Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

^ "Boys, I don't care who you are, that's funny."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by cguy610

Like I said earlier, Tebow is able to beat all of the bad teams so I'll give him credit for that.

Bless your heart.
The Bears are a bad team?  So Cutler = Peyton Manning or something?

The Bears are a bad team today or as of now because they are missing their starting QB and running back, both who contribute alot to the Bears offense overall. 

These are exactly the statements I knew were coming today. Since they didn't have Cutler or Forte that's why the Broncos won. I really hope Tebow pulls off the win against New England next week. Then what will the excuse be?

jc619er:
Deuce King:

The Bears are a bad team today or as of now because they are missing their starting QB and running back, both who contribute alot to the Bears offense overall.
These are exactly the statements I knew were coming today.
Fact: the Bears are currently without their starting QB.

Fact: the Bears are currently without their starting RB.

So you knew that factual statements like those would be made? Props on that.

Originally Posted by jc619er

These are exactly the statements I knew were coming today. Since they didn't have Cutler or Forte that's why the Broncos won. I really hope Tebow pulls off the win against New England next week. Then what will the excuse be?
That he did it against the worst defense in the league
laugh.gif

Deuce is just a hater.  The Broncos went 4-12 last year and started this season 1-4 until Tebow began starting. 

Tebow
pimp.gif

At the end of the day, these are NFL teams. "Bad" teams
laugh.gif

The Jets are a bad team? No
laugh.gif
Revis didn't want it on the sideline with Tebow

He's taking every single snap on an NFL team that is first in their division . He's not turning the ball over and they're winning games. There's only so many "good" teams in the NFL. GB, NE, Houston, NO, SF, Bal, Pitt ... ...

Honestly at the end of the day Denver can beat any team in the AFC
laugh.gif
Not saying they're going to beat the Patriots next week but they def have a chance

I don't want to here that certified Winner talk as if he's leading Montana like Drives to score. He has an excellent Defense that has been playing amazing as of late.. A excellent running game... and a kkicker who knocking down 50 yarders as if there 25.

Dude plays Horrid All game. His defense keeps it to within 3-7 points. He comes Completes maybe 3-4 passes. watches as his FG kicker gets him a dub and gets celebrated as if he's peyton manning this is really starting to annoy me now

Once again, Tebow did what he was suppose to do and help his team win the game, but lets not act like the presence of Cutler, Morte, and or both would not have helped the Bears out in some way. 

Deuce is just a hater.

You clowns have to come up with another phrase or word to use just because somebody doesn't agree or like something you say.  The word "hater" gets used out of context so many times these days but it's dudes like you and a few others that simply don't know how to express themselves so all they can say or throw out is the word "hater", cause that's all they have.

Honestly at the end of the day Denver can beat any BAD team in the AFC

Fixed.

You're aware that if Barber doesnt go out of bounds on that run in the 4th the Bears wouldve won right.

Had Cutler and Forte played  , the Bears would be on an 8 game win streak.

Denver won though. Both teams played hard.

Deuce is just a hater.

You clowns have to come up with another phrase or word to use just because somebody doesn't agree or like something you say.  The word "hater" gets used out of context so many times these days but it's dudes like you and a few others that simply don't know how to express themselves so all they can say or throw out is the word "hater", cause that's all they have.

Fixed.
That's cause you are fitting the exact definition of a hater.  You are calling the Jets, Chargers, and Bears bad teams and ignoring the fact that the Broncos were a horrid 4-12 team last year and 1-4 team before Tebow took over.

Is New England a bad team?  This way you can't take it back when New England loses next week. 

So yea, the fact that you are calling teams with winning records like the Jets bad teams, is the definition of a hater. 

Deuce King:
Deuce is just a hater.
STONE

COLD

FACT
arstyle27:
Both teams played hard.
laugh.gif

Deuce is just a hater.  The Broncos went 4-12 last year and started this season 1-4 until Tebow began starting. 
any response to this?

Deuce is just a hater.

Fixed.
That's cause you are fitting the exact definition of a hater.  You are calling the Jets, Chargers, and Bears bad teams and ignoring the fact that the Broncos were a horrid 4-12 team last year and 1-4 team before Tebow took over.

Is New England a bad team?  This way you can't take it back when New England loses next week. 

So yea, the fact that you are calling teams with winning records like the Jets bad teams, is the definition of a hater. 

You keep talking about last year.................last year has no bearing on this year at all. Why do you keep bringing that up??  Overall, meaning before hand I wouldn't say the Bears are a bad team, but it's no coincidence that the Bears have been on a losing streak since their starting QB in Cutler has been injured and not been able to play.  If that wasn't bad enough the Bears then lose their starting running back with Forte, and one of if not the best running back in the league this year.  You dudes simply can't write those facts off as if they don't mean anything and act like ALL NFL teams are good just because they are a NFL team.  It doesn't work that way.  So to answer your question, the Jets, Chargers, Oakland........especially Oakland, and now the Bears with key injuries are all bad teams. 

New England is not a bad team, but I will say if Tom Brady somehow doesn't play next week because of an injury in practice or somehow gets hurts during the game against the Broncos I can see how and why the Broncos would win. 

With or without Tom Brady, Denver should be able to run all through that NE defense...so Tebow and the the Broncos have a very good chance to get the win. I haven't bothered to look it up, but where is this game going to be played?

Fixed.

You keep talking about last year.................last year has no bearing on this year at all. Why do you keep bringing that up??  Overall, meaning before hand I wouldn't say the Bears are a bad team, but it's no coincidence that the Bears have been on a losing streak since their starting QB in Cutler has been injured and not been able to play.  If that wasn't bad enough the Bears then lose their starting running back with Forte, and one of if not the best running back in the league this year.  You dudes simply can't write those facts off as if they don't mean anything and act like ALL NFL teams are good just because they are a NFL team.  It doesn't work that way.  So to answer your question, the Jets, Chargers, Oakland........especially Oakland, and now the Bears with key injuries are all bad teams. 

New England is not a bad team, but I will say if Tom Brady somehow doesn't play next week because of an injury in practice or somehow gets hurts during the game against the Broncos I can see how and why the Broncos would win. 

So New England is not a "bad team" and also not a "good team", so regardless of next week's outcome, the Broncos will still have not beat a "good team" in your opinion. 

So New England is not a "bad team" and also not a "good team", so regardless of next week's outcome, the Broncos will still have not beat a "good team" in your opinion. 

When or where did I say New England was not a good team??  You asked me a direct question, I then gave you a direct answer. 

rex grossman and roy helu made the NE defense look pretty bad on sunday. tebow and mcgahee can definitely do the same. its up to the pats to out score denver.

Back
Top Bottom