To all the NT'er who date black women.....

You can't blame him for not knowing. If he isn't a black male, I can't EXPECT him to know what a weave and/or relaxers/perms are. Other women wear them but no where near the level of black women. So it isn't a dumb question dude.

You can't blame him for not knowing. If he isn't a black male, I can't EXPECT him to know what a weave and/or relaxers/perms are. Other women wear them but no where near the level of black women. So it isn't a dumb question dude.

I like natural hair. What they do to their natural hair doesn't bother me though. Just pass on the weaves and extensions.

I like natural hair. What they do to their natural hair doesn't bother me though. Just pass on the weaves and extensions.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

*naive kiwi comment*

What are relaxers anyway? And weaves?

I'm not missing out on anything though am I
laugh.gif

How you claim to be a female but dont know what a relaxer or a weave/hair extension is? FOH  

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

pics of black females with this "natural hair"?

laugh.gif
word... I'm willing to bet it will be pictures of women with "good hair" or pressed straight, but it's not a perm, so "technicall" it's natural...

Spoiler [+]
FOH

Spoiler [+]
And dont ask me what "good hair" is because you know exactly what I'm talking about.

*naive kiwi comment*

laugh.gif

How you claim to be a female but dont know what a relaxer or a weave/hair extension is? FOH  

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

pics of black females with this "natural hair"?

laugh.gif
word... I'm willing to bet it will be pictures of women with "good hair" or pressed straight, but it's not a perm, so "technicall" it's natural...

Spoiler [+]
FOH

Spoiler [+]
And dont ask me what "good hair" is because you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

*naive kiwi comment*

laugh.gif

Where are you from? what's a kiwi? (besides a fruit)
a weave is fake hair sewn into natural hair. (like an upgraded wig)
and relaxers are a chemical product put into black hair to make it straight
perms are used in straight hair to make it curly

New Zealand. We're called Kiwi's because the Kiwi (a bird) is only found here, it's our nickname.

Ahh I see, strange, I guess it allows women to change it up a lot then. I know what perms are though haha.

@Seeko *cue well excuse me gif* no racist but it seems to be an African American thing. I'm from New Zealand, there aren't a hell of a lot of women who do that here. I've seen one lady with what I now know is a weave in my entire life.

We call stuff different things here but relaxers and weaves aren't common place.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

*naive kiwi comment*

laugh.gif

Where are you from? what's a kiwi? (besides a fruit)
a weave is fake hair sewn into natural hair. (like an upgraded wig)
and relaxers are a chemical product put into black hair to make it straight
perms are used in straight hair to make it curly

New Zealand. We're called Kiwi's because the Kiwi (a bird) is only found here, it's our nickname.

Ahh I see, strange, I guess it allows women to change it up a lot then. I know what perms are though haha.

@Seeko *cue well excuse me gif* no racist but it seems to be an African American thing. I'm from New Zealand, there aren't a hell of a lot of women who do that here. I've seen one lady with what I now know is a weave in my entire life.

We call stuff different things here but relaxers and weaves aren't common place.

Hair is just hair. If a girl wants to wear her hair permed, weaved, bald, you don't have to like it, but someone will. Or maybe SHE likes it.

Hair is just hair. If a girl wants to wear her hair permed, weaved, bald, you don't have to like it, but someone will. Or maybe SHE likes it.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Naw...can't rock wit nappy hair on girls....sue me.
So natural means nappy? Is that what you're saying?

Look if we talkin bout a garden variety black girl that ain't mixedThen most of da time its nappy...and I don't like dreads at all on chicks...Nuffin like silky flowin hair on a sexi mami....

Look if we talkin bout a garden variety black girl that ain't mixedThen most of da time its nappy...and I don't like dreads at all on chicks...Nuffin like silky flowin hair on a sexi mami....

Look if we talkin bout a garden variety black girl that ain't mixed Then most of da time its nappy...and I don't like dreads at all on chicks... Nuffin like silky flowin hair on a sexi mami....
It doesn't have to be nappy. And neat dreds on a female is very sexy imo.

Back
Top Bottom