To All The Playas and 1000 Women Slayas; How do you get buns?

i really don't see eye to eye with likethematrix but i'd give him the benifit of the doubt. if you live in a big city like LA or NYC and know how to carry yourself or even have the slightest bit of common sense your getting buns already. besides what's the point in lying over how many +$%%+*$ you smashed on an internet messageboard.

some women are easy to bag and it takes minimal effort, just a few good choice words, a smile here and there, and the buns are yours. when you factor in the myspace can i hit it loser era, sites that get straight to the point like provemyself, cpixel, and local hookupz all you gotta do is copy and paste something catchy to about 100 different women in your area. out of those 100 about 35 will respond and out of that 35 about 20 will be down to chill and out of that 20 i'd say 10 or more are easily smashable.

when you factor in average looking women and chicks in the 4-6 range as well it's easy to put up numbers. carry yourself right, let these +$%%+*$ know you know your own worth and don't gas them up and the {(')} will come. these even applies for dudes that aint got !*%+ goin on for themselves as well. you rarely see a decent looking dude with an ugly chick unless she got money but it's not uncommon to see a good looking female with $$ messing with a bummy type ugly dude if he carries himself right while he's piping and a bunch of stanley simps are getting friend zoned.

at the end of the day don't put the P on a pedestal

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i really don't see eye to eye with likethematrix but i'd give him the benifit of the doubt. if you live in a big city like LA or NYC and know how to carry yourself or even have the slightest bit of common sense your getting buns already. besides what's the point in lying over how many +$%%+*$ you smashed on an internet messageboard.

some women are easy to bag and it takes minimal effort, just a few good choice words, a smile here and there, and the buns are yours. when you factor in the myspace can i hit it loser era, sites that get straight to the point like provemyself, cpixel, and local hookupz all you gotta do is copy and paste something catchy to about 100 different women in your area. out of those 100 about 35 will respond and out of that 35 about 20 will be down to chill and out of that 20 i'd say 10 or more are easily smashable.

when you factor in average looking women and chicks in the 4-6 range as well it's easy to put up numbers. carry yourself right, let these +$%%+*$ know you know your own worth and don't gas them up and the {(')} will come. these even applies for dudes that aint got !*%+ goin on for themselves as well. you rarely see a decent looking dude with an ugly chick unless she got money but it's not uncommon to see a good looking female with $$ messing with a bummy type ugly dude if he carries himself right while he's piping and a bunch of stanley simps are getting friend zoned.

Not sure if srs. We all see this all the time.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

and it's dumb. there's no point in it.  

Originally Posted by k3stacks

and it's dumb. there's no point in it.  

likethematrix wrote:
The trick to getting a woman to sleep with you quickly is to not talk about sex. AT ALL.

it should be a lol "non issue". she will begin to think "am i not sexy enough? does he even want to @@%% me?" blah blah blah

it will @@%% with her head. women are programmed to think men ONLY want sex. if you operate like these clowns are telling you, she will know your true intentions and NOT GIVE YOU ANY.

she will try the old "my vagina is worth its weight in gold and i will only give it up if you make an effort for it"

when it clearly is not worth a dime.

you want to confuse her. make her think its true feelings. make her feel like it just may be love. then you do those small little gestures to make her think "damn he isnt just thinking of sex. he really wants me"

you know, hand on the small of the back, brush the hair out of her eyes, kiss on the forehead, extended stares where u look away right when she catches you and smiles. yeah those things.

then she will start to fall for you, her rational thinking will leave the door.

you know how they tell you that women know within the first 5 min if she will have sex with you or not... ITS TRUE.

so if youre attractive, and she already wants to have sex with you, her rational thought is gone cause now all the chemicals in her body have started to click cause she is now in pheromone mode giving off that smell  that makes your **** hard.

now all she can think about is how much she likes YOU.

major words. SHE. THINK. YOU.

not the other way around. now she has something to prove because she now has a slight but large at the moment attachment to you emotionally.

now she wants you.

its like dancing the cha cha. you gotta stay upbeat and on your toes. follow her lead until its time for you to become the star of the show.

and at the end, you two will be out of breath and she will be leaning back in your arms.

pimp.gif
  All the simps on NT should print this and stash it in their wallets 
laugh.gif

likethematrix wrote:
The trick to getting a woman to sleep with you quickly is to not talk about sex. AT ALL.

it should be a lol "non issue". she will begin to think "am i not sexy enough? does he even want to @@%% me?" blah blah blah

it will @@%% with her head. women are programmed to think men ONLY want sex. if you operate like these clowns are telling you, she will know your true intentions and NOT GIVE YOU ANY.

she will try the old "my vagina is worth its weight in gold and i will only give it up if you make an effort for it"

when it clearly is not worth a dime.

you want to confuse her. make her think its true feelings. make her feel like it just may be love. then you do those small little gestures to make her think "damn he isnt just thinking of sex. he really wants me"

you know, hand on the small of the back, brush the hair out of her eyes, kiss on the forehead, extended stares where u look away right when she catches you and smiles. yeah those things.

then she will start to fall for you, her rational thinking will leave the door.

you know how they tell you that women know within the first 5 min if she will have sex with you or not... ITS TRUE.

so if youre attractive, and she already wants to have sex with you, her rational thought is gone cause now all the chemicals in her body have started to click cause she is now in pheromone mode giving off that smell  that makes your **** hard.

now all she can think about is how much she likes YOU.

major words. SHE. THINK. YOU.

not the other way around. now she has something to prove because she now has a slight but large at the moment attachment to you emotionally.

now she wants you.

its like dancing the cha cha. you gotta stay upbeat and on your toes. follow her lead until its time for you to become the star of the show.

and at the end, you two will be out of breath and she will be leaning back in your arms.

pimp.gif
  All the simps on NT should print this and stash it in their wallets 
laugh.gif

we dont see eye to eye on much, but thank you. cause that summed it up by someone other than me.
I keep forgetting. alot of yall live in the boonies.

It is harder to get a woman to give you 20 dollars than it is to give you her *%#*$.

what im sayin only applies to the big cities.

alot of you cats live in small towns that are "close" to some larger cities and others just live in less populated states.

a couple hundred women in a city of millions of women is not a hard thing to do.

especially when you factor in the fact that ive been on the hunt since 1997 on the internet.

i recently had to erase a old harddrive with a magnet because back in the day i used to be the king of yahoo messenger and AOL chat.

15gigs of broads strippin on webcam that i recorded using camtasia studios and then i switched to hypercam when it debuted.

this was 99-01. before that we used to be on "The Loop" chat line.

i keep telling these cats they gotta be born for this.

we dont see eye to eye on much, but thank you. cause that summed it up by someone other than me.
I keep forgetting. alot of yall live in the boonies.

It is harder to get a woman to give you 20 dollars than it is to give you her *%#*$.

what im sayin only applies to the big cities.

alot of you cats live in small towns that are "close" to some larger cities and others just live in less populated states.

a couple hundred women in a city of millions of women is not a hard thing to do.

especially when you factor in the fact that ive been on the hunt since 1997 on the internet.

i recently had to erase a old harddrive with a magnet because back in the day i used to be the king of yahoo messenger and AOL chat.

15gigs of broads strippin on webcam that i recorded using camtasia studios and then i switched to hypercam when it debuted.

this was 99-01. before that we used to be on "The Loop" chat line.

i keep telling these cats they gotta be born for this.

Take Notes Y'all...

Matrix actually knows what he's talking about. basically just act like a complete manipulating douche bag and they'll fall in your lap

laugh.gif

Take Notes Y'all...

Matrix actually knows what he's talking about. basically just act like a complete manipulating douche bag and they'll fall in your lap

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

. before that we used to be on "The Loop" chat line.

laugh.gif
  only thing that sucked about the loop was that you didn't know what the girls looked like before seeing them.  i met a few hawthorne, gardena, and other local chicks off there back when i was in high school though

Originally Posted by likethematrix

. before that we used to be on "The Loop" chat line.

laugh.gif
  only thing that sucked about the loop was that you didn't know what the girls looked like before seeing them.  i met a few hawthorne, gardena, and other local chicks off there back when i was in high school though

This thread should be stickied...would help all the cats that be having questions about how to handle their female situations...theres nothing like adding to your game by hearing other ppls views

This thread should be stickied...would help all the cats that be having questions about how to handle their female situations...theres nothing like adding to your game by hearing other ppls views

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Being blunt has gotten me more buns than beating around the bush.

How do you approach these females fam? Go up to them and tell em straight up you wanna beat, after introducing yourself of course?

I hate yuku..

But no lie. I think I've approached 3 women in my life. I hate that I'm so shy.
Most of the time they approach me and I'll take it from there and straight up ask if we can have sex.
BUT I'll only do this if I'm that comfortable with them and I say it jokingly. I'd never do it to a complete stranger or someone I want a relationship with.
And for the ones that I did approach we caught eyes so I knew she was feeling me.
Get the number, invite them to come cuddle, get it poppin.

thats what i meant
you gotta know if shes feeling you
then you say it jokingly (flirting)
my bad if i had a confusing explanation
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Being blunt has gotten me more buns than beating around the bush.

How do you approach these females fam? Go up to them and tell em straight up you wanna beat, after introducing yourself of course?

I hate yuku..

But no lie. I think I've approached 3 women in my life. I hate that I'm so shy.
Most of the time they approach me and I'll take it from there and straight up ask if we can have sex.
BUT I'll only do this if I'm that comfortable with them and I say it jokingly. I'd never do it to a complete stranger or someone I want a relationship with.
And for the ones that I did approach we caught eyes so I knew she was feeling me.
Get the number, invite them to come cuddle, get it poppin.

thats what i meant
you gotta know if shes feeling you
then you say it jokingly (flirting)
my bad if i had a confusing explanation
laugh.gif

All you gotta do is flirt with multiple women. I'm assuming you're in your late teens, early 20s so most women are down.

All you gotta do is flirt with multiple women. I'm assuming you're in your late teens, early 20s so most women are down.

Back
Top Bottom