Tiger Woods put a ring on it but can't stop sexting

1202_tiger_woods_club_00.jpg

no way im sifting through to see if his statement has been posted.

1202_tiger_woods_club_00.jpg

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.
Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.
But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.
Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.
I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

roll.gif
at that no name bum golfer saying that he was sorry Tiger's wife didn't use a driver instead of the 3 iron.

im wondering if Tiger will lose his endorsements. He is a BILLIONAIRE. And he is the face of Golf, and i think sponsors are too timid of cancelling theircontracts with him, because of how important he is to today's society & culture.

but
eek.gif
at Tigers Text messages!!! hahaha my dude Tiger likes nudie pics
roll.gif

i still havent heard the voicemail NT. can someone please post?

IMO, well said by Reilly....
What we have here is the first superstar athlete chased down by a digital posse. Rightly or wrongly, the tabloids and the gossip sites got their man in breathtaking speed. To bring down someone as powerful and private as Tiger Woods is like seeing a lion crammed into a bird cage.

When it's all done, Woods will still be the most successful and willful and talented athlete alive, but he will be a much different person than he was -- chastened, humbled and, at long last, human.

If you know the man, the apology Woods issued Wednesday is staggering. For him to speak of "regret" and "personal failings" is unthinkable. It's like a guy who detests snakes being lowered into a pit of them.

This is a man who gives quotes away like a hostile witness in a murder trial. When he answers a question in three words, he's mad he didn't answer it in two. He doesn't even like to reveal yardage.

So all this has to be bamboo shoots under the fingernails of Woods, who's a perfectionist in all things. If he's skiing and falls, he curses himself. If he's playing video games and loses, he insists on a reset. If he's on the tee and misses a fairway, he throws his club in utter disgust. To admit moral failure is a very big loss.

Woods spoke of being "far short of perfect," but you couldn't have blamed him for not noticing. The man won a U.S. Open on a broken leg. He's the first athlete to make a billion dollars. He is on pace to swoop past Jack Nicklaus' record of 18 majors before he's got a gray hair. Maybe when you can make little dimpled golf balls go 340 yards and land in a target the size of a throw rug, you start to believe you can do anything in life and get away with it.

So to come out in front of the world and admit to "transgressions" and letting his family down will shake him to his very core. But, just maybe, it's what he needed.

Though he has the greatest golf game I've ever seen, I've also been critical of Woods for throwing his clubs and swearing and generally being an awful role model for young golfers. Now there's his response to the tabloid stories about his alleged affairs to go with it. None of this makes him a bad person, it only makes him a flawed person, and, now that he's been pilloried publicly, a softer person.

This will cost him millions of dollars and lots of sleepless nights, but in the end, I think he'll be a better man for it.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. ......bye."
<leon black curb your enthusiasm> "shouldn't have put her down as Jaimee Sweetass" </leon black curb your enthusiasm>

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Tiger should have never gotten married. Young, handsome guy with endless wealth and sexual urges.
He tried to fight the good fight... he just lost
This dude (Tiger) seems like a herb...u seen his Stanford buddies? I'm wondering if Tiger wifed up Elin because he thought he could do nobetter? Hanging w. Jordan, Oak, and Barkley probably didn't help either. Imagine the stories he was hearing on the 18?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
He's probablygetting terrible advice those guys....

I got a serious question, Why is it people are being critical of Tiger for not being black enough? Just cause he dont go around saying I love my N's,Eating Popeyes, and kissing every black baby doesnt mean that he doesnt personally identify with being black. To me personally any person who is critical ofTiger for anything other than his infidelity is being ignorant. Something I am guilty of doing with Michael Jordan. I can justify it as much as I want butTiger aint no more guilty or innocent than Michael.

roll.gif
at that no name bum golfer saying that he was sorry Tiger's wife didn't use a driver instead of the 3 iron.
He said he was sorry he ever hooked her up with him. That's just a bit harsh. She was like his babysitter, right?

Who said this? And is there an article?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Nako XL

"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. ......bye."
<leon black curb your enthusiasm> "shouldn't have put her down as Jaimee Sweetass" </leon black curb your enthusiasm>
laugh.gif

So I haven't really seen anyone bring it up, but, would any of you want to be another golfer next year?
nerd.gif

I GOTTA beleive he is going to make people PAY for this. If he doesn't win 20 tournaments next year I'll be shocked.

He's embarrassed, he's ashamed, he'sbeing mocked, made fun of, laughed at........yeah, you do the math. He may not be able to focus much timeto practice and all that, but at some point he's coming out swinging and he's going to be
indifferent.gif
every win he gets. He won't even smile in 2010. Nothing butwin's and
indifferent.gif
faces.

It's gonna be awesome to watch. lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Tiger should have never gotten married. Young, handsome guy with endless wealth and sexual urges.
He tried to fight the good fight... he just lost
This dude (Tiger) seems like a herb...u seen his Stanford buddies? I'm wondering if Tiger wifed up Elin because he thought he could do no better? Hanging w. Jordan, Oak, and Barkley probably didn't help either. Imagine the stories he was hearing on the 18?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
He's probably getting terrible advice those guys....
was going to say this.....

also score one for Phil Mickelson in the Tiger/Phil battle, in terms of public image/perception, who in the past year or so has been next to his wife who'sdealing with breast cancer.

Originally Posted by basketball749

roll.gif
He said he was sorry he ever hooked her up with him. That's just a bit harsh. She was like his babysitter, right?

Who said this? And is there an article?

Updated: December 2, 2009, 6:01 PM ET

[h2]Parnevik speaks out on Woods situation[/h2]

Comment Email Print By Bob Harig
ESPN.com
Archive

Jesper Parnevik, the Swedish golfer who along with his wife, Mia, introduced ElinNordegren to Tiger Woods, is none too pleased with the world's No. 1 golfer.

336.jpg

Parnevik

Parnevik, 44, who is playing at the PGA Tour's Qualifying Tournament in West Palm Beach, Fla., told the Golf Channel on Wednesday that "I reallyfeel sorry for Elin," in light of reports that Woods has been unfaithful.

Woods issued an apology on his website Wednesday for "transgressions," in the wake of a report that he had a 31-month affair with a Los Angeleswoman.

Nordegren, 29, began working for the Parneviks as a nanny in 2000. She was first introduced to Woods at the 2001 British Open and they were married in2004.

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up withhim," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver nexttime instead of the 3-iron."

In a statement issued Wednesday, Woods strongly denied any physical altercation between him and his wife. "The stories in particular that physicalviolence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious."

According to Windermere (Fla.) police chief Daniel Saylor, Woods' wife of five years used a golf club to break the back window of Woods' SUV to gethim out of the car after she heard the accident in the early hours of Saturday.

Parnevik, a five-time PGA Tour winner, said he has had no contact with Woods since the accident on Friday.

"It's a private thing of course," he said. "But when you are the guy he is, the world's best athlete, you should think more beforeyou do stuff. . . And maybe not just do it, like Nike says."

[BIGGIE] Here's another one... [/BIGGIE]

Kalika950.jpg

Life & Style can exclusively reveal the identity of a woman who has quietly been seeing golf star Tiger Woods for months -- as recently as late October.

Kalika Moquin, left, a marketing manager for The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas, hooked up with Tiger more than once at his Las Vegas hotel during the weekend of Oct. 23, an insider tells Life & Style. Kalika is the third woman to be publicly linked to Tiger.

For Shizzle

Originally Posted by CP1708

So I haven't really seen anyone bring it up, but, would any of you want to be another golfer next year?
nerd.gif

I GOTTA beleive he is going to make people PAY for this. If he doesn't win 20 tournaments next year I'll be shocked.

He's embarrassed, he's ashamed, he'sbeing mocked, made fun of, laughed at........yeah, you do the math. He may not be able to focus much time to practice and all that, but at some point he's coming out swinging and he's going to be
indifferent.gif
every win he gets. He won't even smile in 2010. Nothing but win's and
indifferent.gif
faces.

It's gonna be awesome to watch. lol

You're absolutely right. Or at least I feel that way. Similar to how Kobe played during the trial.

That "Me against the world" mentality on the greens.

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."
Damn...Hey Parnevik...you mad doggie...

this dude better pray he never gets paired with Tiger ever in life...I can see Tiger tryin' to murder this cat on the links.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."
Damn...Hey Parnevik...you mad doggie...

this dude better pray he never gets paired with Tiger ever in life...I can see Tiger tryin' to murder this cat on the links.

The last line he has is OD, but if I was Parnevik, I'd be pissed too. He has every right to be mad since he's responsible for hooking thetwo of them up.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I got a serious question, Why is it people are being critical of Tiger for not being black enough? Just cause he dont go around saying I love my N's, Eating Popeyes, and kissing every black baby doesnt mean that he doesnt personally identify with being black. To me personally any person who is critical of Tiger for anything other than his infidelity is being ignorant. Something I am guilty of doing with Michael Jordan. I can justify it as much as I want but Tiger aint no more guilty or innocent than Michael.
i'm not saying i know what's in Tiger's heart, but if you ask me.. as long as Tiger Woods has been in the public eye, he has gone outof his way to avoid being identified with anything related to black people. its always Asian this, Asian that. thats been Tiger's deal for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom