To all the NT'er who date black women.....

Yea women perming their daughters hair really is disturbing. I mean for what? Don't give me the "easier to manage" nonsense. But truthfully, I think the majority of women that perm their hair have no idea what is it it nor how damaging it is. But if they did, I think they still wouldn't care.

Check this out man

Yea women perming their daughters hair really is disturbing. I mean for what? Don't give me the "easier to manage" nonsense. But truthfully, I think the majority of women that perm their hair have no idea what is it it nor how damaging it is. But if they did, I think they still wouldn't care.

Check this out man

Originally Posted by hymen man

Black girls FTL.

amirite?
 expected to see you.
eyes.gif

As long as the %+@# looks good I couldn't possibly care less how shortie wears it...

...women of all races need to stop this 1/2 of their head shaved %+@# tho - hos runnin' round out here lookin' like breast cancer.

As long as the %+@# looks good I couldn't possibly care less how shortie wears it...

...women of all races need to stop this 1/2 of their head shaved %+@# tho - hos runnin' round out here lookin' like breast cancer.

Hairstyle is unimportant to me. Confidence, class, sophistication, and style are important to me. A woman who has these qualities will take good care of themselves and their hair. I don't mind a weave if its neat and its not all the time, and I don't mind natural as long as its clean and styled well.

Hairstyle is unimportant to me. Confidence, class, sophistication, and style are important to me. A woman who has these qualities will take good care of themselves and their hair. I don't mind a weave if its neat and its not all the time, and I don't mind natural as long as its clean and styled well.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

*naive kiwi comment*

What are relaxers anyway? And weaves?

I'm not missing out on anything though am I
laugh.gif

Where are you from? what's a kiwi? (besides a fruit)
a weave is fake hair sewn into natural hair. (like an upgraded wig)
and relaxers are a chemical product put into black hair to make it straight
perms are used in straight hair to make it curly

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

*naive kiwi comment*

What are relaxers anyway? And weaves?

I'm not missing out on anything though am I
laugh.gif

Where are you from? what's a kiwi? (besides a fruit)
a weave is fake hair sewn into natural hair. (like an upgraded wig)
and relaxers are a chemical product put into black hair to make it straight
perms are used in straight hair to make it curly

Back
Top Bottom