birth, but our guys are young, our HC is solid, and it takes some time. A little bit more patience and we will be back on top of the football world. So congrats my brothers. All of our years of painful waiting and watching has finally turned around. We're back fellas. Thank you for sticking around and now it's our time to enjoy our teams sucess. We won 12 games guys. TWELVE. We're a top 4 team in the league in a season where we thought we'd be fighting for a playoff birth. We got a spot with ease. Lets feast next years boys. Maybe Connor can win us a game or two. Either way #raidernation baby

I just hope we show up next week and be competitive, **** was so disappointing today.

Freal. Didn't know DC played defense too
mean.gif
seems like the whole team falls apart when he's gone. against the Panthers, Colts now this game.

I kinda understood those games because we had big leads and Carr getting injured. But today was just bad all around.

I missed most of the game but Latavius really ran for 11 yards?? :lol: :lol: 3 headed monster my ***

I don't even remember him running the ball. He must have had like 3 attempts

With McGloin it looked like 9 in the box

Last edited:
Derek's leadership is priceless. I would expect Mack to handle his side of the ball too, but seems it's more than that.

Good luck guys, you had a great year.

Hopefully we end it :pimp: see y'all Saturday [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom