Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Has anyone here even owned a pair of the basics? Or y'all just ******* on em because they're not "cool"?

I wear the single sole basics to work. Let me start by saying I'm a cook not construction. The soles are really flimsy. Not a good thing for construction but that's why I wear then to work. They feel like sneakers and I don't get snow in my shoes taking out garbage. Good shoes for the slop but no where near a real work boot quality.

Has anyone here even owned a pair of the basics? Or y'all just ******* on em because they're not "cool"?

I wear the single sole basics to work. Let me start by saying I'm a cook not construction. The soles are really flimsy. Not a good thing for construction but that's why I wear then to work. They feel like sneakers and I don't get snow in my shoes taking out garbage. Good shoes for the slop but no where near a real work boot quality.

Nevermind I just looked and they are double soled.

You guys use that protectant spray on your Timbs before you wear them out?

I have been doing that since like middle school and it always seems to help them out.

Granted most of us have so many shoes and are careful with them anyways, that it might not matter either way
laugh.gif

I'll post the collection later

40th white collar 6inch premium
40th world hiker
Mastermind timberland collab
Beef and brocs
Black leather 6inch premium

Going grab some 6inch wheat premiums before Christmas.

Also I don't necessarily tie my tims.  I do my laces in way so its a little loose.  Thats why I get like a half size down.  So it fits perfectly and looks way more fresher and more comfortable. 

Tim's aren't meant to be tied. Just let the laces hang

I own a pair of basics. Quality is garbage. Sole is flimsy and cheap. Sounds like cheap rubber when you walk

no. Serious question. I'm just a bigger fan of Red Wing if you're going to be using them for construction or work. If you're paying 180, you might as well pay a few more dollars and get some Red Wing which are higher quality and extremely comfy. They have different kinds of soles to make them more comfortable and you get to take them back if you don't like them after wearing them for a month.

I have a pair I wear at least 50 hours a week and they're extremely comfortable all day every day.
oh, okay then.

But, no... They're not for work.

The sole purpose of these boots are to flex on yambs and go from 5'11 to 6'1 in a blink of an eye

Yea, stick to timbs.

thread got me dying :rofl:

on a side note...if anyone is curious on sizing...i've found that all boots i needed to size down at least a half size down.  boots just run bigger than sneakers.  my dr.martens, red wings and tims are all a half size down from my regular size.  it might be tight at first but they'll break in.  

also, anywhere with the black premiums on sale?

Word. I wear a size 13 in everything, 12 in my Red Wings boots. So damn comfortable. I will often wear them for 12 hours a day and they're still comfortable at the end of the day.

I placed my order with Urban because I missed out on the $125.00 deal @ YCMC.

Ending up copping me a pair of Premium Wheats for $130.00...BUT just like you guys, my order hasn't been shipped out yet.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed & hopping that the deal goes thru.

If not, I'll just keep the pair that picked up from Journeys earlier for $179.99...SMH.

Look at the site guys. Lol research come on Fontaine.

I'll let you slide haha.

The Klan meeting line made me laugh out loud.

i was trying to find the original interview... but got pulled away at work.

i said in my first post that i didnt think he said that...

I think they got more customers then they expected...or maybe they don't have all of those Premium Wheats on hand at the time.

Bout to cop some 8 inch highs.

Wish they came in the darker brown color.

i emailed them ****** this morning, kinfoe...

They got me messed up. I want my damb Timbbs.

SMH...Whatever the problem is they need to send emails out to let everyone know whats good.

I ordered my pair from Urban & they are doing the same thing as YCMC: No Update.

All this just to save $50!

Back
Top Bottom