Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Carr's stats would be amazing had he not had all the drops. We go 16-0. :lol:

I think the number 1 and 2 leader in drops were Roberts and Crabtree

which is shocking bc Crab is known for having good hands. i hope we keep Seth actually. Holton is nice too and should get more burn. in fact i like all of our receivers and TEs. they just need to quit with the drops.

seen this mock today [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Oakland Raiders: John Ross, WR, Washington
Giving the Raiders a receiver may seem odd because they have Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree. However, they have one of the worst slot receivers in the NFL in Seth Roberts, who dropped countless passes this past season. Oakland needs to be better in that regard, and John Ross, one of the better prospects available, happens to project as a dynamic slot receiver.

I'd prefer to go defense, but I ain't mad at a John Ross selection. 

reminds me of DeSean Jackson a lot

Last edited:
nah. I think he's mocked to go top 10. Might even be 1st pick

Last edited:
Safety and Linebacker the highest priorities for me.

Still trying to figure out how Reggie Nelson finesssed his way into a Pro Bowl selection. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

What is everyone's perspective for the game this weekend?

saturday's outcome REALLY relies on our defense. i think Cook can hold his own and i have way more faith in him than i did with McGloin. we really need to run the ball well too.

we definitely need to get the run game going, the longest run in Mexico was only 6 yards with 30 yards total 
sick.gif

saturday's outcome REALLY relies on our defense. i think Cook can hold his own and i have way more faith in him than i did with McGloin. we really need to run the ball well too.
Yea, if the defense gets behind, raiders are getting trampled. No way they'll be able to come back. They need to get good defense and hopefully and quick score to get them feeling good

Back
Top Bottom