TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll come back reborn in his full reptilian state and this usually includes growing a set of real horns like you saw in the "Love Me" video. It's also been speculated that he may very well be the antichiris.

Seems legit.

i understand that completely.

I was aiming that question more at the Illuminati people.

We won't see any changes initially. You really don't think this was part of the overall plan? Everyone knows a rappers popularity skyrockets when they die. All this will do is expose more people to the hidden messages in Wayne's music. This is nothing but the next step towards WW3. How many kids and teenagers have been bumping Wayne's music since the "seizure" was announced? They're all essentially "sleeping" skull & bones pawns now. When the final war is approaching, don't be surprised when a new Wayne song drops and sets these newly created illuminati zombies free upon unsuspecting civilians

all i can think of is that hangover. :x

benzo withdrawal is the only thing that can kill you besides alcohol. dude needs to get it together and seriously stop and keep it at trees but of course that wont happen.

We won't see any changes initially. You really don't think this was part of the overall plan? Everyone knows a rappers popularity skyrockets when they die. All this will do is expose more people to the hidden messages in Wayne's music. This is nothing but the next step towards WW3. How many kids and teenagers have been bumping Wayne's music since the "seizure" was announced? They're all essentially "sleeping" skull & bones pawns now. When the final war is approaching, don't be surprised when a new Wayne song drops and sets these newly created illuminati zombies free upon unsuspecting civilians

View media item 321346View media item 321348View media item 321340

Illuminati run this ****! :smokin #PutYaDiamondsInTheSky

"Lil Tunechi got that fire and these **** love me Satan maaaaannn" :smokin

"P**sy, money, weed, codeine" :pimp:

Last edited:
This is eerily similar to what happened to Fitz on scandal. So many lies told to keep him "alive". I know it's a show but it gives you an idea of what could happen in real life situations.

Wayne was at his prime around the Carter 1 - Post Carter 3 Era

I know alot of you hate on when he started using autotune but the way I see it, he was the predecessor to Future . . . he was a more lyrical future
pimp.gif

It all went bad when he dropped Rebirth . . . as far as I'm concerned No Ceilings was the last real Wayne project . . . but you can't even group his career on projects because he used to have a random song dropping everyday . . .

I don't think they'd lie to keep Wayne alive, some of y'all just want to see him dead smh. If anything, Wayne is much more profitable to them if he dies, because they can stop all this skater/rock Wayne and put out his lost recordings from the C1-Post C3 eras. Son is gonna have Lost Tape or Posthumous albums for days. He has more of a work ethic than Pac did.

I personally think he's alive, but something isn't the same . . . they would have had him make a statement by now, or call a radio station . . . If I don't see him in the next week, especially with him having to promote an album, he's definitely different.

That's why I will never touch anything other than tree. Don't even drink.

this got me rollin for some reason
roll.gif

spitta and wayne need to work together once again
what video is this from? i feel like ive seen it
I'm pretty sure it's "Where The Cash At"

It's crazy how Currensy used to roll with YM . . . did he get dropped or did he leave because they weren't making any moves? Either way son has a crazy grind . . . son was destined for failure and came back and now has a strong career

^ spitta felt like his time at young money was coming to a halt due to him acting out of character and saying things he really ain't mean. He ain't bout killing and selling coke. He bout women. Weed cars and chilling. Gotta stay true to yourself

i understand that completely.

I was aiming that question more at the Illuminati people.

You, sir, are on some other ****.

"Lil Tunechi got that fire and these **** love me Satan maaaaannn" :smokin

"P**sy, money, weed, codeine" :pimp:

And you love you some Weezy.

Glad spitta left ym... Best decision for dude in my eyes...but like someone said since no ceilings, Wayne has been straight basura but don't wish death or illness on anyone

at the 7:00 minute mark he talks about pouring 6 in a 20 oz, im not sure how many people have seen lean being drank, but that the equal to a sludgy icey or milk shake with all syrup, a lil bit of soda and ice to stretch it.
Now imagine drinking that everyday.

i remember either Tity Boi or Dolla saying they took a sip from his cup and instantly felt sick from how much was in it :x

"I was the first African American...rapper with a Bugatti" and that's where I stopped the video. Goodnight :lol:

I don't think they'd lie to keep Wayne alive, some of y'all just want to see him dead smh. If anything, Wayne is much more profitable to them if he dies, because they can stop all this skater/rock Wayne and put out his lost recordings from the C1-Post C3 eras. Son is gonna have Lost Tape or Posthumous albums for days. He has more of a work ethic than Pac did.​

Slow down. Pac wasn't putting out BS just to put something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom