To All The Playas and 1000 Women Slayas; How do you get buns?

n00b logic actually has some pretty good logic there
laugh.gif

You can't just jump in aiming for 10s unless you're bout that male model life or you have bread at your disposal.

Starting low in the age range is a good move but realize that younger females will annoy and exhaust you. Early.

Charm them, and don't seem TOO available. If you can pull with super duper ease and start smashing within 2 days, do NOT wife it.

Exactly. Why try to beat around the bush with these women. I tell em straight up what my intentions are. I use to hold out and wait, then wait some more and that's nothing but a waste of time if I don't have intentions of being in it for the long run. If the girl is not up for it then they probably weren't worth the time anyway, because by the time you hit the expectations were so high that's its' damn near impossible for her to live up to what you had in mind.

Exactly. Why try to beat around the bush with these women. I tell em straight up what my intentions are. I use to hold out and wait, then wait some more and that's nothing but a waste of time if I don't have intentions of being in it for the long run. If the girl is not up for it then they probably weren't worth the time anyway, because by the time you hit the expectations were so high that's its' damn near impossible for her to live up to what you had in mind.

Yo Hendrix I feel you 
tired.gif

To all the women getters on NT, you have to help me out here... how does a 17 year old get the buns of those 24+??? I try to talk to females out of college and they wonder if I'm in middle school
30t6p3b.gif

I'm trying to get at "older" women, but under 30... I know some of you dudes have some tips for me.

Yo Hendrix I feel you 
tired.gif

To all the women getters on NT, you have to help me out here... how does a 17 year old get the buns of those 24+??? I try to talk to females out of college and they wonder if I'm in middle school
30t6p3b.gif

I'm trying to get at "older" women, but under 30... I know some of you dudes have some tips for me.

As the leader of the movement team i get Bunz , the way to get it from La to texas to The heightz is to just be your self.
Be real with them , be like i think your right are you with it ? if one says no there is another one who is down .

Some birds Well respect your Swagger and your confidence and to take controll and let em know what you want.

This is coming from a swagged out white boy who has took down some of the hoods illest Dominican/Mexican ++$%! from the dirty south

to the harsh streets of dyckman . 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Be your self , and pipe them like they aint never been pipped have em saying they love your D game and its a rap.

ohhh and when hitting it from the back rock a dana with a fitted cap 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As the leader of the movement team i get Bunz , the way to get it from La to texas to The heightz is to just be your self.
Be real with them , be like i think your right are you with it ? if one says no there is another one who is down .

Some birds Well respect your Swagger and your confidence and to take controll and let em know what you want.

This is coming from a swagged out white boy who has took down some of the hoods illest Dominican/Mexican ++$%! from the dirty south

to the harsh streets of dyckman . 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Be your self , and pipe them like they aint never been pipped have em saying they love your D game and its a rap.

ohhh and when hitting it from the back rock a dana with a fitted cap 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Treat a girl like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud.

K.
So you'e saying I should be a Richard from the jump and then they'll come around

interesting

*scratches chin*

Thats real spit cuz back in the day when I broke up with my ex I I started questioning myself (my first mistake) in thinking I should have been a nicer guy so I started being nice to girls texting them "goodnight" and randomly sending kisses to a chick, buying her food........smh I still til this day can't believe that %%*$ I'm still on a drought cause of that and back when I was an a-hole I stayed smashing chicks so I had get back to my old ways...........

K.
So you'e saying I should be a Richard from the jump and then they'll come around

interesting

*scratches chin*

Thats real spit cuz back in the day when I broke up with my ex I I started questioning myself (my first mistake) in thinking I should have been a nicer guy so I started being nice to girls texting them "goodnight" and randomly sending kisses to a chick, buying her food........smh I still til this day can't believe that %%*$ I'm still on a drought cause of that and back when I was an a-hole I stayed smashing chicks so I had get back to my old ways...........

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Right
The longer  you wait to smash a chick, the harder its gonna be to smash later on

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Right
The longer  you wait to smash a chick, the harder its gonna be to smash later on

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Dude, I'm 21. My only advice to give you is masturbate. Why? Because it saves time and money. I'm in a situation right now where vagina is overwhelming my life. I literally can't go a day without atleast 3 girls asking to hook up or "chill". Trust me. Jack it. Stack it, don't traffic it.

This man knows whats up, use your time to either make $$ or study something (go buy rosetta stone) - Im 28 with a kid, nowadays I treat buns like crack - go on 2 month binges where I blow crazy stacks on smashing all the gal dem I want... But this is after having a successful business and saving for the kid....

That being said - the easiest way to get no-strings attached buns is to sell baggies - no joke, I got the most play of my life hustling in college - all the girls loved the w..d man
happy.gif

Exactly. I'm trying to school these padawans but they won't listen. Buns aren't important. I guarantee you all that if you focus on whats important ie school, work, investments, future, etc. Threads like this won't even be made.  Women know from the first time they see you if sex will happen or not. Let her see you in a black on black challenger and the panties dont slide off they !%%+#$! combust...in a good way

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Dude, I'm 21. My only advice to give you is masturbate. Why? Because it saves time and money. I'm in a situation right now where vagina is overwhelming my life. I literally can't go a day without atleast 3 girls asking to hook up or "chill". Trust me. Jack it. Stack it, don't traffic it.

This man knows whats up, use your time to either make $$ or study something (go buy rosetta stone) - Im 28 with a kid, nowadays I treat buns like crack - go on 2 month binges where I blow crazy stacks on smashing all the gal dem I want... But this is after having a successful business and saving for the kid....

That being said - the easiest way to get no-strings attached buns is to sell baggies - no joke, I got the most play of my life hustling in college - all the girls loved the w..d man
happy.gif

Exactly. I'm trying to school these padawans but they won't listen. Buns aren't important. I guarantee you all that if you focus on whats important ie school, work, investments, future, etc. Threads like this won't even be made.  Women know from the first time they see you if sex will happen or not. Let her see you in a black on black challenger and the panties dont slide off they !%%+#$! combust...in a good way

Originally Posted by sloanboy

K.

interesting

*scratches chin*

I would understand this if you two were seriously dating, but if its just a random chick you met last week, then that's a no-go.
Some women appreciate lil things like that.  Not all are the same.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

K.

interesting

*scratches chin*

I would understand this if you two were seriously dating, but if its just a random chick you met last week, then that's a no-go.
Some women appreciate lil things like that.  Not all are the same.

^ Straight up. They end up thinking your funny or something, and as much as I wanted to believe otherwise that nice guy finishing last is true in most cases.

Chicks keep throwing guys signs but for the most part we ignore them until its too late. By that time they've moved on to the next guy and he's knocking the bottom out while your wondering what happened?

^ Straight up. They end up thinking your funny or something, and as much as I wanted to believe otherwise that nice guy finishing last is true in most cases.

Chicks keep throwing guys signs but for the most part we ignore them until its too late. By that time they've moved on to the next guy and he's knocking the bottom out while your wondering what happened?

All the different viewpoints in this thread should show you that there is no single way. Women are confusing as hell, and what works on 2 might not work on the next 3.

Some guarantees though - if you're invited to drink or smoke alone, especially in the middle of the night when most people aren't even thinking about making moves, you're smashing. I can almost promise you.

All the different viewpoints in this thread should show you that there is no single way. Women are confusing as hell, and what works on 2 might not work on the next 3.

Some guarantees though - if you're invited to drink or smoke alone, especially in the middle of the night when most people aren't even thinking about making moves, you're smashing. I can almost promise you.

Back
Top Bottom