Tiger Woods put a ring on it but can't stop sexting

Look at Jason Garrett
1216_tiger_romo__wm_ex.jpg

roll.gif
tiger be gettin down....

im even more impressed by what he does on the golf course now... winning that much while partying and +@+##$@..... greatness
eek.gif

here is the story from the link CaliBee posted... just in case sum1 is at work and cant view espn....

Elin Nordegren, the wife of Tiger Woods, will seek a divorce, ABC News.com is reporting.

A source close to Nordegren told the Web site on Wednesday that a "divorce is 100 percent on."

Nordegren was recently photographed pumping gas without her wedding ring.

Woods and his wife have been married for five years and have a 2-year-old daughter and a 10-month-old son.

Woods announced late last week he was taking an indefinite leave from public life and golf while he works to fix his marriage after multiple allegations of infidelity.

The announcement came two weeks after Woods crashed his SUV into a tree outside his Florida home, setting in motion a stunning downfall for the world's No. 1 player who for 13 years rarely made news off the golf course. One woman who said she had a 31-month affair with Woods shared a voice mail that she said Woods left her two nights before his Nov. 27 accident.

"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children," Woods said in a statement released last week. "I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try."

Woods has not been seen in public since the accident.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Posted on Dec 16, 2009 @ 04:59PM

print it send it

sc093e38bb02_0.jpg

Another one of Tiger Woods' mistresses is negotiating a payoff, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

After Rachel Uchitel cashed in on a deal that is worth from $1 million to $3 million, the next mistress closing in on collecting is Theresa Rogers.

EXCLUSIVE NEW PHOTOS: Click Here to See New Photos of Rogers Through the Years

One asset Uchitel and Rogers share is powerhouse Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred. While Allred negotiated Uchitel's deal she will not officially confirm or deny that she represents Rogers.

TOPLESS PHOTOS of Tiger's Mistress Rachel Uchitel

But sources tell RadarOnline.com that she represents Rogers AND at least one other woman who had a relationship with Tiger.

RadarOnline.com was first to report that Rogers had been sexually involved with Tiger for at least five years, both before and after he got married.

PHOTOS: Sexy Pics of Tiger Mistress Jaimee Grubbs

Rogers, who was married at the time to fourth husband and clothing designer Wayne Rogers, told close friends that she hoped to have a baby with the golf champ and was actively trying to get pregnant. Roger's husband was apparently ok with it because he was unable to get her pregnant.

When Rogers did become pregnant, she confided to a close friend that she believed Woods was the father, despite another affair she was having simultaneously with a Serbian basketball player.

PHOTOS: Tiger Mistress Jamie Jungers in a Bikini

According to sources, the baby girl, born sometime between late 2003 and early 2004, was never given a DNA test but looks Caucasian.

Now we've learned that Tiger's reps have received damaging information about Rogers from at least one source who claims Rogers pursued Tiger and would often show up in the same city as the golfer and then try to hook up with them. Despite that claim, the source acknowledges that Rogers did have a sexual relationship with Tiger.

RadarOnline.com has also learned that Tiger's reps have had a private investigator working feverishly on the case, looking into the backgrounds of many of the women who have claimed affairs with Tiger.

PHOTOS: Tiger and Wife Through the Years

And one source told RadarOnline.com: "Theresa was bragging about her affair with Tiger last week. She wasn't making a secret out of it at a social event."

An Open Letter to Tiger Woods

First a rant about the above...Tiger...TIGER...you smashin' out low budget, dirty gold diggers raw now...C'mon MAN are you serious?! Where are yourstandards dude...you coulda been takin down Rihanna, Halle, Biel...yet you choose these females...you do realize you are TIGER WOODS right...RIGHT?

Now for the help...Since you changed your number and won't call your friends back, surely you are looking to NT for advice. I only have one pieceQUIT PAYIN' THESE #%%!! Seriously Tiger the cat is out of the bag (ha!) we all know you how you get down, quit paying for thesechicks' silence. So what they got pics, texts, vm...your squeaky clean rep is gone...GET OVER IT! Unless these females got you buck naked with amonkey...heck even if they do, save your money and play some golf. Nothing...and I seriously mean NOTHING... will shock us about you anymore. Quit lettingthese chicks come up off you dog, MAN UP, get up off the floor, wash your tear stained face, get a golf club and set out to destroy every golfer and everyrecord there is to destroy on the links. Sick and tired of seeing you go out like a sucka while all these jumpoffs get their shine on...

Yes I'm mad!

Damn I guess she is divorcin' him. Damn, if he really has a billion dollars he gonna get that Johnny Carson treatment.

"Aint no (0) worth 150 million dollahs!" Eddie Murphy

You can obviously tell by how calm and relaxed Tiger and Tony Romo look these pictures were taken before the month of December.

if tiger loses his wife, theres no need to pay these other broads to keep quiet. might as well let them get their 15 minutes and move on. it'll becomeoversaturated and no one will care

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

You can obviously tell by how calm and relaxed Tiger and Tony Romo look these pictures were taken before the month of December.

OUCHIE!
roll.gif

She gonna divorce him?

Tiger is going to get taken to the cleaners, $!%*%*@.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

MJ is a saint compared to Eldrick
laugh.gif

Man.. These 2 dudes have combined to make me hate Kobe less ever so slowly.. By comparison, Kobe's starting to look like a pretty solid dude..

I hope Jordan and Barkley are reaching out to Tiger and telling him to "man up" and just get back out there and play golf. Forget all these randomchicks that are coming out trying to expose you and at this point in time seeing as how your wife wants to get a divorce, forget her too. The shackles are offTiger, your a free man, now go takeover the game of golf again and put the media back in their place.

By comparison, Kobe's starting to look like a pretty solid dude..

Nah, he's still a snitch. Nothing will ever take that away.

I believe the +!#%@ already signed a prenup that states she's only to get 10 million(number might be wrong but whatever). He's really going to gettaken to the cleaners on the child support payments, I wouldn't be suprised if it's something like a $500,000 a month...

SMFH Tiger how could you take this big of an "L"????
smh.gif
smh.gif

actually I think I read somewhere that she only gets paid off if she stays with him for over 10 years and then they divorce. dont know how child payments wouldwork out though

she gone get paid off child support but she aint seeing none of that bil

the interest he makes on that bil a month > wat ever she gets for child support a month

so i dont even see this as a L

laugh.gif
at the last 3 comments-

remember he cheated on her, they have a kid, he's a famous billionaire athlete -

she will walk away PAID....that prenup means nada

she'll be taking a heavy sum of money (prob half) , monthly payments + a couple cribs

yea maybe if he was just some rich business man - but he's not...he's being publicly humiliated and his livelihood is being taken away -just the details in the case are a big enough L for somebody like him...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
at the last 3 comments-

remember he cheated on her, they have a kid, he's a famous billionaire athlete -

she'll be taking a heavy sum of money (prob half) , monthly payments + a couple cribs

yea maybe if he was just some rich business man - but he's not...he's being publicly humiliated and his livelihood is being taken away - just the details in the case are a big enough L for somebody like him...

Dude you're wrong, she will not get half, she will get what is in the pre-nup and child support. Is does not matter what Tiger did to cause the divorce.Overall she might be looking at 50-100 mil tops

Originally Posted by Kingtre

you sound like a fool he could have *+%@!% every white women on the earth and that prenup will still stand unless it was something in there aboutcheatin

his livelihood is being taken away
you really believe a man worth a bil is having his livelihood taken away?

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom