TMac still a top 10 player

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Best player on the hawks
laugh.gif
Josh Smith>>>>>>>tmac........Joe Johnson>>>>> tmac...Al horford>>>>tmac....Jeff teague>>>>tmac hell Marvin Williams >>>>tmac...I'm a hawks fan and tmac fan but dude is just serviceable now

Lol...then you aint watching and just looking at stats/unreliable put backs (80% of josh and marvins game).Watch tmacs game on offense compared to them. Like comparing dark eyes to gold line beluga.Teague is a good young player and Al plays a different position.JJ is a bum to me....dont have no affect on games whatsoever.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Best player on the hawks
laugh.gif
Josh Smith>>>>>>>tmac........Joe Johnson>>>>> tmac...Al horford>>>>tmac....Jeff teague>>>>tmac hell Marvin Williams >>>>tmac...I'm a hawks fan and tmac fan but dude is just serviceable now

Lol...then you aint watching and just looking at stats/unreliable put backs (80% of josh and marvins game).Watch tmacs game on offense compared to them. Like comparing dark eyes to gold line beluga.Teague is a good young player and Al plays a different position.JJ is a bum to me....dont have no affect on games whatsoever.

You do realize tmac hasn't done anything significant in this game...you're not watching the game

Stat wise...no. but if shaq in 2000 never put up a shot...u could still see his mark. You can still see tracy's mark on the floor

OP, why do you have to extreme your opinion for the sake of making a point. All you had to say was TMAC looks rejuvenated, instead you said what you said KNOWING nobody was going to take your statement seriously. COme on dude.

Stat wise...no. but if shaq in 2000 never put up a shot...u could still see his mark. You can still see tracy's mark on the floor
did you just compare Shaq in his prime to t-mac on his 3rd team in 3 years?

playing against the Nets bench?

If you think he's in line for a good season then just say that. To suggest he's still a top 10 player is just asking for well deserved ridicule.

Unless you actually believe he is a top 10 player at this stage in his career. In that case, enjoy your delusions.

The only thing that could make this claim worse was a comparison to Shaq in his prime.

No...in terms of the presence tmac has...he still is a top 10 player. Imho...you can still run a offense thru this tmac. Im not saying it to be extreme.

He may not be making his shots...right now. But look at the shots hes getting himself. As the season goes along...those drives are going to turn to made shots or fouls. I watch more than made buckets. I look at the way players get and do certain things on the floor

OP, come on man. I don't like talking down about people's opinions but what exactly are you basing this on? You keep saying don't look at stats, ok fine. TMAC is still solid but to say he has a Top 10 influence isn't something I can honestly agree with.

I am interested in seeing your list. Top 9

Originally Posted by Wilroc

T-Mac > Kobe if he never had to deal with injuries.

Come at me.

but still....
Half-Fro Kobe > TMac in his prime

#*+$ up and think twice before making the next thread, talking about TMacs a top 10 player
laugh.gif

I thought this was a troll thread too, till I opened it and saw you're dead serious. Either you're on some +!*% or plain dumb

No...in terms of the presence tmac has...he still is a top 10 player. Imho...you can still run a offense thru this tmac. Im not saying it to be extreme.

He may not be making his shots...right now. But look at the shots hes getting himself. As the season goes along...those drives are going to turn to made shots or fouls. I watch more than made buckets. I look at the way players get and do certain things on the floor
I think there are 10 better players in this Celtics-Heat game right now.  They all would gain more attention on the court at any one time than T-Mac would.

"I'm telling you, if you watch his court presence… and if you ignore his stats… and if you pay attention to his swag… and if you're not looking for 28-30 points… and if you ignore the shots he's missing right NOW… and THEN if you realize that he'll make those shots as the season goes on… and THEN if you consider the possibility of an offense being run through him… then I'm saying, he's a top 10 player."

Well damn.
laugh.gif

You have said every single one of those things in this thread.
laugh.gif

"NotBillWalton Not Bill Walton
Tracy McGrady scored 12 points off the bench tonight in a Hawks win. That's the greatest performance by a corpse since Weekend At Bernie's."

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

"I'm telling you, if you watch his court presence… and if you ignore his stats… and if you pay attention to his swag… and if you're not looking for 28-30 points… and if you ignore the shots he's missing right NOW… and THEN if you realize that he'll make those shots as the season goes on… and THEN if you consider the possibility of an offense being run through him… then I'm saying, he's a top 10 player."

Well damn.
laugh.gif

You have said every single one of those things in this thread.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom