To All The Playas and 1000 Women Slayas; How do you get buns?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

What do you do when she pushes you away after you make your move? lol
Tell her to kick rocks?Of course. How you putting hypothetical P on a pedestal? Not sure if you are in the right frame of mind for this 

Not sure if you are in the right frame of mind for this
I'm taking notes man, I observe peoples behaviour and take notes. Then I find a way to perfect what they do or just apply it to what I wanna do. Since we're not talking face to face, I have to ask questions 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't dismiss her as easily as kix4kix, but he has a different style. I play that charming, friendly !%%# to an art...

Tell her to kick rocks?

Smile and say something like "My bad, you didn't like that?"

The object is to get her to do what she came to do anyway without making her feel like a %*#% for doing it. So put her at ease whenever she throws up an obstacle. You gotta know how to be charming when it happens. Don't get frustrated just make her giggle and %#@+ then get right back to it.

If she says something like "Is that what you brought me here for, to %#%%? I'm not like that, blah, blah, blah..."

Just say "no, honestly I just couldn't resist. You have a sexy neck anyone ever told you that?" She'll laugh at the corny joke and boom, you got her at ease again.
i shouldn't even be participating in this
laugh.gif

tired.gif
but women will and can change there minds when put at ease. She just doesn't want to feel like a @*# if that's what she wants too.

Tell her to kick rocks?

Smile and say something like "My bad, you didn't like that?"

The object is to get her to do what she came to do anyway without making her feel like a %*#% for doing it. So put her at ease whenever she throws up an obstacle. You gotta know how to be charming when it happens. Don't get frustrated just make her giggle and %#@+ then get right back to it.

If she says something like "Is that what you brought me here for, to %#%%? I'm not like that, blah, blah, blah..."

Just say "no, honestly I just couldn't resist. You have a sexy neck anyone ever told you that?" She'll laugh at the corny joke and boom, you got her at ease again.
i shouldn't even be participating in this
laugh.gif

tired.gif
but women will and can change there minds when put at ease. She just doesn't want to feel like a @*# if that's what she wants too.

I wouldn't dismiss her as easily as kix4kix, but he has a different style. I play that charming, friendly !%%# to an art...

Interesting. I appreciate the point of view Cap. From your own personal experience. Has anybody approached you like this? Bluntly asking you let them beat? lol

Interesting. I appreciate the point of view Cap. From your own personal experience. Has anybody approached you like this? Bluntly asking you let them beat? lol

All�females are different. Most single�females aren't looking for guys who just want to�smash and then leave them.THey're not just looking for a guy who likes them just because their butt is big, they are looking for guys with nice personalities who will appreciate� them for their facial features too and�attitude�not just because they have a phat as. If you appreciate a Woman for who she is not just because of looks but her attitude and personality she will begin to like/ love you enough to make u smash on a� regular basis.

Don't get it twisted� there are�girls�out there�that�are hose and wouldn't mind having sex on the first night.hose are the best IMO they are more willing to let u smash or give u�top the�first night. By the way your post reminded me of this video I saw on stickdeath a few years ago!
laugh.gif

All�females are different. Most single�females aren't looking for guys who just want to�smash and then leave them.THey're not just looking for a guy who likes them just because their butt is big, they are looking for guys with nice personalities who will appreciate� them for their facial features too and�attitude�not just because they have a phat as. If you appreciate a Woman for who she is not just because of looks but her attitude and personality she will begin to like/ love you enough to make u smash on a� regular basis.

Don't get it twisted� there are�girls�out there�that�are hose and wouldn't mind having sex on the first night.hose are the best IMO they are more willing to let u smash or give u�top the�first night. By the way your post reminded me of this video I saw on stickdeath a few years ago!
laugh.gif

Get in shape. Dress nice. Pretend to be rich . Work all the time especially if you're somewhat attractive

Get in shape. Dress nice. Pretend to be rich . Work all the time especially if you're somewhat attractive

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

you kno what your problem is. youre puttin the %*#@% on a pedestal
pretty much. Btw, unless you're a celebrity, you have to put in SOME kind of work. Unless you're at a bar/club/lounge, rarely does it fall on your lap.

My advice.....
-Listen to Brolic Scholar dude is spitting knowledge
pimp.gif

-be yourself
-practice having a response for a every dumb/smart comment they make
-since you're in college ask her to chill on a weekend (study, movie at your place, walk around campus, smoke weed, go to gym, or even your friends and her friends can meetup at a club/bar/party w.e)
-act like you been there before
-shower them with compliments, play with their hair, be touchy without overdoing it
-make a move within a week or two tops of getting her # and conversing with her
-once you get comfortable with her TALK ABOUT SEX (which celebrity she'd !!*+, positions, iphone app iKamasutra does wonders, etc)
-the "i'm joking but i'm really not" line works wonders
eek.gif
. gotta thank the NT fam for that 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

you kno what your problem is. youre puttin the %*#@% on a pedestal
pretty much. Btw, unless you're a celebrity, you have to put in SOME kind of work. Unless you're at a bar/club/lounge, rarely does it fall on your lap.

My advice.....
-Listen to Brolic Scholar dude is spitting knowledge
pimp.gif

-be yourself
-practice having a response for a every dumb/smart comment they make
-since you're in college ask her to chill on a weekend (study, movie at your place, walk around campus, smoke weed, go to gym, or even your friends and her friends can meetup at a club/bar/party w.e)
-act like you been there before
-shower them with compliments, play with their hair, be touchy without overdoing it
-make a move within a week or two tops of getting her # and conversing with her
-once you get comfortable with her TALK ABOUT SEX (which celebrity she'd !!*+, positions, iphone app iKamasutra does wonders, etc)
-the "i'm joking but i'm really not" line works wonders
eek.gif
. gotta thank the NT fam for that 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
in high school. but he was bold all around with everybody and didn't really care about the response it was more about catching you off guard. No grown man has approached with that just out the gate.
laugh.gif
I think if they would I would have fun messing with they mind for as long as could cause I'm an $%%hole like that.
laugh.gif
I've dealt with a few personalities for sure but at the end of the day I know the game and know what I'm willing to do or not do.

laugh.gif
in high school. but he was bold all around with everybody and didn't really care about the response it was more about catching you off guard. No grown man has approached with that just out the gate.
laugh.gif
I think if they would I would have fun messing with they mind for as long as could cause I'm an $%%hole like that.
laugh.gif
I've dealt with a few personalities for sure but at the end of the day I know the game and know what I'm willing to do or not do.

This sh@# aint rocket science. Start a convo with a girl flirt with her if its going good get the number call her up and ask her if she wanna chill with you. Dont over think it, you never know what you might get.

This sh@# aint rocket science. Start a convo with a girl flirt with her if its going good get the number call her up and ask her if she wanna chill with you. Dont over think it, you never know what you might get.

Back
Top Bottom