Three reasons why you shouldn't buy the White/Cement III

Reason 1

Reason 2

Reason 3

(After approximately 8 casual wears, purchased on release date)

the key is to wear them periodically from the time they release....let the paint form to the creases. I've worn mine more than eight times and have only slight chipping problems. but yeah, that is some BS quality.

So if I can get them on sale or below retail I shouldn't buy them?

1. Buy to sell to the ppl that really want the colorway but that don't know that III's crack even more then their mother's back.
2. Buy to sell to the ppl that really want the colorway but that don't know that III's crack even more then their mother's back.
3. Buy to sell to the ppl that really want the colorway but that don't know that III's crack even more then their mother's back.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

the key is to wear them periodically from the time they release....let the paint form to the creases. I've worn mine more than eight times and have only slight chipping problems. but yeah, that is some BS quality.
I've never thought i would live to see the day where people strategically plan to wear new releases in order to prevent them from falling apart. That's depressing.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

I've never thought i would live to see the day where people strategically plan to wear new releases in order to prevent them from falling apart. That's depressing.
black paint doesnt crack as bad from what ive heard n seen cuz mine cracked but definately not to that extent

^^^true...he did only gave us one reason.
but how about someone post pics of the more recently released true blues after 8 wears?
bc obviously these were released at a time when they had HORRIBLE quality
and according to others that have bought recent releases, JB has stepped up their quality a little bit

Yep, JB quality is garbage!!! All my III's and Spizikes are the same...

I've worn my True Blues a lot more than 8 times, and the only problem I have is a scrape that was my own fault.

sigh..in 2003 they were $100
Next year we're looking at probably $150...with paint like that
embarassed.gif

three reasons why i'm buying...
1. I don't have them
2. I don't have paint peeling problems on any of my sneakers (except for the old og's that were stored badly of course)
3. discount

the quality of JB has dropped dramatically in the past ~5ish yrs... idk why but it still is good if you wear them occasionally and dont store them for months

the quality of JB has dropped dramatically in the past ~5ish yrs... idk why but it still is good if you wear them occasionally and dont store them for months

I've worn mine quite a few times and they still look DS minus a very slight crease. No cracking or paint chipping.

Cry cry all the time!, Every shoe has wear and tear, I'll still be gettin a pair cuz i like the color and I don't hve them

Back
Top Bottom