TMac still a top 10 player

Best I see TMac being is a role player off the bench. He's just one of those guys that needs the ball in his hands at all times to make plays for himself & teams seem to not want that. He can still contribute here & there... But just not on a high level every night.

what in the world are you talking about? this is the biggest joke in the world...swag? run your offense through him? yea thats exactly what he has...im very curious to see your top 10....like i dont even know what to say cause i dont want to get banned lol...that is a very laughable statement...

I will always be a huge McGrady fan but HELLLLL NOOOOO. He's barely top 50 today and I'm not even sure if that's accurate.

Did son really make this thread?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

IB4 someone makes a VC thread.
30t6p3b.gif

I can't be the only one who checked the date of the original post when I first clicked

And then assumed it was a troll thread when I saw it was made today

And then realized it wasnt smh

Op what's ur top 10 in order or players who influence the game?

I've been waiting every single preseason for the last 5 years for T-mac to come back to his old self. It's like waiting for your dog to come home. It just isn't happening 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

"I'm telling you, if you watch his court presence… and if you ignore his stats… and if you pay attention to his swag… and if you're not looking for 28-30 points… and if you ignore the shots he's missing right NOW… and THEN if you realize that he'll make those shots as the season goes on… and THEN if you consider the possibility of an offense being run through him… then I'm saying, he's a top 10 player."

Well damn.
laugh.gif

You have said every single one of those things in this thread.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

T-Mac back T-mac back. That's what these +!%*%#* screaming that T-mac back

Lazy eye on me, bad back gettin swollen, would've took it to the rack but the Spalding was stolen

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

"I'm telling you, if you watch his court presence… and if you ignore his stats… and if you pay attention to his swag… and if you're not looking for 28-30 points… and if you ignore the shots he's missing right NOW… and THEN if you realize that he'll make those shots as the season goes on… and THEN if you consider the possibility of an offense being run through him… then I'm saying, he's a top 10 player."

Well damn.
laugh.gif

You have said every single one of those things in this thread.
laugh.gif
Man im home for the holidays...got me wakin up my fam laughin and S!!!
roll.gif

It don't matter that Tracy misses all his shots, its that he TAKES all those missed shots that puts him in your top 10. Hell, AI must be the best to ever play the game in your eyes then.
roll.gif
roll.gif

If its missed shots that float your boat, may I introduce you to Derek Fishers layup line?
laugh.gif

I remember the hype after this game he had for the Knicks, his first game for the franchise where he was given over 8 minutes on the floor:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201002200NYK.html

He's back, this and that. And look what happened.

McGrady is definitely back though. Back to his annual "he's back" status. The same status he had after his stretch of decent games with the Pistons last season. The same status he's had with the Knicks the season before that, starting with the game/box score above. Face it: Dude is done. He's had about 20 games for the Pistons where he played better than last night's game. And he'll have some good games this season as well before he starts fading away gradually as we approach the end of the season, a special season with many more back-to-back games that aren't T-Mac friendly. But he'll be back in a similar thread early next season again as soon as he has a halfway decent game. Except he'll be a year older in a career where he's already well over the hill.

And by the way: TOP 10??? Like, seriously?
laugh.gif

Just out of curiosity, please post your list of the best 10 players in the league.

top 10 player??? maybe like 5 years ago. Hes done. never had the drive or determination.

talent let alone, hes the best in atlanta.
its just matter of his fatigue issue.
he still has that shooting ability, passing, and natural instinct that nobody has.
if he plays 40 min, he can produce more than so-called hawks' franchise player "joe johnson"

EASILY. lol

LOL@ dudes thinking josh smith is a better basketball player than tmac.

drink some water.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

T-Mac back T-mac back. That's what these +!%*%#* screaming that T-mac back

Lazy eye on me, bad back gettin swollen, would've took it to the rack but the Spalding was stolen

aweful like eww
not sure if you were trying to be funny or make a statement

either way its a failure lol

Stop acting like you're more knowledgable than everyone else.  You say don't look at stats, ok.  It sounds like you're saying he's top ten by just being out on the floor.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

talent let alone, hes the best in atlanta.
its just matter of his fatigue issue.
he still has that shooting ability, passing, and natural instinct that nobody has.
if he plays 40 min, he can produce more than so-called hawks' franchise player "joe johnson"

EASILY. lol

LOL@ dudes thinking josh smith is a better basketball player than tmac.

drink some water.

You sound foolish...if he plays 40 minutes, his knees leaving the arena on a stretcher...comical
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom