Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

Tebow Christ
pimp.gif

Dude really extra mad over "intangibles" lol ... Like it's not a part of the package ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

Dude really extra mad over "intangibles" lol ... Like it's not a part of the package ...

For real though.
laugh.gif

And those intangible one-liners are beyond corny at this point.

Not really. The majority of the d-riders are in the media. We're just not the haters and want to see him do well.

laugh.gif
Tebow is plain awful. For anyone who didn't just watch the highlights, anyone with two working eyeballs, you can see he'll never be anything more than a 3rd string backup. The guy can barely complete a pass for god's sake.

P.S. Suck for Luck

cmoneymontana wrote:
ESPN is going to be slurping hard, and they came back, to beat the sorry !%% Dolphins. 
indifferent.gif

If they beat a halfway decent team, I will give him props. 

They might beat an overrated Lions game next week too
laugh.gif

But then the Raiders will handle them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

im pretty sure the dolphins fumbled away that onsides kick on purpose
laugh.gif

They did...gave up that 2 point conversion on purpose too

Originally Posted by University of Nike

All the Tebow riders are getting tight.
laugh.gif
You're the one hell bent on disproving the dude ... in fact, it takes effort NOT to like Tim Tebow ... He does EVERYTHING the way it should be done ... from his interviews to his work ethic to his life ...

i will go in on big ben and his mediocre performances because i think the guy is a dbag ... mike vick, same case ... but for someone to hate Tim is simply blind hate ... i guarantee if your quarterbacks favorite quarterback had half the effort Tebow has, your team would be better off ... it's hard not to pull for dude ...

when Denver let him throw the ball he made things happen, end of story ...

Back
Top Bottom