Tiger Woods put a ring on it but can't stop sexting

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I cannot sit here and say the thought to have many women has never crossed my mind. If I were Jesus I could.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Jesus or Wilt.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

did it ever cross anyone's mind that maybe she found out about him cheating so she chased him with a club so he got in the truck and mashed out and crashed
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think you're onto something.

did it ever cross anyone's mind that maybe she found out about him cheating so she chased him with a club so he got in the truck and mashed out and crashed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damn man if you said that sooner this wouldnt have to be at 36 pages right now. Good looking out

I knew something was going down in here since I last checked in on page 27.

That picture sequence is hilarious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damn man if you said that sooner this wouldnt have to be at 36 pages right now. Good looking out
sherlock holmes w robert downey jr. - no need to watch the movie. just let me know what else you got.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I said this the same day it happened. Its like this at that time of morning it was either 2 things. He was drunk and started to drive and crashedor he got into a argument with wifey and was trying to leave and crashed

why is Tiger hanging out with that loser?
laugh.gif

[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]Tiger WoodsAll Up In Tony Romo's Box[/h1]
Posted Dec 17th 2009 12:40AM by TMZ Staff

Super secret party guy Tiger Woods didn't just sneak away to hang out with cocktail waitresses -- he also came out of hiscave to watch one of the biggest bands in the world ... from the vantage point of an NFL superstar's box seats.

1216_tiger_romo__wm_ex.jpg

TMZ has obtained photos of Tiger and Tony Romo hanging out in the quarterback's box at Cowboys Stadium in during a U2concert back in October.

We can't tell if the blonde woman next to Tiger is his wife Elin Nordegren -- or just another woman he wanted to get his paws on.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ZvdVvr1W

Originally Posted by djkaos23

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I said this the same day it happened. Its like this at that time of morning it was either 2 things. He was drunk and started to drive and crashed or he got into a argument with wifey and was trying to leave and crashed
cps_cs_child_with_hands_over_face_opt.jpg
I thought this was over the previous page.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom