THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trash is a strong word. He's not great and he definitely has a lot of room for improvement, but he's not trash. He just needs to be a bit more patient and see the hole and run over some guys from time to time. He has the size of a big back, but tries to be a finesse runner when he doesn't really have that lateral quickness.

Murray is definitely not trash. I've been one of Murray's biggest critics in the past but this season I found myself backing him week to week because some of the silliness that's been thrown his way. :smh:

I do think Murray is a finished product though. He's about maxed his potential as an NFL RB, what he's shown this season and last is exactly who he is as a runner.

We're not looking for a #1 in the offseason though bro. Washington and Richard are bout to eat next year. I'd welcome Murray back on the cheap with open arms though.

Last edited:
Murray is definitely not trash. I've been one of Murray's biggest critics in the past but this season I found myself backing him week to week because some of the silliness that's been thrown his way. :smh:

I do think Murray is a finished product though. He's about maxed his potential as an NFL RB, what he's shown this season and last is exactly who he is as a runner.

We're not looking for a #1 in the offseason though bro. Washington and Richard are bout to eat next year. I'd welcome Murray back on the cheap with open arms though.
he's nice in madden 16' atleast...

Seen he was at the Rose Bowl today. Barkley was killin today, hope he continues to ascend next season :nerd:

The Denver game was a wash. The coaches know it too. It's better to do it now than this weekend. Run game has to get cracking throughout the playoffs.

Dumps off, screens, sweeps, power...we have to throw the kitchen sync at teams at this point in order to survive. 

Last edited by a moderator:
musgrave really needs to let it loose for 4 quarters. his play calling is pretty good in the 4th, when we're down, but we need it every single play.

musgrave really needs to let it loose for 4 quarters. his play calling is pretty good in the 4th, when we're down, but we need it every single play.
I wonder how much of that is Musgrave and how much of that is Carr.

I remember reading somewhere that they give Derek like 3-5 plays and he decides which one to run based on the defensive formation

i wasn't aware of that, but even so Carr is a gunslinger and i'm sure he would like to take more chances down field. we shouldn't minimize the playbook just bc its Cook. if anything, we need to catch houston off guard.

I'd have to think the playbook is already minimized due to Cook's lack of experience. The game is still very winnable tho.

I'd have to think the playbook is already minimized due to Cook's lack of experience. The game is still very winnable tho.
He's going to need all of the help he can get on offense and defense. Moving the ball isn't the problem so much. It's execution. 

OAK: Rookie QB Connor Cook admitted Monday that the Raiders called plays in Sunday's Week 17 game that he's never even run before in practice.

OAK: Rookie QB Connor Cook admitted Monday that the Raiders called plays in Sunday's Week 17 game that he's never even run before in practice.
And he did surprisingly ok for knowing little to nothing. 

if only he didn't overthrow Rivera...but for real though, he looked a lot more poised and confident than McGloin and this dude doesn't even know the plays :lol: he was just like **** it and completed 14/21 passes WITHOUT even knowing the plays!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no matter what happens from here Norton got to go :smh:  

I'm with you. I'm over KNJ. I think the players we got on defense can pull a good DC.

Praying we land some interior presence too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom