To All The Playas and 1000 Women Slayas; How do you get buns?

Devildog-thanks for the advice, but that seems like so much work. Why can't I just conversate with her and tell her I wanna have sex with her from the jump? I don't feel like wasting money or anything like that. I don't club either, so clubs are out of the question.

Devildog-thanks for the advice, but that seems like so much work. Why can't I just conversate with her and tell her I wanna have sex with her from the jump? I don't feel like wasting money or anything like that. I don't club either, so clubs are out of the question.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

laugh.gif
he put you on and you say it's too much work. 
laugh.gif
your best bet is a drunken girl who will deny you in the morning.

laugh.gif
he put you on and you say it's too much work. 
laugh.gif
your best bet is a drunken girl who will deny you in the morning.

Eye contact. If you and a girl have eye sex early in the meeting, you know what time it is. From there don't be all chatty, just get to the point...

You: "You wanna kick it later?"

Her: "And do what?"

You: "Chill, talk, maybe watch a movie."

Her: "Ok."

If she says no, don't waste your time. Just say whatever you feel is appropriate and keep it moving. If she says yes, get her to your place, offer her something to sip on while the movie plays, turn the movie on, make small talk and kiss/nibble/suck on her on the neck. If she pushes you away, you ain't getting none. If she starts moaning and +$++ just work your magic to the point you're sucking the ******* and moving on to the finger pop.

Once you get the finger pop going, whip it out (yes serious) and put it on her.

It's simple.

Eye contact. If you and a girl have eye sex early in the meeting, you know what time it is. From there don't be all chatty, just get to the point...

You: "You wanna kick it later?"

Her: "And do what?"

You: "Chill, talk, maybe watch a movie."

Her: "Ok."

If she says no, don't waste your time. Just say whatever you feel is appropriate and keep it moving. If she says yes, get her to your place, offer her something to sip on while the movie plays, turn the movie on, make small talk and kiss/nibble/suck on her on the neck. If she pushes you away, you ain't getting none. If she starts moaning and +$++ just work your magic to the point you're sucking the ******* and moving on to the finger pop.

Once you get the finger pop going, whip it out (yes serious) and put it on her.

It's simple.

LOL I'm the same way I don't like to have to "work", without going to clubs/at least bars you have quite the uphill battle tho. You could try what my boy does, it's ridiculous and it works but it take a high volume of tries.
laugh.gif
It's like casting a net into the ocean and hoping you catch a certain species of fish. He goes up to girls, makes small talk and asks them if they're down to smash.

LOL I'm the same way I don't like to have to "work", without going to clubs/at least bars you have quite the uphill battle tho. You could try what my boy does, it's ridiculous and it works but it take a high volume of tries.
laugh.gif
It's like casting a net into the ocean and hoping you catch a certain species of fish. He goes up to girls, makes small talk and asks them if they're down to smash.

300+ though
roll.gif
. I mean I consider myself to have wasted a considerable amount of time slaying females, but I think 300 in a 5 year period would be detrimental to any goals one would have.

As stated previously, the key is eye contact. The eyes never lie.

300+ though
roll.gif
. I mean I consider myself to have wasted a considerable amount of time slaying females, but I think 300 in a 5 year period would be detrimental to any goals one would have.

As stated previously, the key is eye contact. The eyes never lie.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL I'm the same way I don't like to have to "work", without going to clubs/at least bars you have quite the uphill battle tho. You could try what my boy does, it's ridiculous but it works but it take a high volume of tries.
laugh.gif
is he an attractive man? i know you will give me an honest answer.
laugh.gif

LOL I'm the same way I don't like to have to "work", without going to clubs/at least bars you have quite the uphill battle tho. You could try what my boy does, it's ridiculous but it works but it take a high volume of tries.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

What do you do when she pushes you away after you make your move? lol
Tell her to kick rocks?

EDIT- Also, what I'm trippin on is, how are these brothas slaying all these womens so easily? Did they put in all that work man? I obseve their behaviour, and they are mad confident, which is a prerequisite for baggin broads, but yo, HOW DO THEY SMANG THAT?!

Tell her to kick rocks?

EDIT- Also, what I'm trippin on is, how are these brothas slaying all these womens so easily? Did they put in all that work man? I obseve their behaviour, and they are mad confident, which is a prerequisite for baggin broads, but yo, HOW DO THEY SMANG THAT?!

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Thats when i stopped reading
I did the math, that's a new woman every week for 5 years.....lol
laugh.gif

And dude says "not the most ever"
laugh.gif
**#$ of here with that.

lol im not beggin no one to believe me.
take it for what it is. I know the truth.

lol to keep it funky, it started before 18 cause me and my boy were piping this italian milf every weekend.

she used to buy us food, let us play xbox while she was getting hit off then we would trade, drive her jeep on dubs (which was awesome at the time) down to sunset while she sat in the backseat.

lol this is one of my first experiences by the way.

when you really get it down to a science its clockwork.

ive had sex with 2 girls in a day so many times its nothing to bring up i feel, but it always wows people.

when you are attractive, have money to blow on fun, a nice car, nice clothes and shoes, jewelry, your own place in a very prime location....

its literally clockwork.

but also like i said, you have to be born for it.

Im an actor and a sociopath. im a master manipulator. i will tell a %@#%! i love her staring her dead in her eyes, kiss her on the lips and snuggle with her and text a better %@#%! with my free hand.

alot of you *%%@%@ cant believe it cause you dont have the heart for it.

it boggles your mind.

"one man having sex with all those women? BALDERDASH"

"Him? oh i know him from posts on the internet, no way he can get a woman to suck his ****"

You guys would have an emotional breakdown from sleeping with that many women.

so OP... make sure its what you want to do.

these guys dont know what its like to have a hole in your heart that you try to fill.

sometimes it just cant be filled with anything and if you try to stuff it, it will only make it bigger.

and its funny how most of the cats in here i seen post relationship problem threads in the past.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Thats when i stopped reading
I did the math, that's a new woman every week for 5 years.....lol
laugh.gif

And dude says "not the most ever"
laugh.gif
**#$ of here with that.

lol im not beggin no one to believe me.
take it for what it is. I know the truth.

lol to keep it funky, it started before 18 cause me and my boy were piping this italian milf every weekend.

she used to buy us food, let us play xbox while she was getting hit off then we would trade, drive her jeep on dubs (which was awesome at the time) down to sunset while she sat in the backseat.

lol this is one of my first experiences by the way.

when you really get it down to a science its clockwork.

ive had sex with 2 girls in a day so many times its nothing to bring up i feel, but it always wows people.

when you are attractive, have money to blow on fun, a nice car, nice clothes and shoes, jewelry, your own place in a very prime location....

its literally clockwork.

but also like i said, you have to be born for it.

Im an actor and a sociopath. im a master manipulator. i will tell a %@#%! i love her staring her dead in her eyes, kiss her on the lips and snuggle with her and text a better %@#%! with my free hand.

alot of you *%%@%@ cant believe it cause you dont have the heart for it.

it boggles your mind.

"one man having sex with all those women? BALDERDASH"

"Him? oh i know him from posts on the internet, no way he can get a woman to suck his ****"

You guys would have an emotional breakdown from sleeping with that many women.

so OP... make sure its what you want to do.

these guys dont know what its like to have a hole in your heart that you try to fill.

sometimes it just cant be filled with anything and if you try to stuff it, it will only make it bigger.

and its funny how most of the cats in here i seen post relationship problem threads in the past.

Tell her to kick rocks?
Of course. How you putting hypothetical P on a pedestal? Not sure if you are in the right frame of mind for this. This one chick I was dating broke up with me, when my reaction was nodding and asking her to leave she was shocked at how I couldn't care less to her news. Not only did I smash after that because of my reaction (in her own words) but she proceeded to get my name tatted on her (without any apparent motivation as we weren't dating) I think some of these chicks just like to deny to peep your reaction. 
Some of the things I have seen and been apart of
tired.gif
, not even the horny virgins of NT want to hear some of the things I've done. There are some freaks out there.

Tell her to kick rocks?
Of course. How you putting hypothetical P on a pedestal? Not sure if you are in the right frame of mind for this. This one chick I was dating broke up with me, when my reaction was nodding and asking her to leave she was shocked at how I couldn't care less to her news. Not only did I smash after that because of my reaction (in her own words) but she proceeded to get my name tatted on her (without any apparent motivation as we weren't dating) I think some of these chicks just like to deny to peep your reaction. 
Some of the things I have seen and been apart of
tired.gif
, not even the horny virgins of NT want to hear some of the things I've done. There are some freaks out there.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's tall I think physically that's his main selling point. He's has a receding hairline and "regular" face...He's just a average dude so what he does should be able to work for anyone if you're slick and PERSISTENT enough. And girls I've asked who say he's tried it on them say its gross and tacky, but after 100+ rejections one of them is bound to work. You should see dude in action, he's relentless.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's tall I think physically that's his main selling point. He's has a receding hairline and "regular" face...He's just a average dude so what he does should be able to work for anyone if you're slick and PERSISTENT enough. And girls I've asked who say he's tried it on them say its gross and tacky, but after 100+ rejections one of them is bound to work. You should see dude in action, he's relentless.
eek.gif

Tell her to kick rocks?

Smile and say something like "My bad, you didn't like that?"

The object is to get her to do what she came to do anyway without making her feel like a %*#% for doing it. So put her at ease whenever she throws up an obstacle. You gotta know how to be charming when it happens. Don't get frustrated just make her giggle and %#@+ then get right back to it.

If she says something like "Is that what you brought me here for, to %#%%? I'm not like that, blah, blah, blah..."

Just say "no, honestly I just couldn't resist. You have a sexy neck anyone ever told you that?" She'll laugh at the corny joke and boom, you got her at ease again.

Tell her to kick rocks?

Smile and say something like "My bad, you didn't like that?"

The object is to get her to do what she came to do anyway without making her feel like a %*#% for doing it. So put her at ease whenever she throws up an obstacle. You gotta know how to be charming when it happens. Don't get frustrated just make her giggle and %#@+ then get right back to it.

If she says something like "Is that what you brought me here for, to %#%%? I'm not like that, blah, blah, blah..."

Just say "no, honestly I just couldn't resist. You have a sexy neck anyone ever told you that?" She'll laugh at the corny joke and boom, you got her at ease again.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Tell her to kick rocks?Of course. How you putting hypothetical P on a pedestal? Not sure if you are in the right frame of mind for this 

Not sure if you are in the right frame of mind for this
I'm taking notes man, I observe peoples behaviour and take notes. Then I find a way to perfect what they do or just apply it to what I wanna do. Since we're not talking face to face, I have to ask questions 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom