THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
probably check out either the Cowboys, Giants or Patriots game. Unless the Patriots game is in Mexico like they said it might be.

probably check out either the Cowboys, Giants or Patriots game. Unless the Patriots game is in Mexico like they said it might be.

No good road games for me except maybe Washington. And that's only because I want to see D.C. again.

If we won the division we would have had Steelers at home and @ Houston
blessing in disguise.

Texans defense is going to be a problem and we really have to get the run game going somehow someway.

The difference Sunday is penalties, defense, and a few overthrows and general jitters by McGloin.

The Denver game was a good test without showing too many cards. 

Cook has work to do especially ball placement, but his poise is noteworthy considering fewer reps and an inactive season. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If we won the division we would have had Steelers at home and @ Houston

blessing in disguise.
Texans defense is going to be a problem and we really have to get the run game going somehow someway.
The difference Sunday is penalties, defense, and a few overthrows and general jitters by McGloin.
The Denver game was a good test without showing too many cards. 
Cook has work to do especially ball placement, but his poise is noteworthy considering fewer reps and an inactive season. 

Oh I was talking about next year's games :lol: would have been Steelers instead of Ravens and Texans instead of Titans.

I agree tho.

Last edited:
Hitman has been out last few weeks with a toe injury, and they showed KO getting his knee worked on at the end of Sundays game

Last edited:
I have my gripes with Murray too...but he's been serviceable.

He's no huge resign after the season, but I wouldn't be mad if he came back at a reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom