Thread of the year

Maaaaan, that's probably her husband--why would she air him out when he got dirt on her? I've seen her posts and I don't think she would be THATstupid.

They doin' this for %+#@! and giggles....laughin' at ya'll LAMES for actually gettin' excited over it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Y'all do what you all gotta do. If I don't air this broad out by 6 pm EST tomorrow. I will paypal everyone $100 - on my life I will!

come on fam, just air her out rite now. it aint like its late or nothin, its damn 11:45 P.M. lets do this #%*@ 2nite

I doubt he has anything on her if he did she would have never made this thread, see this what y'all get for gassing these chicks

More than likely he tried to holla at her and she turned him down just some pure simpery

Y'all do what you all gotta do. If I don't air this broad out by 6 pm EST tomorrow. I will paypal everyone $100 - on my life I will!
laugh.gif
somehow i think this will be a coordinated show.

Now if all the females on here would post the pm's they get from dudes simping now that would be thread of the year
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Now if all the females on here would post the pm's they get from dudes simping now that would be thread of the year
nerd.gif

eek.gif
One of these girls on here have to be up toexposing someone..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by ericberry14

come on fam, just air her out rite now. it aint like its late or nothin, its damn 11:45 P.M. lets do this #%*@ 2nite
Thats what Im sayin NT goes late into 3am eastern time....

nerd.gif
my dude HenLin, i think its also a time for a resurrection of Team Late Night x Team Thread Jack collab. who's with me?

Originally Posted by solefood229

nerd.gif

QFT
nerd.gif

more chicks need to air\these dudes out

*optimus prime* we are watching, we are waiting *optimus prime*

Thats what Im sayin NT goes late into 3am eastern time....

nerd.gif
my dude HenLin, i think its also a time for a resurrection of Team Late Night x Team Thread Jack collab. who's with me?

laugh.gif
@ thread jack.

ehh I might be done for late nite.

Anyway...
Mirs cambell has thrwn a jab and left hook.

where is the fighter in the blue corner?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

He just might be down for the count tho...

how u get sonned by a female tho
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom