Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

29e5ap5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Foul

I don't understand how people think this dude is going to be a long term starting QB in the NFL? His throwing motion reminds me of Chuck Hayes free throw motion. Just because he works hard doesn't mean he will be a good QB. The NFL has a long history of guys that worked their !*$ off and failed. Either you have the skill set or you don't, and he doesn't imo. 

For someone who everyone preaches has the best work ethic ever, Tim Tebow has alot of stuff he needs to work on. So I question, how do you have such a great work ethic and fail to improve on your mechanics in 2 years????

Originally Posted by airblaster503

For someone who everyone preaches has the best work ethic ever, Tim Tebow has alot of stuff he needs to work on. So I question, how do you have such a great work ethic and fail to improve on your mechanics in 2 years????

QFT

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by airblaster503

QFT
The reverse can be said about others with all the ability but no work ethic.  But Tebow just doesn't have it to be able to cut it in the NFL as a starting QB.  Put him as a wildcat switchup for a play or two and as a fullback.  Nothing more.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

John Fox probably went to management before naming Tebow the starter and said: "I'll start the %$%!*%@%$@$! because of fan/management pressure, but don't blame the losses on me.  This guy sucks.  Let me sign something that says I'm taking a mulligan this year."
roll.gif

the jokes in here are hilarious. This guy Tebow is trash

did yall hear Tom Jackson tonite around 730 pm? (paraphrasing) said he went to Denver facilities this week to interview Elway for a piece, watched some practice, and Tebow was just as bad practicing as he has been in the games. Said Fox and Elway both realize Tebows not what they wanted.

This just doesn't make sense. If the kids not good, why are they putting him in there? Humiliate the kid smh or worse, get him injured.

All around, this makes no sense at all.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

did yall hear Tom Jackson tonite around 730 pm? (paraphrasing) said he went to Denver facilities this week to interview Elway for a piece, watched some practice, and Tebow was just as bad practicing as he has been in the games. Said Fox and Elway both realize Tebows not what they wanted.

This just doesn't make sense. If the kids not good, why are they putting him in there? Humiliate the kid smh or worse, get him injured.

I don't like to accuse pro-teams of things such as losing on purpose, but Tebow could be their "Suck for Luck" ticket..You put Tebow in and say you have faith in him, you have a good chance of losing a lot of games
laugh.gif
. But then they'll say "Oh, we didn't lose because we wanna get Andrew Luck..We felt Tebow could be a great QB for us and he failed".

Honestly if this is happening they should be fired. Embarasing a kid, and giving in to fan pressure is not smart, or in the fans best interest. I think we now get the point. Tebow isnt ready to be a starting QB, might never be. Ok fine, move him, he has athletic ability to change position and be fine, I would have to imagine teaching blocking technique, and route running, especially with his QB background is easier than teaching throwing motion on an broken QB.

Lets not act like John Fox is a good coach either though
Josh drafted Tebow to be Brady with legs. Aka he isnt ment to throw the ball deep all that much
as far as being a Suck for Luck ticket, You put in your number 2 QB for that and thats Brady Quinn. Once you know Miami has won a game then you play Tebow.
St Louis and Arizona will canablise themselves, and I wouldnt take Luck over Bradford personally... but thats just me. Arizona needs an o line before they think about Luck imo
Indy might take both games against Jacksonville, cause Painter is better than Gabbard at this point.
Suck for Luck is out of the question for Denver. It was a long shot last week, but even with St Louis winning its an longer shot. The only way Denver had a shot at Luck was to trade their top 5 pick to a St Louis for number 1. Now St Louis looks like they are going to play themselves out of the sweepstakes, and its going to be Miami who needs him, Indy who prob wants him, and Jacksonville who should prob take him.

Move Tebow to fullback/goal line halfback.
Fire Fox.
Draft Luck.
?????
Profit.

Yep, I don't get it.

He doesn't give the Broncos the best chance to win, in fact, he's puTting WRs in harms way. Eddie Royal almost got stretched out today Jumping High on a 4th and short slant that was way off target. Delmas wrecked him but eased off a bit thankfully.

If Elway & Foxxy are doing this just to "shove in the fans face,"
They are going to lose the players, real soon.

I don't necessarily know that they are doing it to embarrass the kid. Aren't Quinn and Orton in the final year of their contract? They have a kid who is a first-rounder who is really the only QB on the roster who they can look at for the future, because obviously with this roster, they aren't winning anything now, so they are evaluating to see if they will need to address the position going forward.

At the same time, if it wasn't Tim Tebow, and if there weren't all these outside pressures, I think that the hook on Orton would have been much sooner, but I can't be sure that in a same situation with someone other than Tebow, that Brady Quinn would be playing there, either.

The worst part is he is a running minded QB, who can't beat you with his legs... He can't throw it deep....

So he is a 1-dimensional QB, that is average in his 1-dimension...

I'm willing to bet Fox got some pressure from management (even those who hate Tebow) to put him in because it was a lost season already, so you might as well make the fans happy

Read some of Skip's tweets and he was talking about they need to run Tebow in a hurry up Shotgun formation...

It's the NFL not your local pickup game with the neighborhood kids.. If you can't run a pass out of the I Formation in the NFL  you have NO BUSINESS WEARING A JERSEY

Yep, I don't get it.

He doesn't give the Broncos the best chance to win, in fact, he's puTting WRs in harms way. Eddie Royal almost got stretched out today Jumping High on a 4th and short slant that was way off target. Delmas wrecked him but eased off a bit thankfully.

Delmas got Tebow too, and Tebow got dropped on his neck. Helped him up and everything, but that o line is looking like swiss cheese.

Yep, I don't get it.

Delmas got Tebow too, and Tebow got dropped on his neck. Helped him up and everything, but that o line is looking like swiss cheese.

I saw that. Tebow ended up powerbombing himself when Delmas knifed his legs out.

Skip Bayless is an idiot.
They were running a college offense for him. Spread w/ read option looks and all.

Tebow isn't a NFL QB.

Sura, about Tebow being the 1st round pick but if anyother 1st round pick was practicing that bad, they would Not throw him in there, regardless of position. 

it looks like they're sayin to the fans " o u wanted Tebow, here! Enjoy we tried to tell you he sucked" 

that staff and f.o are going to lose the team. They wouldn't play a Bumk *$% LT who misses every block in practice... %@@!, he'd be cut

This just looks like stealth tanking to me, I would be heated though If I was an actual professional QB like Orton or Quinn I would be seriously heated though.

Originally Posted by hugebird

I don't necessarily know that they are doing it to embarrass the kid. Aren't Quinn and Orton in the final year of their contract? They have a kid who is a first-rounder who is really the only QB on the roster who they can look at for the future, because obviously with this roster, they aren't winning anything now, so they are evaluating to see if they will need to address the position going forward.

At the same time, if it wasn't Tim Tebow, and if there weren't all these outside pressures, I think that the hook on Orton would have been much sooner, but I can't be sure that in a same situation with someone other than Tebow, that Brady Quinn would be playing there, either.
I agree with everything posted...if they're convinced Orton/Quinn aren't the answer for them long-term, it makes sense for them to see what they have with Tebow no matter how good/bad..especally given what they invested to get him under McDaniels
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. I mean, after giving up that much, you have to at least see what you have.

Back
Top Bottom