THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
idk about a second...Reggie has been doing well in the draft, I don't want to lose those picks 
laugh.gif

Not even sure how Sheldon's contract is looking...

Sheldon contract looks very team friendly at first glance but he's do 80% of his total base salary in 2017. Would think the Jets gotta let him go but they got 30 seconds lol.

I'd eat the contract if he's interested in resigning and we only had to give up a 3rd.

No interest in giving up a 2nd.

Last edited:
Reggie should have pulled the trigger on the Richardson trade. Our pick would have been a late 2nd Rd pick.

My only question with Richardson is his off the field issues.

Last edited:
Reggie should have pulled the trigger on the Richardson trade. Our pick would have been a late 2nd Rd pick.

My only question with Richardson is his off the field issues.

Reggie is picky with guys with character concerns, Richardson was speeding and smoking weed with a baby in his car and possessing a firearm.

Plus he's looking at the defense knowing there are two starters who will be back at the end of the month.

Plus he's looking at the defense knowing there are two starters who will be back at the end of the month.

Yeah no doubt but Aldon plays on the outside and MEJ is only a nickel DT. I still want that one beast DT up the middle. McGee has played well this year tho and you're right, once MEJ comes back we'll have a lot more interior pass rush.

Just feel like this defense is weak up the middle. A good DT, beast MLB & safety to replace Reggie Nelson are really all this defense is missing.

Yeah no doubt but Aldon plays on the outside and MEJ is only a nickel DT. I still want that one beast DT up the middle. McGee has played well this year tho and you're right, once MEJ comes back we'll have a lot more interior pass rush.

Just feel like this defense is weak up the middle. A good DT, beast MLB & safety to replace Reggie Nelson are really all this defense is missing.
How long is Stacy out for?

Didn't participate in practice last week so I would guess he won't be back til the Houston games in 2 weeks at the earliest. We'll see if he practices tomorrow tho.

Hoping Watson is ready to come back and take the RT spot from Austin Howard for the rest of the year. Howard is serviceable but Watson's ceiling is so much higher... Need him to finish the season without any more injuries. Von Miller is gunna be a problem for Austin Howard this weekend, needs a lot of help + we should run at Von all day.

denvers corners are so good & I know we're extremely confident in our WRs, but I'd try and run the **** outta the ball on Sunday. Denver's run defense is average. In addition to running the **** outta the ball, we should mix in a lot of passes to Washington, Richard & Olawale.

Start y'all morning with this. The feels when that Raiders theme music hits :x

Sorry don't know how to embed these twitter vids

Start y'all morning with this. The feels when that Raiders theme music hits :x

Sorry don't know how to embed these twitter vids

Watched this last night. Menelik celebrating the Penn TD was dope. When the drums hit tho >>>>>

[h1]BRONCOS STAR DB: CRABTREE, COOPER NOT ELITE NFL RECEIVERS[/h1]
By CSN Bay Area staff  November 02, 2016 2:08 PM

Ahead of a Sunday night showdown between the thriving Raiders and defending Super Bowl champion Broncos, the trash talking has already begun between the division rivals. 

Broncos safety T.J. Ward threw the first barb Wednesday.

"We never liked the Raiders," Ward told reporters. "We just don't like them. You ever not like someone and you don't know why? We just don't like them."

Ward didn't stop there. He went on to diminish Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree, players that have been strengths for the Raiders, and ones he'll be charged with slowing down in Week 9. 

"I feel like they have two good receivers. I don't feel like they have two elite receivers," Ward said. 

Based on the first half of the season, Crabtree is on pace for 94 receptions, 1,138 yards and 12 touchdowns.

Crabtree's six touchdown catches through eight games ties him for an NFL-high with Mike Evans and Jordy Nelson.

Cooper, who was Oakland's lone 1,000-yard receiver as a rookie last year, is on pace for 102 catches, 1,574 yards and four touchdowns. 

Crabtree and Cooper, both drafted in the top 10, respectively, are on their way to being the Raiders' first receiving tandem to pass 1,000 yards each since Pro Football Hall of Famers Jerry Rice and Tim Brown achieved the feat in 2001.  

The Raiders (6-2) and Broncos (6-2) are currently locked in a battle for divisional supremacy.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom