Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Which ESPN staffer is this??

a035f7dd4b52b06989310e29334ca5b2.jpg

My soul hurts. smh

!#@ barber?!?

this guy tebow is something else...and the 59 yard field goal 
eek.gif

why must this happen against my bears?

oh well at least they got possession in OT

AMAZING! I can't wait for people to come in this post and give another laundry list of excuses. TEBOW just WINS!

I'm indifferent towards Tebow. Actually, if I had to put myself on one side of the fence, I guess I'd have to say I'm still on the side that doesn't believe in him. Yes I know what he's done since he's been a starter. I'm still not a believer.
laugh.gif

But I'm not even get a sugarcoat it: a lot of you guys are just hating because A) he's obviously getting a TON of attention, or B) he's all religious or whatever.

I'm not a bitter bears fan trying to pick on the winning QB, but I just saw his post game interview and he sounded really fem'.....Then I found this...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'm not a bitter bears fan trying to pick on the winning QB, but I just saw his post game interview and he sounded really fem'.....Then I found this...

even if hes gay that means ur calling god gay

The funny thing is, people can't wait until Tebow loses in the playoffs so they can say "I told you so." Fact is, this may just be the greatest story in sports history. I don't even know what to say about this situation.

If you don't believe by now, you are a hater.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

The funny thing is, people can't wait until Tebow loses in the playoffs so they can say "I told you so." Fact is, this may just be the greatest story in sports history. I don't even know what to say about this situation.

If you don't believe by now, you are a hater.

Wait, the greatest sports story ever?????

Cereal?

Back
Top Bottom