Timbaland Says Hes Done With Hip-Hop

MTV Shows

Dude makes no sense.

He said he left his hip-hop a long time ago when his generation left.

He says he only see Jay-Z whos doing it from his generation, which is understandable.

Then this guy says Lil Wayne is from his generation, too.
laugh.gif
Wth?

Then he says Kanye is from his generation, too.
laugh.gif

Lol I don't know why he felt the need to announce that. I knew he was done with hip hop when I saw that lineup for Shock Value II. Katey Perry, Miley,etc.
sick.gif

Sell out. You mean instead of listening to Lupe, J Cole, Wale you're listening to Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus? #+!! outta here.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Sell out.

Except he came in the game producing R&B not hip-hop. And at the end of the day (c) Chris Brown he's stillbetter than most "Hip-Hop" producers.

Can you Imagine if BP3 didn't have "Off That" and "Reminder" (I'll let "Venus Vs Mars" slide by) and instead went withsay two Just Blaze beats ?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by obeygiant55

Can you Imagine if BP3 didn't have "Off That" and "Reminder" (I'll let "Venus Vs Mars" slide by) and instead went with say two Just Blaze beats ?
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
The beat for Off That isn't bad, but it's not agood look for Jay-Z. "Reminder" knocks too, but the hook and theme of the lyrics make it weak.

On another note, that song with Miley Cyrus is awful as +$+@. It actually [Memph Bleek] had me practically hatin his guts [/MB]

timbo put out some of the hardest hiphop beats

period..

i still bump his instrumental tapes

thats where my inspiration is at right now in my beats ..you could tell if i leaked the vault lol

but timbo still doing hiphop beats on the low i bet ..he frontting hard

he just knows they aint worth as much as they was back in the days

but as u grow stuff changes and other lanes open up for u to take..aka NEW MONEY

Timbo didn't really fall off...Dude produced FS/LS, and Shock Value which both had pretty good beats. He just isn't good as a Hip-Hop producer nowwhich doesn't matter really because he has been pop for a long time. I wouldn't ever really say he was specifically a hip-hop producer, his style wastoo much of it's own deal for me to call it that.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Chad Hugo The Neptunes > Timbaland.
*fixed, but those are my 2 favorite producers of all time probably. The Neps' sound has been falling off but Timbo's straight fell off.

You can only keep that type of success up for so long. They are both legends in the game.

Back
Top Bottom