Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

tumblr_lw2euyi1g41qamvdlo1_r1_500.jpg
i prove you lost already

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The Bears are a bad team today or as of now because they are missing their starting QB and running back, both who contribute alot to the Bears offense overall. 

These are exactly the statements I knew were coming today. Since they didn't have Cutler or Forte that's why the Broncos won. I really hope Tebow pulls off the win against New England next week. Then what will the excuse be?
You're aware that if Barber doesnt go out of bounds on that run in the 4th the Bears wouldve won right.

Had Cutler and Forte played  , the Bears would be on an 8 game win streak.

Denver won though. Both teams played hard.
I'm very much aware of that. I'm also aware that every team that loses makes a pivotal mistake and a good team takes advantage of that to win. Anybody that says he's not the catalyst to these wins is just salty. I'll state it again, if one man doesn't help win or lose a game explain the Colts. Nobody is saying Tebow is the only person on that team winning the games (his defense, running back and kicker have all stepped up huge) but without him starting they're 1-4, with him starting 7-1. Bad teams or not he's putting up a better record than almost any other team in the NFL.

Originally Posted by tyisny

I don't want to here that certified Winner talk as if he's leading Montana like Drives to score. He has an excellent Defense that has been playing amazing as of late.. A excellent running game... and a kkicker who knocking down 50 yarders as if there 25.

Dude plays Horrid All game. His defense keeps it to within 3-7 points. He comes Completes maybe 3-4 passes. watches as his FG kicker gets him a dub and gets celebrated as if he's peyton manning this is really starting to annoy me now
This is the same exact roster before Tebow started.
He has everyone playing at a high level right now, confident group right now, the hate looks bad bruh

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by jc619er

These are exactly the statements I knew were coming today. Since they didn't have Cutler or Forte that's why the Broncos won. I really hope Tebow pulls off the win against New England next week. Then what will the excuse be?
Deuce is just a hater.  The Broncos went 4-12 last year and started this season 1-4 until Tebow began starting. 
any response to this?

Ask yourself why have we never argued about Sanchez just being a winner? He's done 20x more then Tebow but since day one everyone has thrown him under the bus a gave his DEFENSE AND RUN GAME the creit. But when the Broncos win its all Tebow. Thats my only beef.

.....maybe because Sanchez already had an established team before going to the Jets? It was moreso on Rex having the Jets play up the level and Sanchez was just along for the ride.

Tebow was thrown into the fire of an awful team that had zero positives and they are on top of their division today.

Acting like Sanchez started for a 1-4 team and gave them life.
laugh.gif

Tebow is doing a good job, not doubt about it.  However alot if not all of you Tebow lovers are really digging your own holes for the future when he doesn't succeed against the good or better teams later on. 

Well I assume that most of 'us' are just enjoying the moment now while realizing that no future success is guaranteed. The Broncos aren't 'our team' so if they fall on their face at a later date none of us will care. But he is a refreshing character and player; Tim's games are must watch in the 4th quarter. Enjoy it!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Tebow is doing a good job, not doubt about it.  However alot if not all of you Tebow lovers are really digging your own holes for the future when he doesn't succeed against the good or better teams later on. 
The point is, barely any quarterback succeeds against the "better" teams. There is only one quarterback at the end of each year who succeeds against the elite teams in this league. The fact is that there is only one quarterback with a better winning % than Tim Tebow and his name is Godgers.

People debate about stats and wins when comparing quarterback legacies. Either Tony Romo is a top 5 quarterback or Tim Tebow is a top 5 quarterback.

The fact is that there is only one quarterback with a better winning % than Tim Tebow and his name is Godgers.

Yeah that's a nice little stat and all but even with that Tebow came into his situation as starting QB later on in the season while the rest of the QB's for the most part that your comparing him with in that comparison have been playing all season long.  I know Tebow is used to coming in at the half-way point of a season and taking all the credit as if he's been their the entire time but thats not how we're going to let the storyline be played this time around.  We're not going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe.   

The Broncos aren't 'our team' so if they fall on their face at a later date none of us will care

I wouldn't say none of you will care, but I see your point.

But he is a refreshing character and player; Tim's games are must watch in the 4th quarter. Enjoy it!

Fair enough.

Originally Posted by DTruth07
Of all the soundbite videos made this is one of the best ones because it actually flows and kind of sounds like a song. A plus effort. Had me dying. And the Steven A Smith shots get me every time.

The funny thing is, people can't wait until Tebow loses in the playoffs so they can say "I told you so." Fact is, this may just be the greatest story in sports history. I don't even know what to say about this situation.

If you don't believe by now, you are a hater.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is why I love NT

Back
Top Bottom