To all the american people bickering about immigration and border patrol

[h6]something to think about for americans especially people against the immigration act in Arizona...[/h6][h6]
[/h6][h6]If u cross the north Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor. If u cross Iranian border illegally u get detained indefinitely. Cross the Afghan border u get shot. Cross the Saudi border u will be jailed. Cross the Chinese border you will never be heard from again. Cross the Venezuelan border u will be branded a spy and your fate sealed. Cross the Cuban border u will b thrown in prison to rot.[/h6]

However, cross the U.S. border illegally, u get a job, a drivers license, a social security card, welfare benefits, food stamps, credit cards, subsidized rent or a loan to buy a new house, free education, free health care, the right to vote, and all without speaking a word of english. This should piss Americans off.

here's the white font for all the dweebs who lost sleep over it

Good thing we're not communists. Also, the Taliban isn't the Afghan government. And I haven't heard of Chavez killing suspected "spies", dude just wants Barack to join his book of the month club.  

It cracks me up when a bunch of illegal aliens get together for a demonstration and act like they deserve equal rights.

YOUR AN ILLEGAL ALIEN! YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS! YOU DONT GET TO BE TREATED FAIR!

America should definitely model their laws around those set up by Iran, N. Korea, Afghanistan, Cuba, Venezuela...

This is quite possibly the dumbest post EVER on NT.

Why would you want to compare the US to any of those countries?

I'm not saying one way or the other is right -- but, America today is largely a product of the immigrants that came in through various times in history -- these same immigrants that you say Americans should castrate.

the color of your font pisses people off grrrr
mad.gif

Yes, because the US should model it's laws around North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, and Cuba.

Easily one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on NT.

The U.S is not a scum like the other countries...

why do you think so many people go to the U.S, there's opportunities for EVERYONE and Americans should be proud people go to their country for this.

The thing is there are always those people who will abuse the laws, but it isn't just them...more americans abuse their own country.

great thread! people really dont understand how damning the immigration problem is ... everyone says "o who is gonna do all the jobs americans wont" how about the people out of work right now without a pot to piss in? how about the thousands on welfare who dont need to be but are too lazy to get off? revamping immigration and the welfare system should be on the top of obamas list right now, directly under the economy in general ... but instead, he's busy going around the country campaigning for the november elections which he is going to lose miserably ...

"o this country was created through immigration" o well, right now we cant afford it anymore ... we cant support these people coming in and draining our system anymore ... build the wall, amp up security everywhere along the border, create a work program for the illegals currently here and have them GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A CITIZEN AFTER SHOWING YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO OUR SOCIETY ... one american life lost due to an illegal immigrant is worth the deportation of all illegals and the revamping of the system ... sorry ...

Stupid $$+ forwarded facebook status/ text message.

Darkwing Duck wrote:
It cracks me up when a bunch of illegal aliens get together for a demonstration and act like they deserve equal rights.

You're legal, right Darkwing Duck? Therefore, get your $$+ up out of the seat you "deserve" and give it to some alien who will sit there and learn the difference between your and you're.

Idiots
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

they are still human beings damn it.

some of you guys should die

Originally Posted by crod6926

The U.S is not a scum like the other countries...

why do you think so many people go to the U.S, there's opportunities for EVERYONE and Americans should be proud people go to their country for this.

The thing is there are always those people who will abuse the laws, but it isn't just them...more americans abuse their own country.

You are speaking of a time where it was okay and immigration was actually helping our society. Right now we just cant take the immigration at this moment especially with our country crippling. Its a money thing. Everything about our country is a money.

actually they do have rights.

DeeNyce wrote:
[h6]something to think about for americans especially people against the immigration act in Arizona...[/h6][h6]
[/h6][h6]If u cross the north Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor. If u cross Iranian border illegally u get detained indefinitely. Cross the Afghan border u get shot. Cross the Saudi border u will be jailed. Cross the Chinese border you will never be heard from again. Cross the Venezuelan border u will be branded a spy and your fate sealed. Cross the Cuban border u will b thrown in prison to rot.[/h6]

However, cross the U.S. border illegally, u get a job, a drivers license, a social security card, welfare benefits, food stamps, credit cards, subsidized rent or a loan to buy a new house, free education, free health care, the right to vote, and all without speaking a word of english. This should piss Americans off.

You know what.. I'll bite.

Where the hell do you get off comparing the United States of America to those countries in the first place. You come off ignorant as hell.

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

first, Cuba is a island
Second, why would someone want to go into Cuba to live their life?

I'm curious how you get a driver's license being illegally here. You need a legit SS# to do it nowadays.

And how will you get a SS# if you can't get sponsored potentially by an employer. Which I think nowadays with the stereotyping in the south where most immigrants cross the border it's negatively viewed.

Again, welfare benefits and food stamps are impossible without being here LEGALLY unless you somehow steal a dead persons SS#.

Buying a house or loan for a car? How the hell do you do this without a credit rating. Oh wait, 30% of Americans have horrible rating as it is. So are these 30% better than immigrants just because they were born in the US?

Since when can a non-citizen in this country vote?

Oh and free health-care huh? I mean I know that hospitals are supposed to treat people. But you'd be surprised how many hospitals turn people away when they get a feeling that they won't receive compensation from the person who are treated.

Overall, your facts are flawed and you are extremely narrow-minded. You must have forgotten that your family members were once immigrants themselves. So essentially, you aren't any better than them. So get off your high horse and come down to a normal level.

those demonstrations were by legal citizens protesting the racial profiling of people who are of Mexican ethnicity, that will happen and has happened to citizens..

Starts around 1:06

I'm pissed about this

That's not in the constitution and they actually do have rights. People like you bring shame to this country.

Like some have said OP, we don't base our laws on those countries. Those are a list of some of our worst enemies btw, what a stupid statement.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom