Thug love (pic)

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You cannot joke at all about anything including gay folks these days. %#%+%$ got some sort of immunity.

I would've
laugh.gif
right along about this dude's orange soda fit if you mentioned it. But you didn't.
ohwell.gif
All you were "laughing/joking" about was the fact that they are supposedly gay.

When's the last time you were ok with someone making fun of you for being black, not what you were doing as a black man? There's a difference and I hope you see it.

You cannot joke at all about anything including gay folks these days. %#%+%$ got some sort of immunity.

I would've
laugh.gif
right along about this dude's orange soda fit if you mentioned it. But you didn't.
ohwell.gif

When's the last time you were ok with someone making fun of you for being black, not what you were doing as a black man? There's a difference and I hope you see it.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I would've
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Beat me too it.
If I made a thread about a picture of two black dudes eating some watermelon I'd get
indifferent.gif
ed.
%#%+%$ got some sort of immunity.

I would've
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Beat me too it.
If I made a thread about a picture of two black dudes eating some watermelon I'd get
indifferent.gif
ed.
%#%+%$ got some sort of immunity.

I would've
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I wasn't laughing that they're gay, it was an observation that you never typically see dudes that look like you this comfy out and about together who are gay.  Atleast not where i'm from.  Where am i laughing simply at the fact that they are gay? there's a difference and you didn't see it.  Spare me the lecture, essentially, i don't care.  I'm an observer of human condition and comedy, always have been, always will be, i leave that hatred stuff to ya'll.

I would've
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I wasn't laughing that they're gay, it was an observation that you never typically see dudes that look like you this comfy out and about together who are gay.  Atleast not where i'm from.  Where am i laughing simply at the fact that they are gay? there's a difference and you didn't see it.  Spare me the lecture, essentially, i don't care.  I'm an observer of human condition and comedy, always have been, always will be, i leave that hatred stuff to ya'll.

I seen a wild ad on the train about this. Literally had two black dudes dressed like the ones in the pic huggin up on each other.

laugh.gif
So many stereotypes in it, shh was grotesque

Back
Top Bottom