**>> Tinker Hatfield 3 part interview at Solefly Miami <<**

Hey guys...sorry if this has been posted already but thought this would be interesting to share as I came across it this morning. For all the JB enthusiasts, business guys trying to understand the thinking of a business and ofcourse of Nike/JB and just those who enjoy the information value on kicks, especially those that have defined the industry....This ought to be a treat...

Pardon my self-quoting, I couldn't be bothered to re-type
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bundy9

If you guys haven't had a chance to peep these vids and you got a couple of minutes...have a look!

If you guys get the time, have a look at these Videos from Tinker Hatfield at an interview session at Solefly Miami, where he touches on a range of issues in this 3 part talk...

From the "Soo" pronounced as "Zoo", to him not being a collector, stolen a pair of kicks from MJ, prefers working with Kobe over Lebron (anyone know's why? Kobe fans will love this!) and if he were lead designer (at that time) would he have done the Air Jordan 1s differently, internal Nike vs. JB rivalry, , working with different sports and why is Roger Federer so giddy about wanting to meet MJ!?...

Absolutely loads of interesting "sneakerhead" tidbits....I'll post this in each relevant topic/forum so that it reaches the right audiences in the various NT categories....really interesting set of videos..

Again, credit to CounterKicks.com

http://counterkicks.com/2...r-hatfield-video-part-3/

Hey guys...sorry if this has been posted already but thought this would be interesting to share as I came across it this morning. For all the JB enthusiasts, business guys trying to understand the thinking of a business and ofcourse of Nike/JB and just those who enjoy the information value on kicks, especially those that have defined the industry....This ought to be a treat...

Pardon my self-quoting, I couldn't be bothered to re-type
tongue.gif

If you guys haven't had a chance to peep these vids and you got a couple of minutes...have a look!

If you guys get the time, have a look at these Videos from Tinker Hatfield at an interview session at Solefly Miami, where he touches on a range of issues in this 3 part talk...

From the "Soo" pronounced as "Zoo", to him not being a collector, stolen a pair of kicks from MJ, prefers working with Kobe over Lebron (anyone know's why? Kobe fans will love this!) and if he were lead designer (at that time) would he have done the Air Jordan 1s differently, internal Nike vs. JB rivalry, , working with different sports and why is Roger Federer so giddy about wanting to meet MJ!?...

Absolutely loads of interesting "sneakerhead" tidbits....I'll post this in each relevant topic/forum so that it reaches the right audiences in the various NT categories....really interesting set of videos..

Again, credit to CounterKicks.com

http://counterkicks.com/2...r-hatfield-video-part-3/

Back
Top Bottom